Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2021, 22:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I think that I am inside of the telegram but it is empty? If I am in the wrong one could you please update me with the new link? Thank you very much!

The telegram is empty?, is their a buyers only telegram which I can join to contact?, or... Because the only telegram which you supplied is empty and no access to type in it or anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Arcanus stopped selling his AA which is the reason we recreated it here. More than welcome to try ours out.

Will have the rest of the staff take a look and see why you were banned from the Loader. Something might have triggered our Security. I'll DM you once I have an answer.

Edit: I've reset your License & removed the Ban. Any Reverse Engineering tools will be seen and you will be banned again. Please don't have anything running while running our software.
I have just tried to load up and still says "You have been banned", Could I please get some assistance
Old 12/04/2021, 23:28   #17

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DommyDev View Post
I think that I am inside of the telegram but it is empty? If I am in the wrong one could you please update me with the new link? Thank you very much!

The telegram is empty?, is their a buyers only telegram which I can join to contact?, or... Because the only telegram which you supplied is empty and no access to type in it or anything

I have just tried to load up and still says "You have been banned", Could I please get some assistance
User joined Telegram. Discussing with user now.
Old 12/04/2021, 23:29   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
User joined Telegram. Discussing with user now.
Can vouch for that, I am in the telegram now receiving help.
Very Fast, and nice guy +1
Old 12/05/2021, 04:46   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

While I don't use their stuff, these guys are the real deal. Solid stuff with a dev who has actually done a good job with making a safe, secure cheat. Definitely recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2021, 03:20   #20

We are still undetected!

Been receiving just praise over the aim assist we have. If you want to see what a League-based cheat is like, this is your one chance. Don't miss out on using a League cheat yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2021, 02:19   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Review after a week of usage

Aim Assist is 12/10

Stupid legit looking and works so well with your natural playstyle. If you want something that looks incredibly legit this is it. It's pretty close to what we had with arcanus r6s but without customization. Spoke with dev and he said they're considering bringing in customization options but would like to see how the product does with what is currently available.

I use F3 majority of the time which is phenomenal and strong. I probs should be using F2 but Im honestly just looking to have fun XD

ESP is 8/10

The outline ESP + visible = 10/10 but I'm giving it a 8/10 because I'm waiting for more features to be added or a way to disable and customize the colors or brightness. I might be biased as I am also using TE which has insane amounts of customization but no aim which I want.

Final Thoughts is that it's 100% worth!

I think all that's missing is just customization. If we could disable ESP and just have aim only then we can use this on MOSS and clap cheeks there too or on stream. Other than that it's stupid good and I LOVE the aim assist. It's soooo good and I don't understand why other providers don't go about improving their aims since 99.9% of them suck *** rofl no cap.

GL with everything! I hope the best for this as I'll continue to be using it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2021, 20:03   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I bought some hours ago and I've tried to run the loader to test the hack but I got an error saying to check my internet connection when i run the loader.
Old 12/13/2021, 21:43   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrelosPsoliaris View Post
I bought some hours ago and I've tried to run the loader to test the hack but I got an error saying to check my internet connection when i run the loader.
Discussing with user now on Telegram.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2021, 10:51   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Discussing with user now on Telegram.
Fixed!
Old 12/15/2021, 05:16   #25

Updated and still undetected for the newest update!
Old 12/17/2021, 10:46   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I also used a liar to trigger the ban, so I can only wait
liar=spoofer
Old 12/17/2021, 22:43   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfg15s View Post
I also used a liar to trigger the ban, so I can only wait
liar=spoofer
Problem was solved and you are unbanned. Please run the spoofer AFTER you run our Loader and load our cheat. Our product is HWID locked, so attempting to log in with another HWID will block your access until we take a look into it.

I've sent you a day key to make up for the lost time.
Old 12/17/2021, 23:28   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ESP 9/10 visual inspection is great, able to monitor what the enemy is doing in real time
Aiming 8.5/10 Because this is my first contact with assisted aiming, I am still adapting, but you need to keep moving. If you do not move, it will not take effect. I hope to give me some time. I will adapt to its operation as soon as possible
The person in charge of Service 10/10 will answer your questions about the software as soon as possible. When you make suggestions, they will also listen to your opinions as soon as possible.
It has been used for 4 days, there is no ban, but I need to keep adapting. I also believe that he will become the next AA, but he still needs continuous improvement.
For the upcoming resurrection mode, look forward to the effect
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2021, 11:23   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After some time testing the hack, I came in coclusion that this is one of the best and silent hacks I've ever seen, pretty smooth working without any major problem, plus helpful admin.
Aimbot you need to get used to it but i would rate it 9/10.
Glow esp works perfectly 10/10.
Legit looking hack would recommend 100%.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 22:31   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What processors does this support?
Closed Thread