Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Discussion on [Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player) within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Old 02/04/2012, 09:44   #166

elite*gold: 0
Sometimes the bot would lose window focus. Any way to get around this?
Old 02/04/2012, 11:04   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
**** MY LIFE! ITS RUNNING!

What fixed it for me?
I switched my Desktop from Classic to an Aero-Design -.- me gusta
THANX bro
Old 02/04/2012, 18:10   #168

some tipps and tricks:

For those ppl having trouble that aiming is noch quite accurate in playback-mode:

- change the resolution down to 1024. (widescreen doesnt matter)
- disable blur ingame
- choose lowest graphic-details ingame (for higher FPS, to get a better scanning of the cursor)
- close ALL running apps in background (i encountered a lot of missaiming just havin mailclient running)
- AERO / nonAERO is dependless.

For those ppl having trouble that the game looses focus:
- close ALL running apps
- set your res. to 1024 with the game on the left and DeathChk and UntzBot on the right side
- Dont let your lolcat touch mouse or keyboard (happend to me :/ )

For those ppl havin trouble to adjust the delay:
- closely watch your record-gameplay. When do you shoot first, and where is it aimed at? With that, you can determine by watching the playback, wether you shall "shorten" the delay (i.e. yourplayback shoots too early) or "lenghten" it (by 100ms)
- The delay ALWAYS starts from the bot-message "Timer found". Not when the mission actually starts.

For those havin trouble with "Waiting for timer"
- Best acceptable solution would be to create yer own timer-screenshot
- change yer ingame solution to 1024
- if thatstill denies the bot to find the timer-graphic, switch to fullscreen and back (in first 15 secs there is nothing to lose )

For the Developer:
- Is there any chance to adjust the scan-rate by myself in future version? My cursor seems to have a hickup cause of yer 13(?) fps rate.
- Please change the option "record/play" to "play" in default. Wont kill so many running scripts I damn hate it, to start the bot and then see a blinking "record"-sign. Play wont hurt as much as record, ye know?
- How about an array of missions? Not just a slim combobox, but a checkbox, with missions to do next by next.
- Try to implement a different, mor secure check, wether the bot is registered or not
- Timer-detection: How accurate is yer imagecheck.dll ? couse i recognized a lot of "individual Space-Stuff" on each mission. Wont that, because of the size and language-independency, would be a more terrific startpoint? (I didnt do ath. /w autoit)

last, and never the least: A great work is done by the author, might the might always be with him :=)

p.s. i am and will not be responsible for any damage on your system by you doing any changes i suggested. It worked for me, which does not mean, it'll work for everyone...
Old 02/05/2012, 00:30   #169

V3.2 released
- german version now works (well it did for me)
- re-implementation of galaxy map detector (it works fine for most but breaks for some?)
- version detection
- apparently a lot of the default images were missing, for some reason. so i added them again.

TO-DO list
- (3.3) a bit of a 'help menu' in the start, along with error guides and what they mean (like 'looking for galaxy map', although its fairly obvious)
- (3.3) allow this to work on non-windows-aero themes
- (4.0) the new sync method, will take a while

ive never worked in a non-windows-aero setting before so ill see what i can do about it

also i have not been able to replicate the 'crash' people have been talking about, so if you can provide info on how it happened or similar then that would be nice

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshbutt View Post
- Timer-detection: How accurate is yer imagecheck.dll ? couse i recognized a lot of "individual Space-Stuff" on each mission. Wont that, because of the size and language-independency, would be a more terrific startpoint? (I didnt do ath. /w autoit)
yeah thats the backbone of the 'new sync method', where it waits for an event such as a ship flying past so it will sync more dependably (try taking a screenshot at like 4:20 10 times a row and you will definitely see some 'wrong' pictures, which is exactly why this new method needs to be made)
Old 02/05/2012, 01:20   #170

Hi, I have tried to get this bot working in a few hours now but it still says "Looking for timer". I have done everything you said in the guides. I have also tried to replace a new image a few times but it still says "Looking for timer", if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
Old 02/05/2012, 10:17   #171

works perfect! 257/0 wins
Old 02/05/2012, 13:19   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonbb View Post
Hi, I have tried to get this bot working in a few hours now but it still says "Looking for timer". I have done everything you said in the guides. I have also tried to replace a new image a few times but it still says "Looking for timer", if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
Try a different mission, some seem to be bugged and won't let you record.
Failing that, are you using the English client?
Old 02/05/2012, 14:01   #173

thats a bug in the bot with that mission, the author advises you to use a lvl 44 mission as they give more credits and award xp until 50.

he will propably fix it in a later release.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2012, 14:48   #174

Die 44er schaff ich irgendwie selbst ned ;D
Old 02/05/2012, 17:38   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto600 View Post
Die 44er schaff ich irgendwie selbst ned ;D
hol dir upgrades, ich spiele die clouds mission weil sie sehr kurz und eigentlich recht easy ist.

habe allerdings auch ein paar epic teile aus dem AH gekauft um das schiff fürs botten zu pushen.

btw:

on this page you can see the rewards and the time spent for each mission available so far.
Old 02/05/2012, 22:25   #176

elite*gold: 106
Funktionit sup
Old 02/05/2012, 22:37   #177

i still cant get it to work.. is it because i got an SSD disk or SLI? :/
also, can ANYONE please upload a working image file of Jabiim? please
Old 02/06/2012, 00:43   #178

Ja ich hab es jetzt auch an zwei Rechnern getestet und es klappt wunderbar. Geht auch super mit der deutschen Version. Also kann man nur sagen Daumen hoch!!

Yes, I've also tested it on two computers and it works just fine and the German version works really great with. Thumbs up!
Old 02/06/2012, 07:57   #179

Da ich es nicht mag, wenn Programme wie die Version 3.2 auf das Internet zugreifen wollen, kann ich nur bis zur Version 3.1x sprechen, die funktioniert aber als Free Version spitze.
Geld moechte ich aber fuer solche Programme nicht ausgeben.
Old 02/06/2012, 10:34   #180

Can I use my login on two accounts at the same time.