Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Arrow 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

--- + ---

--- + ---

| |

| |

|

--- + ---

--- + ---

After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.

Thus, we took it into our own hands and created Stealthmode. The last cheat you'll ever need to buy.

As all League-based Cheats, our Cheat is meant to help users get to the Top Ranks without attracting any suspicion towards themselves. We focus on creating legit-based features meant for competing at the highest levels. Features that are subtle to the eye, yet powerful for the user.

--- + ---

Our Countless 10/10 Reviews & Vouches:

--- + ---

| OUR AIM ASSIST |

Dominate your competition, without calling negative attention towards yourself.

Visible Check is always on, and Aim Assist only activates on VISIBLE enemies.

Our Aim Assist is "subtle, yet powerful" for the user, and is far different from the basic Aimbots all cheats these days seem to use. Developed behind analyzing countless hours of high-tier/professional gameplay, our aim uses randomized strength based on situation which allows you to look completely legit to anyone spectating. Look and Feel like a Pro, without the fear of others being able to tell you are using any assistance. Including Serversided checks!

Our Aim Assist has two options: Legit-based (F2) or John Wick (F3) settings. John Wick is pretty much semi-rage. Use whatever you would like, but we insist you stay on Legit-based majority of the time for account safety.

Our Aim Assist works as a correction assist. It will pull towards the body/head during feet movement + zoomed in. If you are familiar with Arcanus R6S, think of our Aim Assist as a close replication of his Aim Assist. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."

--- + ---

| OUR VISION ASSISTS |

While our main focus is on our Aim Assist, we do offer Streamproof Skeletons with Visible Check color change.

Vision-based settings are dependent on the User's ability to hide the fact that they are using any. Over the years of providing cheats, we've noticed that this isn't the easiest for most. Inexperienced with hiding ESP? Please understand that you can easily be banned due to looking at Enemies through the wall, prefiring enemies when no movement is heard, and so much more can be the end of you. Playing with ESP is a new game, and you must learn how to play it right. We offer the tools, but you have to know how to use them right to stay UD.

Skeletons are always active, and Visible Check is too.

Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player is visible) on Legit-mode.
Colors will change from Green (when behind wall) to Red (when player is visible) on Semi-rage.

--- + ---

| USER VIDEOS |

Due to changing ESP, new videos coming soon.

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

View Pricing/Purchase our Product by clicking on the License amount you wish to purchase!

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and we will take a look further

-

To Pay With Stripe or Paypal, please Join our Telegram & speak to Staff.

Join our "General Chat" to speak to one of our Staff. We recommend joining News & Announcements to be informed of any updates, downtimes, etc.

GENERAL CHAT -
LOOKING FOR GROUP -

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

Also, we work on default versions of the games, so no Vulkan.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and I will take a look further

--- + ---

Thanks
15 Users
Old 12/02/2021, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
If you are familiar with Arcanus R6S, think of our Aim Assist as a close replication of his Aim Assist. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."
Hey. I'm pretty familiar with ArcanusDev As I have nothing better to do, mind if I grab a key to test? I'll be your Guinea Pig. Least you can do since you are replicating my everything from the looks.

-------

Edit: Got a key. Tested for a few hours.

Review:

Aim Assist - 9.5/10

The Aim Assist is really made to be just that, an Assist. It isn't meant to be there to completely aim for you, but rather to assist you in correcting your own movements. It pulls depending on some situations. First one is that you are zoomed in, and second is that you must be moving your feet (replica of my old product). It really looks crazy legit, and while the Aim isn't too far off from what mine was, I took off .5 because it can use a little bit more improvements. You got my blessing

Outline ESP - 10/10

Can't say much. It's an Outline ESP like I had, thought without customization. Depending on the Settings (F2/F3 aim configs) it would be Red when enemies are behind cover, and Green when they are visible (F2), or vice versa (F3). Gives enough information, but could use a bit more like gadgets.

Visible Check - 10/10

Great Visible Check. No issues with it.

Launcher/Security - 10/10

Experience was smooth, and Launcher Security looked like you guys knew what you were doing. I'm not saying their bypass or anything is good as I can't see that, so that's not added in my review as I tested for a few hours only.

Final Verdict:

Worth it if you want to experience what a League-based product would be like. Difference in hotkeys, how it functions/feels/looks, etc. Rare to see these Aim Assists on the market.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2021, 23:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanusDev View Post
Hey. I'm pretty familiar with ArcanusDev As I have nothing better to do, mind if I grab a key to test? I'll be your Guinea Pig. Least you can do since you are replicating my everything from the looks.
Yeah! I'll send everything in a DM right now.

Honored that you are willing to check it out. We did our best to replicate it as best as we could but still have some improvements we would like to add. Let us know what you think. Also, we hope there is no hard feeling about us doing this. You just stopped sales and nothing else out there comes close..
Old 12/03/2021, 06:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
familiar with Arcanus and i also do yt vids mind shooting a key to test?
Old 12/03/2021, 06:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 439
Doesn't look bad from what Arcanus is showing. He might approve, lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2021, 06:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlass View Post
familiar with Arcanus and i also do yt vids mind shooting a key to test?
Sure. I'll send over a DM with how to get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENoNaMe View Post
Doesn't look bad from what Arcanus is showing. He might approve, lol.
You want a key too?
Old 12/03/2021, 09:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
Look interesting, DM !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2021, 09:25   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, if you're giving out keys to non known members such as myself, I'd be more than happy to write a full review on all the features!

I've got tons of experience with especially legit based cheats such as Yazzn, Drusk/LSociety and others!

Hey, the telegram channel is empty, I can't see anywhere to purchase as I don't use crypto currency.
Old 12/03/2021, 09:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadwinter1996 View Post
Look interesting, DM !
Just sent a DM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taunix View Post
Hey, if you're giving out keys to non known members such as myself, I'd be more than happy to write a full review on all the features!

I've got tons of experience with especially legit based cheats such as Yazzn, Drusk/LSociety and others!

Hey, the telegram channel is empty, I can't see anywhere to purchase as I don't use crypto currency.
Apologies on the Currency Converter not being in yet. There's been a delay on his end, but he will be joining soon. It will be announced in the Telegram when he does.
Old 12/03/2021, 10:09   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
~~~
The aim is good. It can use some more improvements, but for recreating this from scratch you did well. Close to what I had. I assume you got some help from certain threads pertaining Clockworks? Anyways, good work. Will love to see what improvements you bring, and if you can ever truly replicate what I had

Best of luck with your service.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2021, 05:05   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanusDev View Post
The aim is good. It can use some more improvements, but for recreating this from scratch you did well. Close to what I had. I assume you got some help from certain threads pertaining Clockworks? Anyways, good work. Will love to see what improvements you bring, and if you can ever truly replicate what I had

Best of luck with your service.
Hey, what happened to your AA?

Is it still up and running or is this the only AA available, cos that's all I'm looking for.
Old 12/04/2021, 19:14   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, I purchased this through BTC received the software and than put in my key played a game restarted computer because it wasn't working now it states "You have been banned", Would you be able to assist me please?
Old 12/04/2021, 21:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by taunix View Post
Hey, what happened to your AA?

Is it still up and running or is this the only AA available, cos that's all I'm looking for.
Arcanus stopped selling his AA which is the reason we recreated it here. More than welcome to try ours out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommyDev View Post
Hi, I purchased this through BTC received the software and than put in my key played a game restarted computer because it wasn't working now it states "You have been banned", Would you be able to assist me please?
Will have the rest of the staff take a look and see why you were banned from the Loader. Something might have triggered our Security. I'll DM you once I have an answer.

Edit: I've reset your License & removed the Ban. Any Reverse Engineering tools will be seen and you will be banned again. Please don't have anything running while running our software.
Old 12/04/2021, 22:37   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Reply to my request

I don't have any reverse engineering tools on my computer I have a spoofer maybe that triggered it? if so I am sorry in advanced Thank you. How can i go about this so that I don't get perm banned from the loader? I don't want it to happen again I honestly don't have any programs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2021, 22:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommyDev View Post
I don't have any reverse engineering tools on my computer I have a spoofer maybe that triggered it? if so I am sorry in advanced Thank you. How can i go about this so that I don't get perm banned from the loader? I don't want it to happen again I honestly don't have any programs
I'm not sure. Shouldn't be any issues if you aren't running any RE or Monitoring apps & services. If your spoofer requires you to spoof before starting the game you can do so after launching our Loader & loading the cheat. Spoof and then start the game. Shouldn't be an issue.

You can join the Telegram to discuss faster there, if you would like.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread