Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF 🔥 SAFE $4/d

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF 🔥 SAFE $4/d within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Arrow 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF 🔥 SAFE $4/d

--- + ---

--- + ---

| |

| |

|

--- + ---

--- + ---

After great success with our Full Product, and countless messages from our Users, we are proud to present Stealthmode Lite!

Features built for competing at the highest levels achievable, with the lowest detection vectors possible.

No ID, No Application, No BS. Purchase today and start dominating your competition!

--- + ---

Our Countless 10/10 Reviews & Vouches:

--- + ---

| ESP + VISIBLE CHECK |

--- + ---

Aimed at providing long term UD cheats, we build our products with the lowest possible detection vectors.

Streamproof Skeleton ESP & Visible Check are our only features and are currently always on.

Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player is visible).

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

View Pricing/Purchase our Product by clicking on the License amount you wish to purchase!

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and we will take a look further

-

To Pay With Stripe or Paypal, please Join our Telegram & speak to Staff.

Join our "General Chat" to speak to one of our Staff. We recommend joining News & Announcements to be informed of any updates, downtimes, etc.

GENERAL CHAT -
LOOKING FOR GROUP -

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

Also, we work on default versions of the games, so no Vulkan.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and I will take a look further

--- + ---

Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 05:32   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This cheat is absolutely amazing. Its exactly what you need for legit-cheating / closet-cheating. It has esp and vischeck and it works phenomenally. Easy to use with basically no set up, its great. Really recommend if youre trying to cheat but not trying to get caught, as well as the cheat has been undetected for more than 3months.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 10:10   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

What a good cheat, oh my ***, it work very very good, nice ESP and it's very recommended!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 14:05   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very very nice ESP! 100/10 for quality and prices. Very nice product
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 14:23   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Easily the best ESP i have used for Siege, recommend for anyone looking for just a basic ESP 100% worth especially for the price.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 23:39   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Wow just wow , this the best cheat i have used in R6 it's simple and easy to use . Loader have nice gui and setup is super easy just paste key to
loader and have fun after that just open game and you have ESP on
Best provider for R6 it's SAFE and I can HIGHLY recommend Stealthmode!
price is ok

+Rep for sure.

Edit :
Dev and Support is really nice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2022, 10:59   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is the best reasonably priced R6S cheat by a country mile! I’ve used a few in the past, and the cheaper ones usually have functionality problems, but not SM! The loader runs flawlessly every single time. It’s a no-nonsense product, run it, start the game and that’s all you have to do! It’s league style ESP, meaning it displays enemies as it does when watching league games with the red/green highlighted player, so you can easily see what the player is doing, cooking a frag, planting a claymore, on their gadget etc. I’ll definitely be a returning customer! Also, it’s the first I’ve used where the ESP still works when spectating! So it’s great for still giving your team calls when you’re dead and on observation tools etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2022, 09:40   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought stealth mode from raymondxd but it seems it is nor working? I press load be4 I start the game and after I start the game and join a match there is nothing showing up
Old 02/15/2022, 09:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post

Don't miss out on trying a League Aim Assist! Extremely loved by all users using it! Impossible to tell one is using anything!

Almost 100 days undetected!

--- + ---

--- + ---

STEALTHMODE LITE

34 DAYS UNDETECTED NOW

Undetected since January 10, 2022 (start of testing)

--- + ---

After great success with our Full Product, and countless messages from our Users, we are proud to present Stealthmode Lite!

Features built for competing at the highest levels achievable, with the lowest detection vectors possible.

No ID, No Application, No BS. Purchase today and start dominating your competition!

--- + ---

| ESP + VISIBLE CHECK |

--- + ---

Aimed at providing long term UD cheats, we build our products with the lowest possible detection vectors.

Outline ESP & Visible Check are our only features and are currently always on.

Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player is visible).

--- + ---

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

Purchase today and start climbing ranks with ease!

Pricing:

$3.99 - 1 day

$16.99 - 7 day

$39.99 - 30 days

--- + ---

PayPal/Stripe

--- + ---

Full Version Vouches:

--- + ---

Please read the following:

--- + ---

Don't miss out on trying a League Aim Assist! Extremely loved by all users using it! Impossible to tell one is using anything!

--- + ---

We are looking for trusted resellers to improve what payment methods we offer.

We don't care for mass selling, but if you can assist in helping our users pay using Paypal/Stripe/AliPay/etc please message us. Looking to have currency converters available 24/7.

Available for reselling mate?
I have many products for reselling right now available, and what to get yours also in it.
Old 02/15/2022, 11:06   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello I want resell
give me u discord id
Old 02/15/2022, 11:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by torres132 View Post
I bought stealth mode from raymondxd but it seems it is nor working? I press load be4 I start the game and after I start the game and join a match there is nothing showing up
Join the telegram and message me there. I can assist you further there.
Old 02/19/2022, 00:06   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoofer?

Does the cheat come with spoofer
Old 02/19/2022, 01:13   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpz221 View Post
Does the cheat come with spoofer
We do not provide any spoofers with our products.

We recommend one of the following:
1. Elusion Spoofer
2. Hwidspoofer
3. Phoenix Spoofer

These are the three our users recommended and stated that works great.
Old 02/19/2022, 03:28   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Everything works as advertised. Very simple setup and nice developer.
Definitely recommend for the price and the service.
+rep
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2022, 13:55   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just tried this out for the first time last night. Been waiting for a good ESP only cheat. First time using any cheat before. I had some difficulty setting it up because of my inexperience. Messaged the developer at around 3am my time. Under 5 minutes later he explained what I was doing wrong and had me loading up the game to play! I don't have any input on the aim assist because I did not use it, but the ESP is EXACTLY what I've been waiting for. Thank you so much Stealth!
Thanks
1 User