Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISIBLE CHECK within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/20/2022, 05:07   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought it a week ago and am using it, personally I think it works quite well, because the glow seems to only glow when the enemy is about 50m away from us. You have to play smart and have above average skill with this cheese. sometimes it has drop fps , glow 8/10. aim assist 8/10 . I will visit you via R6S.
Old 02/20/2022, 13:17   #17

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thathavay View Post
I bought it a week ago and am using it, personally I think it works quite well, because the glow seems to only glow when the enemy is about 50m away from us. You have to play smart and have above average skill with this cheese. sometimes it has drop fps , glow 8/10. aim assist 8/10 . I will visit you via R6S.
If you are only seeing ESP at 50m and your fps is dropping: Something is wrong on your end.

1. ESP activates at 150m, not 50m.. If you only saw 50m, there is an issue on your end. For a legit cheat, 150m ESP gives a lot of information, but not too much to where you see everything around the map.

2. FPS drops are not caused by us. Our products are incredibly well optimized, and not a single other person has stated any FPS issues.

What you experienced is not how the cheat performs.

I hope you solve the cause of your issues, and then retest our cheat to see. Reformats work wonders. Thanks for the review.
Old 02/20/2022, 23:29   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aim Assist: 9/10
If your aim is good you will be unstoppable with this. I love this legit aim assist. When I play with my friends they can't even notice it and they don't even question me hehe. Getting 3-4k damage most games.

Chams/Glow ESP: 9/10
Pretty much a solid chams/glow ESP nothing more to say. I don't get any fps drops while using it.

Customer service: 10/10
One of the main reason I choose Stealhmode over other cheese providers, it is the sheer transparency and response times to my questions. He never gets frustrated and you can ask as many times as you want about anything. I had some issues (not with the cheese, but PC related issues) he took his time and helped me out. He is active most of the time and your questions will get answered as soon as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2022, 23:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalanx00 View Post
Aim Assist: 9/10
If your aim is good you will be unstoppable with this. I love this legit aim assist. When I play with my friends they can't even notice it and they don't even question me hehe. Getting 3-4k damage most games.

Chams/Glow ESP: 9/10
Pretty much a solid chams/glow ESP nothing more to say. I don't get any fps drops while using it.

One of the main reason I choose Stealhmode over other cheese providers, it is the sheer transparency and response times to my questions. He never gets frustrated and you can ask as many times as you want about anything. I had some issues (not with the cheese, but PC related issues) he took his time and helped me out. He is active most of the time and your questions will get answered as soon as possible.
Thank you for the kind words

Glad you are enjoying the cheat, and my customer service! <3
Old 02/21/2022, 00:26   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I would definitely recommend it this product. First of all, starting by the aim assist I would give 11/10 and the extra one is for forcing me to play legit with the 40m constraint.

The esp is really nice, the only problem I faced and they already mentioned, to be honest, is that when you as wraith player phases or a bloodhound scans the esp disappears for like a fraction of a second, other than this everything is perfect. Keep up the good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2022, 04:42   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Aimbot: 10/10
You need some fps basics to use this cheat, that is my dreaming aimbot, just give you a little assist , so u can always legit.

ESP: 8/10
no fps drops, no bugs , but if can added hp / armor check will be more perfect.

instant response , 7*12 strong support , And lots of payment options .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2022, 12:27   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stealthmode is an ESP and Aimassist like aimbot bundled together. With a smooth aimbot that is practically invisible to spectators, I can promise you won't be suspected of using aim. It's essentially a tool to help already good players perform better.

Aim (10/10) - The aim is a very smooth aim assist like aim, I haven't managed to get any cheat before to have aim as smooth as this one, it really does feel like an aim assist.

ESP (7/10) - ESP isn't what this cheat is meant to be known for apparently but you can't turn it off which is a little annoying for people that only want to use aim. It would be nice if there were at least 2 separate versions, one with just aim and one with both aim and ESP. The ESP itself works it isn't "bad" but could be a little better, but as it's mostly for the aim it's hard to criticize the ESP much, would just be nice if it was possible to disable it.

Price (9/10) - Really affordable but because there are zero configuration options it does seem lacking compared to other cheats.

Would I recommend this? ... YES! This cheat is probably my 2nd go-to cheat for legit gameplay on my main. The price isn't bad by any means and for $5 for one day, it's a good cheat to test out before you commit any actual time to it!

Overall I'd give the cheat - 8.5/10
The only flaw I'd say this cheat has is the lack of options to toggle ESP, especially since it's not stream proof. Otherwise, this is a solid cheat, and I do recommend it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2022, 22:10   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good.

This is one of the most legit and best performing cheats I've ever used. The esp is simple, clean. It does bug out when bloodhound scanned but not for long. Really recommend the cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2022, 10:55   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still undetected after patch?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2022, 21:19   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Undetected since January 13th, 2022 (start of testing)

--- + ---

--- + ---

OVER 48 DAYS UNDETECTED NOW

--- + ---

After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.

Thus, we took it into our own hands and created Stealthmode. The last cheat you'll ever need to buy.

As all League-based Cheats, our Cheat is meant to help users get to the Top Ranks without attracting any suspicion towards themselves. We focus on creating legit-based features meant for competing at the highest levels. Features that are subtle to the eye, yet powerful for the user.

--- + ---

| OUR AIM ASSIST |

Dominate your competition, without calling negative attention towards yourself.

Visible Check is always on, and Aim Assist only activates on VISIBLE enemies.

Our Aim Assist is "subtle, yet powerful" for the user, and is far different from the basic Aimbots all cheats these days seem to use. Developed behind analyzing countless hours of high-tier/professional gameplay, our aim uses randomized strength based on situation which allows you to look completely legit to anyone spectating. Look and Feel like a Pro, without the fear of others being able to tell you are using any assistance. Including Serversided checks!

This will help everyone, no matter your aiming ability, but it won't be a saving grace like an Aimbot would be. You'll still have to put in some work aiming.

Built for experienced players seeking a slight boost to become a killing machine.

Our Aim Assist works as a correction assist. It will pull towards the body/head when certain criteria is met. If you are familiar with our other products, you will adore this one too. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."

--- + ---

| OUR VISION ASSISTS |

While our main focus is on our Aim Assist, we do offer Player Outline and Chams ESP.

Outline/Chams are currently always on, and Visible check is also active on it.

- Colors will change from Red (when behind wall) to Green (when player's body is visible, but still behind something).
- Player, when visible without anything blocking, will be only outlined red. No chams will show for easy viewing.

Vision-based settings are dependent on the User's ability to hide the fact that they are using any.

Over the years of providing cheats, we've noticed that this isn't the easiest for most. Inexperienced with hiding ESP? Please understand that you can easily be banned due to looking at Enemies through the wall, prefiring enemies when no movement is heard, and so much more can be the end of you. Playing with ESP is a new game, and you must learn how to play it right. We offer the tools, but you have to know how to use them right to stay UD.

--- + ---

| USER VIDEOS |

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

Pricing:

$4.99 - 1 day

$16.99 - 1 week

�� $49.99 - 30 days ��

PayPal/Stripe

--- + ---

Vouches from our Products:

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and I will take a look further

--- + ---

| OUR OTHER PRODUCTS |

Rainbow Six Siege Full (League Aim Assist + ESP + Visible Check)

Rainbow Six Siege Lite (ESP + Visible Check Only)

Everything you'll ever need to be the best in all games you play!

More games coming really soon! EFT Super Lite & Full.

--- + ---

possible to buy several keys at a reduced price with my credit card?
my discord skullcheat#1049
Old 03/02/2022, 00:25   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by theladydark1 View Post
still undetected after patch?
Yes. For small updates like these, our product will auto update itself. No waiting required. Update your game, launch loader, load cheat, and start the game. All will be good to go

Only time we will ever have to take a look is if there are large changes to the game, or EAC.
Old 03/04/2022, 03:29   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has anyone got banned after the update yesterday? or whenever the recent update was
Old 03/04/2022, 07:17   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzmoreno27 View Post
Has anyone got banned after the update yesterday? or whenever the recent update was
Been playing since yesterday with no bans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2022, 09:14   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzmoreno27 View Post
We are still Undetected.

With 120+ days undetected in BE, I doubt we will be affected much, if ever, by Apex's implementation of EAC. All of our League lineup of products use the lowest possible detection vectors you'll see in any cheat here. Add this with our 400iq Bypass & Incredible Security, which has been heavily tested for years, and you Start Flying Under The Radar In Complete Stealth.

Activate Stealthmode and leave the rest to us.
Old 03/05/2022, 04:33   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Cheat review:

Visual:
9/10
The esp itself is smooth, comes with a great and accurate visible check distance.

AimAssist:
10/10
Nothing to say, it is amazing especially for controller players.

Loader/Support
10/10
Loader is just run-and-go. also quick response team if you have any type of issues
Thanks
1 User