Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/05/2022, 08:58   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Undetected since January 13th, 2022 (start of testing)

--- + ---

--- + ---

OVER 50 DAYS UNDETECTED NOW

--- + ---

After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.

Thus, we took it into our own hands and created Stealthmode. The last cheat you'll ever need to buy.

As all League-based Cheats, our Cheat is meant to help users get to the Top Ranks without attracting any suspicion towards themselves. We focus on creating legit-based features meant for competing at the highest levels. Features that are subtle to the eye, yet powerful for the user.

--- + ---

| OUR AIM ASSIST |

Dominate your competition, without calling negative attention towards yourself.

Visible Check is always on, and Aim Assist only activates on VISIBLE enemies.

Our Aim Assist is "subtle, yet powerful" for the user, and is far different from the basic Aimbots all cheats these days seem to use. Developed behind analyzing countless hours of high-tier/professional gameplay, our aim uses randomized strength based on situation which allows you to look completely legit to anyone spectating. Look and Feel like a Pro, without the fear of others being able to tell you are using any assistance. Including Serversided checks!

This will help everyone, no matter your aiming ability, but it won't be a saving grace like an Aimbot would be. You'll still have to put in some work aiming.

Built for experienced players seeking a slight boost to become a killing machine.

Our Aim Assist works as a correction assist. It will pull towards the body/head when certain criteria is met. If you are familiar with our other products, you will adore this one too. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."

--- + ---

| OUR VISION ASSISTS |

While our main focus is on our Aim Assist, we do offer Player Outline and Chams ESP.

Outline/Chams are currently always on, and Visible check is also active on it.

- Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player's body is visible, but still behind something).
- Player, when visible without anything blocking, will be only outlined red. No chams will show for easy viewing.

Vision-based settings are dependent on the User's ability to hide the fact that they are using any.

Over the years of providing cheats, we've noticed that this isn't the easiest for most. Inexperienced with hiding ESP? Please understand that you can easily be banned due to looking at Enemies through the wall, prefiring enemies when no movement is heard, and so much more can be the end of you. Playing with ESP is a new game, and you must learn how to play it right. We offer the tools, but you have to know how to use them right to stay UD.

--- + ---

| USER VIDEOS |

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

Pricing:

$4.99 - 1 day

$16.99 - 1 week

�� $49.99 - 30 days ��

PayPal/Stripe

--- + ---

Vouches from our Products:

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and I will take a look further

--- + ---

| OUR OTHER PRODUCTS |

Rainbow Six Siege Full (League Aim Assist + ESP + Visible Check)

Rainbow Six Siege Lite (ESP + Visible Check Only)

Everything you'll ever need to be the best in all games you play!

More games coming really soon! EFT Super Lite & Full.

--- + ---

++
Old 03/06/2022, 16:41   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After testing this piece of art for a whole week, now I can write a fair review. I totally recommend this product as it is amazingly legit, undetected and friendly support. The aim assist works in range of 40m only which might seem like a downside at first but then you will realize how great this restriction is. I would also like to mention one more bug which I experienced, they also mentioned this bug to be frank, when a bloodhound scans you, the esp goes off for a fraction of a second.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2022, 17:04   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After my friend convinced me to try this product for the past week, I can totally recommend it. Surprisingly, I was amazed of how legit its aim assist is as my aim is not that good so it gives me the required boost while restricting the activation range of the aimbot at 40m which is really a nice feature in my opinion to fight our own demons from beaming people across the map. I don't really use the other functions but they are pretty good (except for the issue they mentioned where the esp gets disabled for a fraction of a second when someone phases).
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2022, 09:33   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

An honest review.
1. Aim Assist
I've peaked around low diamonds, so I assumed I can aim, but at first look, I didn't really see if the assist was on or not. It took me a while to realize something was helping me, when I finally decided to let the assist follow the player for me, atleast for a bit. It's very subtle but very powerful.

10/10

2. Chams
They are just like many other chams on the market. No big deal here. It's a huge downside that it's not streamable due to it being internal. Fact that BH scan, wraith phase, etc. Can make it dissappear for a second, is also tricky. Still, a good enough esp/cham.

8.5/10

3. Security

I can't tell much about it, but seeing around seems like they know what they're doing up at stealths.

Very Decent Cheat for Legit gaming for its prize.
Been Detected once, but Stealth dealt with it quickly, and it stayed UD since then!
Vouch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2022, 04:16   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im searching for a good league cheat / closet cheat with just aimbot, i would be more interested in this if I could take out the walls
Old 03/11/2022, 05:16   #36

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagdude9000 View Post
im searching for a good league cheat / closet cheat with just aimbot, i would be more interested in this if I could take out the walls
We have plans to release an Aim Assist only cheat in the coming weeks. More than welcome to obtain that once it comes out.

In the mean time, you can try out our full cheat until that one is released. Get used to our amazing aim assist.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2022, 21:50   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
Is it possible to add different modes for aim like a r6s cheat f3 mode etc, aim asist really legit but sometimes need a more power lol
Old 03/12/2022, 01:20   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_RT View Post
Is it possible to add different modes for aim like a r6s cheat f3 mode etc, aim asist really legit but sometimes need a more power lol
Our League Lineup of products is focused on experienced players; though, if you still require more power, get as much FPS as you can, lol. More you have, the stronger it may be If you are looking for an Aimbot, this won't be that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2022, 15:21   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this sup win 11?
Old 03/14/2022, 01:06   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by crueln0 View Post
does this sup win 11?
We have multiple users playing on Win11, so there should be no issues
Old 03/14/2022, 15:16   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aim Assist: 10/10
If you have good crosshair placement and your own aim, you will be *** in your pugs with it, totally love it

Glow ESP:10/10
Well, i can say this is the one thing which you need, nothing useless for legit playing but i hope they will add OBS spectator list and it be 11/10 from me!

Customer service: 10/10
I can clearly say they are good at it, you can ask your dumb questions whenever you want, even in 4 am and some one of the support team will help you with it, admins very friendly and always chatting with their customers and listen ours suggestions !

Ill keep like it!

P.s. accept trade request, will leave the positive review it!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2022, 21:30   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxynez View Post
If you have good crosshair placement and your own aim, you will be *** in your pugs with it, totally love it

Glow ESP:10/10
Well, i can say this is the one thing which you need, nothing useless for legit playing but i hope they will add OBS spectator list and it be 11/10 from me!

I can clearly say they are good at it, you can ask your dumb questions whenever you want, even in 4 am and some one of the support team will help you with it, admins very friendly and always chatting with their customers and listen ours suggestions !

Ill keep like it!

P.s. accept trade request, will leave the positive review it!
Thank you for the review Accepted your trade request.
Old 03/16/2022, 14:26   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25

Works perfectly good. I have used in the past some other providers, couldn't find something legit. This one fits perfectly to me. Nobody suspected me for using aim assist, not even my friends that I'm playing with. Playing on Dia+ rank.

Glow ESP: 7/10

Maybe for some users is useful but this is something that I would like to turn it off. Sometimes I'm looking for some players through the wall thinking that they are in front of me. I heard that they will release a new product that will have only aim assist. Can't wait for it.

All the people from staff are so kind and have a lot of patience if you have some issues. Also the people from this community are nice.

So, if you have a decent crosshair placement, this is the product you are looking for. For me, the best one I've used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 06:41   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very Product

I use this product and as the name suggests it is stealth and has not been banned.
It is the best product I have ever used!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 09:09   #45 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So I bought a day key to test out the apex. It works pretty good. Been using the wingman and flatline and Ive just been ******** on kids with the wingman.

Aim Assist works very well. The chams/ESP work good aswell.

I understand why the ESP/Chams get disabled when Bloodhound scans or when wraith phases, but its just for a split second so not a huge issue in my eyes.

Overall, the cheat is pretty **** good. Their RB6 is also very good.
Thanks
1 User