Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Arrow 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK

--- + ---

--- + ---

| |

| |

|

--- + ---

After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.

Thus, we took it into our own hands and created Stealthmode. The last cheat you'll ever need to buy.

As all League-based Cheats, our Cheat is meant to help users get to the Top Ranks without attracting any suspicion towards themselves. We focus on creating legit-based features meant for competing at the highest levels. Features that are subtle to the eye, yet powerful for the user.

--- + ---

| USER VOUCHES (100+ 10/10 REVIEWS) |

--- + ---

| OUR AIM ASSIST |

Dominate your competition, without calling negative attention towards yourself.

Visible Check is always on, and Aim Assist only activates on VISIBLE enemies.

Our Aim Assist is "subtle, yet powerful" for the user, and is far different from the basic Aimbots all cheats these days seem to use. Developed behind analyzing countless hours of high-tier/professional gameplay, our aim uses randomized strength based on situation which allows you to look completely legit to anyone spectating. Look and Feel like a Pro, without the fear of others being able to tell you are using any assistance. Including Serversided checks!

This will help everyone, no matter your aiming ability, but it won't be a saving grace like an Aimbot would be. You'll still have to put in some work aiming.

Built for experienced players seeking a slight boost to become a killing machine.

Our Aim Assist works as a correction assist. It will pull towards the body/head when certain criteria is met. If you are familiar with our other products, you will adore this one too. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."

--- + ---

| OUR VISION ASSISTS |

While our main focus is on our Aim Assist, we do offer Player Outline and Chams ESP.

Outline/Chams are currently always on, and Visible check is also active on it.

- Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player's body is visible, but still behind something).
- Player, when visible without anything blocking, will be only outlined red. No chams will show for easy viewing.

Vision-based settings are dependent on the User's ability to hide the fact that they are using any.

Over the years of providing cheats, we've noticed that this isn't the easiest for most. Inexperienced with hiding ESP? Please understand that you can easily be banned due to looking at Enemies through the wall, prefiring enemies when no movement is heard, and so much more can be the end of you. Playing with ESP is a new game, and you must learn how to play it right. We offer the tools, but you have to know how to use them right to stay UD.

--- + ---

| USER VIDEOS |

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

View Pricing/Purchase our Product by clicking on the License amount you wish to purchase!

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and we will take a look further

-

To Pay With Stripe or Paypal, please Join our Telegram & speak to Staff.

Join our "General Chat" to speak to one of our Staff. We recommend joining News & Announcements to be informed of any updates, downtimes, etc.

GENERAL CHAT -
LOOKING FOR GROUP -

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

Controllers:

- Our Products seem to support Controllers without any third party applications. All users have reported 0 issues with any.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and I will take a look further

--- + ---

Thanks
14 Users
Old 02/12/2022, 00:03   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
~~~~
After spamming Antebellum for an Apex cheat, he finally gave me permissions to test to shut me up xD

This will be my review after 2 weeks of testing.

1. Aim Assist

10/10. Like do you guys ever make bad features???

Its so good rofl. Doubt anyone will ever be able to tell I am using anything. Been playing with my friends and even they cant tell, yet I'm dropping 3-4k damage in ranked multiple times daily. WIngman be SMACKING kids with this. I honestly hate all other cheats now because they all have shit aim compared to Stealthmode ones lol

Even tho its only active up to 40m, I think this is best. Anything further looks unlegit because this does help with recoil too or at least it feels like it does. So many 1 clips with the r9. I DARE people to push me. Maybe 60m would be nice, but I cant be picky I know

2. Outline/Cham ESP

10/10. Again. Amazing ass feature.

Beautiful ingame, that gif doesn't do it justice. All the information you will ever require in a beautiful Outline/Cham setting. Easy to see them ressing/throwing nades/healing/reloading/etc.

3. Overall

+REP & HEAVILY RECOMMENDED.

- Loader is top notch. Download, load, play. No bs between.
- Been playing R6 with their full and I've been 65+ days now undetected! 2 weeks UD with Apex!
- EXTREMELY smooth and fluid product. No fps loss/stutters/delays in visible check/or anything.

If you want to stay UD and look like a pro, this is the product for you. It requires a little bit of skill in aiming, but its def good for all skill levels. Easily perform better than your friends
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2022, 23:40   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Stealthmode Cheat Review:

ESP: The esp is a simple glow on the enemy which is perfect in my opinion due to the simplicity and being able to see your opponent's actions when behind a wall. While the esp is great there are a few bugs that are being worked on currently, such as when bloodhound scans you the esp will disappear for about 2 seconds which in my opinion isn't really a big deal. Also, certain characters will disappear like mirage or wraith when they use their ability but in my opinion, I think that is a good thing especially with mirage so you don't track him and look sus. Overall 4.7/5

Aim Assist: The aim assist is amazing because as the product description states, it will help with your aim and it is very subtle. Meaning if you have somewhat of a decent aim, you will be an absolute monster with the aim assist and it is not noticeable at all. It basically looks like controller aim assist. Also for you controller players out there, this product has controller support, meaning no need to bind keys. just aim and you will feel a bit of assistance. Overall 5/5

Loader: Plug and play. Overall 5/5

Overall I give this cheat a 4.8/5, The cheat is almost perfect considering it was just released and I can see the developer fixing any current bugs with this product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2022, 02:21   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 539
Cheat review:

Visual:
9/10
The esp itself is smooth, comes with a great and accurate visible check. The only downside is that since glow is an in-game feature so it's not streamproof and the esp can't be disabled for now.

Aimbot/AimAssist:
10/10
Nothing to say, amazing and just as unique as their r6s one. Definitely not pasted.

Loader/Support
10/10
Loader is just run-and-go, nothing complicated even for newbies.
Stealthmode is always online and instant replies once he sees your message, the best support out there.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2022, 11:03   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 14
Tried it for 1day and I can say the got me. Everything is top and the aimbot is not as hardcore more like a good strong aim assist so It looks very legit!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2022, 13:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want resell!!
plz discord id sent me bro
Old 02/15/2022, 14:29   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenSayn1 View Post
Tried it for 1day and I can say the got me. Everything is top and the aimbot is not as hardcore more like a good strong aim assist so It looks very legit!
right? so good haha dropping 4k damage and it looks so legit. had friend record me when they died and it's so hard to tell I'm using anything

Stealthmode to the top!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2022, 08:39   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How can u assure that your cheese is safe from being detected quickly?
Old 02/16/2022, 09:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how can I purchase using PP/stripe? i followed the instructions on the post but never found anything...
Old 02/16/2022, 12:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnDN View Post
How can u assure that your cheese is safe from being detected quickly?
Because we've been UD in Apex since it released, lol. It's not that hard. This product will go for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldfang View Post
how can I purchase using PP/stripe? i followed the instructions on the post but never found anything...
Look at the pinned messages in the announcements Telegram. All information is there.

If you can't figure it out, join the telegram chat ( ) and message there. My users or I will point you in the right direction.
Old 02/17/2022, 16:56   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord?
Old 02/18/2022, 00:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
~~~
Join the telegram chat ( ) and message there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shialii View Post
Discord?
Only Telegram.
Old 02/19/2022, 06:09   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I had lots of doubts about this product, so I thought about giving it a try for one day. surprisingly, I was amazed of its aim assist, would rate it with 9/10 as my aim is not that good so it would be nice for me if they increased the range a bit. I don't really use the other functions but they are pretty good (except for the issue they mentioned where the esp gets disabled for a fraction of a second when someone phases).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2022, 07:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfiremmm View Post
I had lots of doubts about this product, so I thought about giving it a try for one day. surprisingly, I was amazed of its aim assist, would rate it with 9/10 as my aim is not that good so it would be nice for me if they increased the range a bit. I don't really use the other functions but they are pretty good (except for the issue they mentioned where the esp gets disabled for a fraction of a second when someone phases).
Other than the range limits, I'm glad you are enjoying our products

Aim Assist activation range is 40m, and with certain sights it's increased a bit more. Anything more than this looks illegitimate, since we also assist with controlling recoil when aim assist is enabled. It's not perfect recoil, but it's randomized depending on situation (health, distance, etc) to help you obtain the kill much easier than doing it on your own.

Apologies that we won't go above it, but we are not a rage hack.

Imagine beaming people across the map, or across a large field. To any good player, it's an easy call out and a potential ban. We don't like that. All of our products are developed to be near impossible to notice that one is using any aim assistance; thus, we will remain at 40m as it's the most legit while still remaining incredibly powerful.
Old 02/20/2022, 01:33   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Powerful, Undectected, and Fast support

I've used a lot of other Apex legends cheat and by far this is the best for legit gaming. In about 2 days Ive brought my rank up from BRONZE to DIAMOND, no accusations, no bans, and support replies extremely fast. I've got my friends to buy, and I will be buying again the future.
Thanks
2 Users