Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/20/2022, 22:44   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by survlval View Post
Can Bypassing MOSS anti-cheat?
No they arent

I asked for a way to disable esp but still waiting on them to add it if they will
Old 01/21/2022, 00:11   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This looks pretty lit ngl.
Old 01/21/2022, 01:25   #48

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by survlval View Post
Can Bypassing MOSS anti-cheat?
Product is made for the Official game at this time. No reason to change anything if it's working and undetected, you know? Our Aim Assist bypasses all, though ESP must remain always on at this time causing it to not be MOSS undetected. Possibly in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
This looks pretty lit ngl.
Thank you. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time using it. Product requires some understanding of the game, but you seem to have the knowledge required to do incredibly well with our product.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2022, 12:10   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got banned yesterday. Maybe i got many report. but i didnt play blatand.
Old 01/24/2022, 00:07   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by s41meister View Post
i got banned yesterday. Maybe i got many report. but i didnt play blatand.
Nothing caused by our cheat itself. You did something stupid to get yourself banned. We are still fully undetected as you can see by our Telegram chat.
Old 01/24/2022, 09:14   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Still stable, safe, stable, 24 hours customer service,
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 09:44   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
I’d like to do media for you cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Undetected since November 3rd, 2021 (start of testing)

We are happy to introduce Stealthmode
An R6S League-based Cheat

--- + ---

After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.

Thus, we took it into our own hands and created Stealthmode. The last cheat you'll ever need to buy.

As all League-based Cheats, our Cheat is meant to help users get to the Top Ranks without attracting any suspicion towards themselves. We focus on creating legit-based features meant for competing at the highest levels. Features that are subtle to the eye, yet powerful for the user.

--- + ---

| OUR AIM ASSIST |

Dominate your competition, without calling negative attention towards yourself.

Visible Check is always on, and Aim Assist only activates on VISIBLE enemies.

Our Aim Assist is "subtle, yet powerful" for the user, and is far different from the basic Aimbots all cheats these days seem to use. Developed behind analyzing countless hours of high-tier/professional gameplay, our aim uses randomized strength based on situation which allows you to look completely legit to anyone spectating. Look and Feel like a Pro, without the fear of others being able to tell you are using any assistance. Including Serversided checks!

Our Aim Assist has two options: Legit-based (F2) or John Wick (F3) settings. John Wick is pretty much semi-rage. Use whatever you would like, but we insist you stay on Legit-based majority of the time for account safety.

Our Aim Assist works as a correction assist. It will pull towards the body/head during feet movement + zoomed in. If you are familiar with Arcanus R6S, think of our Aim Assist as a close replication of his Aim Assist. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."

--- + ---

| OUR VISION ASSISTS |

While our main focus is on our Aim Assist, we do offer Player Outline.

Vision-based settings are dependent on the User's ability to hide the fact that they are using any. Over the years of providing cheats, we've noticed that this isn't the easiest for most. Inexperienced with hiding ESP? Please understand that you can easily be banned due to looking at Enemies through the wall, prefiring enemies when no movement is heard, and so much more can be the end of you. Playing with ESP is a new game, and you must learn how to play it right. We offer the tools, but you have to know how to use them right to stay UD.

Outline is currently always on, and Visible check is also active on it.

Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player is visible) on Legit-mode.
Colors will change from Green (when behind wall) to Red (when player is visible) on Semi-rage.

--- + ---

| OUR COST/LIMITED USER BASE |

While not slotted, we wish to remain somewhat limited, so active users will be limited based on Week/Monthly subscriptions.

Pricing:

$34.99 - 1 week

�� $74.99 - 30 days ��

PayPal/Stripe

--- + ---

Vouches:

--- + ---

Please read the following:

While our Assists will help you obtain the Top Ranks, or impress those watching you, you must understand that getting to the top is more than knowing how to Aim & where players are. Our Assists will take anyone extremely far, but to get to the Top you must understand how to play properly. When to go in, when to move away, proper positioning and more are required to get there. All sales are final unless the product does not work.

I’d like to do media I can upload 3+ videos a week on your cheat and I can advertise on Instagram
Discord: Flourishable#6889
Old 01/24/2022, 23:33   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flourishable View Post
I’d like to do media I can upload 3+ videos a week on your cheat and I can advertise on Instagram
Discord: Flourishable#6889
Don't have Discord. You can find our Telegram in the main post (at the bottom). Depending on how good you are at video editing, we'd love to have someone do to videos for us. Contact me there.
Old 01/25/2022, 16:31   #54 Trade Status: Verified(?)

What's the vischeck, red outlines when not hittable...what color do they turn when hittable?
Old 01/25/2022, 23:30   #55

Quote:
What's the vischeck, red outlines when not hittable...what color do they turn when hittable?
Depends on the config selected:

F2 - Light Aim Assist & ESP will be Red behind Wall, Green when Visible

F3 - Strong Aim Assist & ESP will be Green behind Wall, Red when Visible
Old 01/25/2022, 23:33   #56 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Depends on the config selected:

F2 - Light Aim Assist & ESP will be Red behind Wall, Green when Visible

F3 - Strong Aim Assist & ESP will be Green behind Wall, Red when Visible
Awesome!

Wait, can you run it with no aim assist + ESP?
Old 01/26/2022, 10:32   #57

Product successfully updated and working.

Almost 3 months UD now

Join and feel what a real League Aim Assist feels like. Be unstoppable with Stealthmode!

Quote:
Awesome!

Wait, can you run it with no aim assist + ESP?
No. There are currently no other customization options other than F2/F3.

It's as simple as we can get it. As minimal of detection vectors as possible, lol. Maybe we can do F5/F6 in the future to disable Aim or ESP. Or possibly to enable it (default off) which would allow use on MOSS. We will see where the future takes us, lol.
Old 01/27/2022, 18:29   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

how to i get the loader after purchase?
Old 01/27/2022, 22:45   #59 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
look for email from sellix
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2022, 23:18   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
You should receive an email, or two, with instructions, download links, and key.

If you are having any issues downloading the loader, join the Telegram and send me your key in a direct message. I'll verify it and send you a new link to download.
Closed Thread