Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LEAGUE CHEAT 🔥 AIM 🔥 ESP 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/19/2021, 23:18   #31

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux.1337 View Post
What processors does this support?
Our product should support all processors intel and amd.
Old 12/20/2021, 01:19   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Honestly this cheat is 10/10 for pro league!

I have used this for a very long time and have never been called out for my insane plays!
anyone who wants to go PRO either on ESL or just RANKED this is the way to go!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2021, 15:17   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honest Review

Why did I decide to buy this product and trust them?

Most of the chairs out there are copy pasted and scam. But this chair provides an awesome unique feature. But I must admit, it would be hard for you to use it if you are a beginner player with bad movements and game knowledge.
The ESP doesn't offer any distance, so you can't precisely locate an enemy in some situations. You might pre-aim and pre-fire an enemy behind the wall in some situations. So you have to adapt your play style, and you need to have a piece of good knowledge.

I haven't used the aimbot before because it is very easy to make mistakes in most cases. You might aimboting enemy behind wall, too obvious aim snapping, obvious locking, etc. But this aimbot is something different. It only works when you can actually see the enemy while aiming and running. The outcome is absolutely legit looking and no one going to notice you are chairing. Unless your movement and gameplay expose that you are walling. So if you want to be a closet, this is an absolute beast.

As they are new, they should add many improvements and configurations. But at its current state, I totally recommend this product.

I used the cheat for a week, no ban or anything. I will probably buy it again.

I would rate ESP 9/10.
Aimbot is 10/10, completely legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2021, 02:09   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm planning to buy to test this in the next couple of days, I was wondering does the aim assist compensate for recoil?
Old 12/22/2021, 00:27   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny1998xx View Post
I'm planning to buy to test this in the next couple of days, I was wondering does the aim assist compensate for recoil?
You'll still be required to manage your recoil yourself. There have been a few ban waves due to no recoil, so we don't care to use that feature here. This is an aim assist, not really aimbot like others provide. It's meant to look as legit as possible, and hopefully keep your stats looking that way as well.
Old 12/22/2021, 12:56   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have any previous projects that rarely got detected, asking because this cheat has been undetected since start of testing which was a month ago
Old 12/23/2021, 00:49   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by louiedog01 View Post
Do you have any previous projects that rarely got detected, asking because this cheat has been undetected since start of testing which was a month ago
Almost 2 months UD, since November first. We have other products, but nothing that was public.
Old 12/29/2021, 11:33   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

been using this for a week so far and it is a completely unique experience compared to other chairs is there a discord or something to know when the chair is being updated
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2021, 13:34   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny1998xx View Post
been using this for a week so far and it is a completely unique experience compared to other chairs is there a discord or something to know when the chair is being updated
Glad you are enjoying it!

Due to Discord deleting Cheat based Discords, we only have a Telegram.

You can find it here -

The link for the Stealthmode discussion is also in that channel too
Old 01/01/2022, 15:28   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
win11 supported?

//edit: was answered on telegram. in case someone needs the info too: a few members are running it on win11 (21h2)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2022, 12:13   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry If this seems like a stupid question , But Are you supporting Windows 11
Old 01/08/2022, 14:03   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiXO View Post
Sorry If this seems like a stupid question , But Are you supporting Windows 11
We do. We have a few users playing on Windows 11 already.
Old 01/18/2022, 14:15   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the loader, however seems that when running it, I get only black screen and no way to activate product. I asked help in support and they say I got software ban
Old 01/20/2022, 00:27   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratekas9 View Post
Bought the loader, however seems that when running it, I get only black screen and no way to activate product. I asked help in support and they say I got software ban
1. Why are you listening to a random guy in the Telegram instead of contacting me directly? Quit listening to what random people say and message the staff instead.

2. We announced multiple times that we were having issues, and were working on it. I sent maybe 20+ messages yesterday about this throughout the day.

3. All issues were fixed today, and time has been compensated. Contact me on Telegram with your key to get the new loader.
Old 01/20/2022, 17:37   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can Bypassing MOSS anti-cheat?
Closed Thread