Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2022, 12:31   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is there a price for bulk purchases?
I want to be a reseller
Old 02/17/2022, 00:04   #92 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Honest Review

So I’ve been using sm for a few hours now honestly its one of the best if not the best legit cheats on the market right now 10/10 would recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2022, 19:29   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Honestly, it's only been a day since I have used it and no ban at all even if i was raging. This chair's priority its security to its upmost fullest, the staff is super cool and friendly and took time to dedicate himself to help me vastly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2022, 05:23   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fantastic cheat, simple esp, with good aim assist. Nothing to complain about. Hope to keep seeing updates for this cheat and maybe a lifetime option.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2022, 11:17   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been using STEALTHMODE for over a week and I hope you can react when you encounter game updates.

Don't be a coward like the developers of SY7 and ARUA.
Old 02/19/2022, 14:35   #96 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Used this for 3 days now. Overall a very good cheat.

There is no hit on performance.

The hardest thing about closeting is to avoid accidentally shoot through wall at the outline. The system here works very well! Red means don't shoot and green means you can - really helps closet better, especially the newcomers when your map knowledge is not there yet

Aim assist is something you have to try it out! It will not hide your aim frailties but when you are on point with the aim, this will guarantee you the kill.

Best part about the cheat? Admin and dev are very nice and will help you out. Sometimes I worry for the admin - not sure if he ever sleeps!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2022, 16:32   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
I would like to buy a sub, but I can't buy with btc... Could I pay with paypal f&f ?
Old 02/20/2022, 19:46   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just bought to try it out. The loader link they've sent to me is expired and no longer available. Messaged the staff about it and they're not responding.

Edit: Staff reached to me and solved my issue in no time. Cheat itself is very easy to set up and use. I am already a decent player and legit have won many open tournaments in the past. I will step up my game with Stealthmode, all while staying undetected. Played more than 20 games and never got called out once. No FPS drops. Kind and helpful staff. The only thing that I don't like about it is you can't turn off the outlines. Other than that it's a 9/10. Vouched.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2022, 23:29   #99

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardIsWell View Post
I would like to buy a sub, but I can't buy with btc... Could I pay with paypal f&f ?
Yes. You can join the Telegram and our users/myself can point you in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawados View Post
Just bought to try it out. The loader link they've sent to me is expired and no longer available. Messaged the staff about it and they're not responding.
If you bought it not with Cryptos (our only official supported method), then you have to discuss with the currency converter you purchased it through to get the loader. Seems he didn't update the link. Message me proof of purchase as I requested in telegram, and I'll send you the loader without issue.
Old 02/21/2022, 02:38   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

My review on Stealthmode for R6S

It's a great cheat tool, with this it's for legit-playstyle use to the highest MMR levels and reach the top of the game. During my review I will point out the pros/cons that it has, with my overall score topping up 9.5/10 on average.

Outlines ESP: for me, this is basic, the outline is the same as when you watch match replays, and thus avoiding cheat detection by BattlEye. It provides with the enough info to own your matches and customs. Personally, I had to tweak my screen brightness to make it highlight more, but once with the good setup, it's kinda easy to spot out everyone with an eye-glance.

Aim Assist: I'm personally impressed about how it works as a whole. It's pretty **** at its finest, and it allows two configs - one for the most legit-playstyle and the other setup for semi-rage. You just press one button to swap between them. And it's interesting the way it works, and how unnoticeable it can be, but certainly works like a charm.

Loader & Injection: it's simple, loader is updated constantly by the devs to allow maximum stability. I've never faced trouble with the loader and the injection has always succeded.

Safety: well, there are multiple devs working day after day to keep the cheat undetected and working always as intended. While many cheat projects have been forced to discontinue, this one is the safest I've ever tried so far and I'm sure that the devs want it that way.

- Recommended 100%. Hard work pays dividends, eh Stealth? Well done mate, keep that force going.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2022, 11:17   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The game will be update soon, I hope cheating is safe.
Old 02/23/2022, 01:24   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by sae54278 View Post
The game will be update soon, I hope cheating is safe.
All of our Products auto-update. Unless it's a large update, we won't ever have to touch the products.
Old 02/23/2022, 11:50   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
All of our Products auto-update. Unless it's a large update, we won't ever have to touch the products.
So Y7S1 will not have any updates, right?
Old 02/23/2022, 17:29   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hii,
Sorry to DM and post here, but I can't get into the winrar to acces the loader.
It says password incorrect, I checked everything, made sure there where no spaces etc.
Hope you can help me soon
Old 02/23/2022, 18:26   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrex View Post
Hii,
Sorry to DM and post here, but I can't get into the winrar to acces the loader.
It says password incorrect, I checked everything, made sure there where no spaces etc.
Hope you can help me soon
Join our Telegram and DM me proof of purchase. I can assist you there
Closed Thread