Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF 🔥 SAFE $4/d

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF 🔥 SAFE $4/d within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/20/2022, 18:51   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Win 11

im on windows 11 so will those spoofers still work
Old 02/20/2022, 23:31   #17

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpz221 View Post
im on windows 11 so will those spoofers still work
Yes. Elusion Spoofer works without issue on Win11.
Old 02/24/2022, 17:04   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Look good!

Are you the developer or reseller of this cheat?
Old 02/25/2022, 02:31   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelin3 View Post
Look good!

Are you the developer or reseller of this cheat?
We are the developers. Anyone else is a seller/currency converter of ours, since we only accept Cryptos officially and nothing else.
Old 02/25/2022, 15:18   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I bought it today, it works well. Easy to setup, no shenanigans with turning the anti virus off, no bs. Great product, would recommend 10/10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 04:31   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So after testing out Stealth for a while i can say i’m stonked, used a couple different providers with same features and always got banned quick thought it was my playstyle but after purshasing Stealth i’m climbing the ranks and levels quick without any inconveniences, Love the simple esp outline and really feel like esp is enough love that they are focusing on the security and not how much features there is, I enjoy every single bit if it.
Def recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 12:03   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

can vouch, amazing client and very useful/ easy to use
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2022, 21:16   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This cheat does not work and they are unable to fix it(For me and if someone else uses it potentially them, not worth the risk because you won't receive a refund and you will be forced to try to reset or reformat your pc and interfere with your important system things which is not even doable for me because i have many things on my pc I'm not going to bother potentially interrupting). Other cheats work fine, the dev is just incapable of creating a cheat without issues for the circumstances of its users. I recommend any other cheat besides this. They say you must reset your pc and reformat it because their ****** cheat doesn't work correctly on systems they say it should run on. Proof of chats and accounts below.
Also dev, stealthmode, is very piece of **** in his messages. "How should i know???" when asking about issues. "***** bro i dont know". Thins like that as you can see.
I've never had such issues with cheats before nor have i met devs which speak like this. The last siege cheat i had, the dev specifically was fixing issues for each user because these are the type of things a good dev would do. This dev just says "***** bro idek what the hell going on good luck?"

I wanted to update this post so that anyone having issues with these people knows a working chair. Yazzn's works fine for me no issues AT ALL. This dev is just unprofessional and can't own up to not being able to support all pc's as mentioned.
Old 03/14/2022, 20:24   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So, a reseller (Matai) have no idea on my issue on windows 11 with your software.

Do you guys have a way to contact for support ? even if i use a reseller ? it was working fine for the past few days but now it doesn't, it crashes on installing the exploit.
Old 03/14/2022, 21:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by EqyLA View Post
So, a reseller (Matai) have no idea on my issue on windows 11 with your software.

Do you guys have a way to contact for support ? even if i use a reseller ? it was working fine for the past few days but now it doesn't, it crashes on installing the exploit.
Problem should be fixed with a full pc restart. Please try so. If not, feel free to join Telegram and message myself or Support:
Old 03/15/2022, 19:44   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Problem should be fixed with a full pc restart. Please try so. If not, feel free to join Telegram and message myself or Support:
yeah i can confirm it was fixed after a restart.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2022, 21:18   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is the cheat up right now since the update ?
Old 03/16/2022, 12:54   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does the time spent waiting for cheat updates compensate for something? For example, time of use..
I bought a week of MODE but it doesn't work now because of the game update.
Old 03/16/2022, 16:24   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMamma20 View Post
is the cheat up right now since the update ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sae54278 View Post
Does the time spent waiting for cheat updates compensate for something? For example, time of use..
I bought a week of MODE but it doesn't work now because of the game update.
R6S is fully updated (League & Lite).

There is a new Loader that has been released. Might be the cause of your issues. Message me on Telegram or our Support Staff to get the newest one.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 06:54   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using StealthMode for about a week its a really good hack and haven't been banned yet. Love the way it outlines players and the support team is amazing. Definitely recommend.
Thanks
1 User