Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2022, 10:08   #61 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Honest Review:

Really truly a good cheat, bit expensive but all Siege cheats worth using are around this price or even more so it's appropriate to the game/AC.

Super easy to use, literally launch and play, loader is super clean and doesn't even require that you turn off RTP to use it lol (I have never seen this be the case before)

I also didn't have to do any stupid nonsense, from the usual turning off every single piece of Windows protection, to the more ridiculous changing DNS, messing with router settings etc = None of that is needed you literally put your key in the loader, inject, and launch Siege. There is no menu. It worked the first time. I love when this is the case. I cannot stand troubleshooting cheats. It's annoying.

So def a GG there.

It IS just Aim Assist and ESP but all I wanted/do want in Siege is simply ESP so that was fine with me. It's not skels, just red outlines but there is vischeck and it can be quite subtle at times but you can mess with settings to see the colors a little better.

The aim assist has two settings, like a light mode and a more "pully" feeling mode called "John Wick" (this is NOT an aimbot though - basically the average raging ****** would hate this) I don't mind the AA and I know it is integral to the cheat and that most people using Stealth are in fact LOOKING for AA in Siege, but I wish it could be turned off for ESP only.

I think there are people who wish they could turn the ESP off and just have the AA. Having those kind of options would be awesome but I understand there may be reasons not to do it.

If you can afford it (of course) and deal with the AA not being able to be turned off, you should definitely cop Stealth as it's super super easy to actually use, unlike quite a few Siege cheats.

BTW there is no gadget ESP or anything else, only enemies (thankfully no teammates though) but for those looking for barebones ESP +/AA. It's pretty rare to see a cheat this good that is actually public.

The Dev/Main Seller is a nice person too and seems to definitely genuinely care about the product they are making.

--
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2022, 10:35   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Honest Review:

Really truly a good cheat, bit expensive but all Siege cheats worth using are around this price or even more so it's appropriate to the game/AC.

Super easy to use, literally launch and play, loader is super clean and doesn't even require that you turn off RTP to use it lol (I have never seen this be the case before)

I also didn't have to do any stupid nonsense, from the usual turning off every single piece of Windows protection, to the more ridiculous changing DNS, messing with router settings etc = None of that is needed you literally put your key in the loader, inject, and launch Siege. There is no menu. It worked the first time. I love when this is the case. I cannot stand troubleshooting cheats. It's annoying.

So def a GG there.

It IS just Aim Assist and ESP but all I wanted/do want in Siege is simply ESP so that was fine with me. It's not skels, just red outlines and there is no vischeck and it can be quite subtle at times but you can mess with settings to see them better.

The aim assist has two settings, like a light mode and a more "pully" feeling mode called "John Wick" (this is NOT an aimbot though - basically the average raging retard would hate this) I don't mind the AA and I know it is integral to the cheat and that most people using Stealth are in fact LOOKING for AA in Siege, but I wish it could be turned off for ESP only.

I think there are people who wish they could turn the ESP off and just have the AA. Having those kind of options would be awesome but I understand there may be reasons not to do it.

If you can afford it (of course) and deal with the AA not being able to be turned off and the ESP not having a vischeck, you should definitely cop Stealth as it's super super easy to actually use, unlike quite a few Siege cheats.

BTW there is no gadget ESP or anything else, only enemies (thankfully no teammates though) but for those looking for barebones ESP +/AA. It's pretty rare to see a cheat this good that is actually public.

The Dev/Main Seller is a nice person too and seems to definitely genuinely care about the product they are making.
maybe something on your end is messed up because I have vis check and many others I play with with the cheat do too other than this, same. would be nice to have disable option but to disable ESP! @
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2022, 16:13   #63 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
maybe something on your end is messed up because I have vis check and many others I play with with the cheat do too other than this, same. would be nice to have disable option but to disable ESP! @
You are right - my mistake.

I had used another simple cheat around this time and mixed them up.

I think everything else in my review is correct.
Old 02/01/2022, 20:11   #64

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
This may be an option in the future, but for now we don't care to change anything as we've been UD for 3 months straight (Nov 2 -> now). "Don't change what ain't broke."

Quote:
You are right - my mistake.

I had used another simple cheat around this time and mixed them up.

I think everything else in my review is correct.
Thank you for your review! Mind editing it so people don't get confused? Rather not have them thinking we don't provide visible check, when that's one of our main features.

As I noticed you like ESP only, we may come out with a Lite version of our product which would offer only our ESP with visible check. Possibly offer it around $30/m. Let me know what you think about this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2022, 22:08   #65 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
This may be an option in the future, but for now we don't care to change anything as we've been UD for 3 months straight (Nov 2 -> now). "Don't change what ain't broke."

Thank you for your review! Mind editing it so people don't get confused? Rather not have them thinking we don't provide visible check, when that's one of our main features.

As I noticed you like ESP only, we may come out with a Lite version of our product which would offer only our ESP with visible check. Possibly offer it around $30/m. Let me know what you think about this.
I will edit it right now for you

ESP only WITH Vis Check for 30/m sounds AMAZING!! I would DEF get that ASAP!

Edited for clarity.
Old 02/01/2022, 23:03   #66 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

how about Aim only? I'd honestly pay for that since the aim is stupid good
Old 02/02/2022, 00:52   #67

Quote:
I will edit it right now for you

ESP only WITH Vis Check for 30/m sounds AMAZING!! I would DEF get that ASAP!

Edited for clarity.
Awesome. Thanks. Will consider.

Quote:
how about Aim only? I'd honestly pay for that since the aim is stupid good
A potential for the future. Would allow users to use Aim Assist on MOSS and others, so not a bad idea.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2022, 10:37   #68 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I assume the glow is not streamproof. I should assume all glow isn't stream proof at this point
Old 02/05/2022, 17:20   #69 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I assume the glow is not streamproof. I should assume all glow isn't stream proof at this point
I think there is a way to make it SP, I think?

Idk, I'm about to use these guys again so I'll let you know if I can get it to not show in OBS.

This is one of the only public r6 worth using though bacon...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2022, 22:09   #70

Quote:
It's not currently but can be made in the future. No plans to do so yet though.

Quote:

Idk, I'm about to use these guys again so I'll let you know if I can get it to not show in OBS.

Glad you are enjoying our cheat. Thank you also for having our backs in the r6s list thread and here

Few users already tested with OBS, Discord, and a few others to no avail.

EFT & Apex releasing within this coming week(s). R6S Lite afterwards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2022, 22:16   #71 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Can't wait for R6 Lite lol.

Will it have vis check ESP?

Oh my ***, please say yes.
Old 02/05/2022, 22:46   #72 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

Heh there's another one I was looking into but clearly I won't be talking about it in this thread.

I've been looking at this one for awhile though
Old 02/06/2022, 00:22   #73

Quote:
Can't wait for R6 Lite lol.

Will it have vis check ESP?

Oh my ***, please say yes.
Will have to wait and see

Quote:
Heh there's another one I was looking into but clearly I won't be talking about it in this thread.

I've been looking at this one for awhile though
"talking about it in this thread" is no different than having your signature showing in posts
Old 02/06/2022, 00:55   #74 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Will have to wait and see

"talking about it in this thread" is no different than having your signature showing in posts
None of the providers in my sig sell rb6 cheats.
Old 02/06/2022, 22:09   #75 Trade Status: Verified(?)

2 months later and still safe!

Long live Stealthmode! New logo looks nice @

Is the design next to it a stealth bomber?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread