Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2022, 18:30   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Join our Telegram and DM me proof of purchase. I can assist you there
Yeah I just DM'ed you, thanks for the help! Using it rn and works amazing!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2022, 02:59   #107 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So I've been using stealth mode for about a week now and I can say I'm impressed with it. The glow is super clean and the aim assist is really good.

I bought a fresh level 50 and started in ranked about 5-6 days ago; here are the results of that

I haven't been called out for aim assist at all. I'm basically always top of the leaderboards. If you are looking for an edge for rainbow 6. This is the provider for you. I don't see them getting detected for a while, also the support is very helpful. They sat in teamview with me for about 30 minutes trying to figure out some stuff(In the end it was the spoofer i was using.)

They ended up pushing a launcher update that fixed that issue in a day. I was impressed.

Overall, I'm enjoying rainbow 6 again. I can only assume their apex cheat is just as good as rb6.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2022, 12:43   #108 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using SM for a few hours now and I can say this has to be if not one of the best legit cheats on the market rn 10/10 recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 20:41   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EDIT: Hack was detected on 4/6/22. It seems my suspicions were on point. Daily/weekly subs are just asking for detection rates to be high, regardless of how few detection vectors you have. I've never seen any daily/weekly cheat last for more than a year. StealthMode will need to take a long look at what they're trying to provide to users and make the appropriate changes. Do you want to make a truly UD cheat or just a mediocre one?

My review but I believe it's no longer valid considering this detection:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2022, 15:22   #110 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Used SM for more than 1 month now , started with a level 0 account and now I am level 85.

Setup: Pretty much run the loader then run game

Aim Assist: I used only the F2 the most is enough for me since I have pretty good aim, nothing to say here everything works as intented.

ESP: Red outline non-visible Green outline visible , sometimes the green is a bit hard to see but is not a big issue, everything else is very good no complains

Support: 10/10 I might say this is the best support when you need it cause the setup is very simple.

Overall: 10/10, this is the best legit cheat I ever used hands down
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 10:11   #111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

review

would be a perfect 10/10 but it ain't streamproof

no other complaints
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2022, 04:25   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will this be auto updated for Demon veil?
Old 03/13/2022, 14:37   #113

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ababyphoenix View Post
Will this be auto updated for Demon veil?
Whenever anything new is pushed for R6S, we will always update as soon as we can
Old 03/15/2022, 21:46   #114 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Works great for legit play, esp is clean and isnt distracting, aim assist gives just the little edge more to win gunfights. Overall having a really fun time using! Give it a 10/10 for what its offering, not a rage cheat but amazing for keeping it looking legit. Over 100 games played with no call outs.

Also the support is maybe the most nice and respectful people ive had the pleasure to deal with in the cheating space. Very refreshing to see!

Just waiting to make sure its safe for demon veil

Just updated for demon veil working great aswell!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2022, 12:44   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Testing cheat not working, Please update as soon as possible!
Old 03/17/2022, 02:50   #116

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sae54278 View Post
Testing cheat not working, Please update as soon as possible!
R6S is fully updated (League & Lite).

There is a new Loader that has been released. Message me on Telegram or our Support Staff to get the newest one.

Old 03/17/2022, 06:40   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Simply the best Legit Chair out there on market

ESP 10/10
Really Clean Crispy Glow on othe char make it really easy to see opponent

Aim Assist 10/10
You won't notice the aim assist but your performance will look super legit like BEAULO

Support 10/10
really good

So I would recommend a buy on this this is simply the best on market
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 07:26   #118 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Stealth Mod is very good
price low , no ban and very kind admin Service
Update fast❤️❤️
I m use My main account
and cheat simple
ESP Glow i love
Aimassist amazing like pro
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 08:15   #119 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This software is stable, optimized and perfect.

The esp is quite simple, but does it’s work just like any other esp. the vis check makes it a 10/10.

The aim is *** **** delicious. The assist is really amazing. You can feel it it’s there, but you can’t see that it is there. That makes the aim 12/10.

Staff and support: The owner and his team of staff are super friendly and really some good guys. The are very chatty and enjoys talking to the customers, which I really appreciate.
They will try too help you out ASAP.
10/10

Total score? 11/10! Easy.

Conclusion: SM is perfect for everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 10:03   #120 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aim Assist 10/10
I was a little bit sceptical about aimbot/aim assist I have playing this game since release and i have seen a lot bad aimbot but here is just another story aimbot/aim assist is humanize because of randomize(it will don't do everything for you) you can use little or stronger I have used both I have say it's super to use because still you have to have some skill to use (that why it's called league but I can say 1 thing I have used on me main(224lvl) and also on second account where I have(gone from 0lvl to 75 with Stealthmode and still safe) also nobody call me a hacker or a cheater everyone was like "you Smurf"

Esp 10/10
Outline are the best but with visible check is also even greater.Why is simple if enemies put some stupid hole super tiny hole to kill visible check will safe your day , outline+visible check on highest lvl I saw.

Setup 10/10
It's simple I didn't have to do anything I just downloaded the loader load cheat I have fun

Support 10/10
I have to say they are always here wanted to help to everyone.Fast and responding always helpful

Price 8/10
Price for me is a little to much I living in poor country that's why price for me is too much but I think it's normal on R6 because I have saw prices on another provider and they are also high or even higher.

Protection 10/10
They care about you this was only cheat a feel I can use on me main they wanted to always sure everyone is safe to play and use they push fast update but only when they 100% sure is save to use.

Overall 9.5/10
What can I say just buy and try . I think this 1# provider why? it's simple and protected most of other provider add more stupid **** that will ban you acc latter or sunner here we have only aim + outline that's how it's should be if you care about protection you should definitely buy right now.
Stealthmode is for everyone
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread