Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2022, 13:10   #121 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My one week experience summed up:
Great support and community who are active/always willing to help. Amazing aim assist and simple visuals
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2022, 00:29   #122

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattokung View Post
Simply the best Legit Chair out there on market

ESP 10/10
Really Clean Crispy Glow on othe char make it really easy to see opponent

Aim Assist 10/10
You won't notice the aim assist but your performance will look super legit like BEAULO

Support 10/10
really good

So I would recommend a buy on this this is simply the best on market
Thank you for your review! ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekoyami24 View Post
Stealth Mod is very good
price low , no ban and very kind admin Service
Update fast❤️❤️
I m use My main account
and cheat simple
ESP Glow i love
Aimassist amazing like pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placeofgod View Post
This software is stable, optimized and perfect.

The esp is quite simple, but does it’s work just like any other esp. the vis check makes it a 10/10.

The aim is god damn delicious. The assist is really amazing. You can feel it it’s there, but you can’t see that it is there. That makes the aim 12/10.

Staff and support: The owner and his team of staff are super friendly and really some good guys. The are very chatty and enjoys talking to the customers, which I really appreciate.
They will try too help you out ASAP.
10/10

Total score? 11/10! Easy.

Conclusion: SM is perfect for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray7049 View Post
Aim Assist 10/10
I was a little bit sceptical about aimbot/aim assist I have playing this game since release and i have seen a lot bad aimbot but here is just another story aimbot/aim assist is humanize because of randomize(it will don't do everything for you) you can use little or stronger I have used both I have say it's super to use because still you have to have some skill to use (that why it's called league but I can say 1 thing I have used on me main(224lvl) and also on second account where I have(gone from 0lvl to 75 with Stealthmode and still safe) also nobody call me a hacker or a cheater everyone was like "you Smurf"

Esp 10/10
Outline are the best but with visible check is also even greater.Why is simple if enemies put some stupid hole super tiny hole to kill visible check will safe your day , outline+visible check on highest lvl I saw.

Setup 10/10
It's simple I didn't have to do anything I just downloaded the loader load cheat I have fun

Support 10/10
I have to say they are always here wanted to help to everyone.Fast and responding always helpful

Price 8/10
Price for me is a little to much I living in poor country that's why price for me is too much but I think it's normal on R6 because I have saw prices on another provider and they are also high or even higher.

Protection 10/10
They care about you this was only cheat a feel I can use on me main they wanted to always sure everyone is safe to play and use they push fast update but only when they 100% sure is save to use.

Overall 9.5/10
What can I say just buy and try . I think this 1# provider why? it's simple and protected most of other provider add more stupid shit that will ban you acc latter or sunner here we have only aim + outline that's how it's should be if you care about protection you should definitely buy right now.
Stealthmode is for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquac132 View Post
My one week experience summed up:
Great support and community who are active/always willing to help. Amazing aim assist and simple visuals
Old 03/18/2022, 01:56   #123 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I've used alot of Stealthmode i can tell you its the best legit cheat in r6. I really love the aim assist its really unmatched, the prices and fair and the support is great. One thing that i wish to happen is a only Aim assist version since i dont really like the walls, they are great and work as intendeed although i feel like you play to good with them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2022, 06:57   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 71
Been using both Apex and Siege products from Stealthmode. Both were fantastic, lightweight and easy to setup.

Definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for something simple yet secure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2022, 19:30   #125 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Peak Cheats

Been using Stealthmode for about a season and a half now and its fantastic , since its not you're average lock on aimbot cheat and it uses aim assist it looks really legit and i haven't been called out once for using it. I would give it a 5/5 best one I've used so far for legit playing. The esp is fanstastic since it doesn't have names or hp bars cluttering your whole screen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2022, 02:19   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ask esp
Can only visible enemies be shown and invisible enemies not shown?
I just want to see the enemy clearly
Old 03/19/2022, 02:24   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow8764452 View Post
ask esp
Can only visible enemies be shown and invisible enemies not shown?
I just want to see the enemy clearly
We do not currently have any Visible Only modes.

Though, I promise that you will understand easily when an enemy is visible or not. Our visible check is incredibly fast. Color change occurs in milliseconds. Red means don't shoot, green means shoot.
Old 03/23/2022, 05:36   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Going to buy tomorrow and test, will update here with a review after. Wish me luck friends.
Old 03/23/2022, 07:05   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyroXr6 View Post
Going to buy tomorrow and test, will update here with a review after. Wish me luck friends.
Sounds great

Feel free to message myself @ StealthmodeCheats or our Support Staff and we will make sure you get set up properly.

You can find us in our Telegram here:

Stealthmode News -
Stealthmode Chat -

I recommend being in both to not miss out on anything we announce/offer!
Old 03/23/2022, 22:21   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

R6 Lite Stealthmode

I use R6 Stealth Mode LITE and I'm very happy with it, cheated without consequences, outlines done very nicely +rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2022, 13:51   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile If you want to feel legit but have an advantage!

I've used countless cheats on multiple games. The issue with most is they can make the game eventually boring because they have take away a lot of fun aspects of the game. Stealth does a phenomenal job at giving the advantage you want but still giving you that same rush and reward you'd feel playing legit.

Aim Assist 10/10
The aim assist is actually so nice. Its not over powering like most that locks on. It helps you stay on target but still requires the user to aim on his own. Its so subtle yet so strong but still leaves room for human error so you're not insta killing everyone like the terminator.

Vision Assist 8/10
The vision assist is a nice plus to this cheat as well. Once again stealthmode did great job with this. Enemies glow red when not visible but when they are visible only have a slight red glow around the character. No over powering bright colours or skeleton on the enemies making it nearly impossible to see their model like other providers. Only con really is the fact its always on and has no option to disable. It takes awhile to get used to it and to learn how to play with it so you don't do things to give away that you have esp.

Security ?/10
Its apparently been safe for 140 days. I have only been using it for a couple days so I can't say much else in terms of account safety but it seems like they care about safety and I like that.

Overall I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a slight advantage. This isn't for raging or to insta lock onto enemies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2022, 08:16   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

best legit cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2022, 07:02   #133 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had used the cheat for 7 ddays. I got to say that the experience was fun and easy.

Ease of use 10/10
Support 10/10
Features 10/10 It does what it advertise.

I hope the dev/s will add the ability to remove ESP. or maybe change the lite ver to have only aim cheat.

The cheat is aimed towards experienced players and the cheat itself is a league cheat. Having esp is kinda redundant when theres already so many sound que and visual info in the game. Well atleast for me.

Other than that, I think the readme files provided with the cheat should have FAQ and additional infos. Like how the aim assist is tied to the pc FPS, if you need to close any necessary programs etc.

Overall, it was a nice experience with the cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2022, 17:53   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Greetings! Im really interested for this you give vouch keys for a few hours as a test? I'll make sure to vouch for what im gonna use no worries
Old 04/01/2022, 06:35   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilakoc213 View Post
Greetings! Im really interested for this you give vouch keys for a few hours as a test? I'll make sure to vouch for what im gonna use no worries
Sorry. We aren't giving out test keys any longer. We've been UD for 150 days now, with countless amazing reviews. You'll also enjoy what we provide

---

R6S League & Lite have been successfully updated and tested.

- Testing finalized. All looks good to go
- Feel free to join our Telegram to be notified immediately:

News:
Chat:
Closed Thread