Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcho View Post
Ich hätte so gern, dass es funktioniert.

Dabei mache ich alles alles nach Anweisung, drücke zunächst "r" dann "q". Am Anfang startet auch alles völlig normal, d. h. die Mission startet automatisch. Allerdings macht er kein kein Autofeuer. Nach Abschluss der Mission drücke ich "s" aber es passiert nichts. Es wird also nichts aufgezeichnet. Auch die Belohnung wird nicht automatisch angenommen.

Ich benutze den englischen Client und setze die Auflösung auf 800x600 im Fenstermodus.

Probiere es nun schon seit gestern abend hinzubekommen. Ich habe keine Ahnung was ich noch machen soll.
falls es nicht der fall sein sollte, AERO-design als windows desktop einrichten (bei mir hats das gefixt) autofire sollte nach nem gewissen delay starten, game starten, in den stuhl setzen, galaxy-map verlassen, bot+deathcheck starten (als admin), delay von 2400 versuchen (hat bei mir bei mission geholfen die einen kleinen lag am anfang hatten).

welche mission versuchst du btw. ? wenns jabiim ist, vergiss es, probier saleumni oder wie die heißt, jabiim lief bei mir auch nicht im lowlvl-bereich.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #152

Anybody with a cracked version yet?

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelicious View Post
You know how ******* stupid it is to post that in the official topic?

And hey, thats a great bot. 10$ won't kill you.
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
falls es nicht der fall sein sollte, AERO-design als windows desktop einrichten (bei mir hats das gefixt) autofire sollte nach nem gewissen delay starten, game starten, in den stuhl setzen, galaxy-map verlassen, bot+deathcheck starten (als admin), delay von 2400 versuchen (hat bei mir bei mission geholfen die einen kleinen lag am anfang hatten).

welche mission versuchst du btw. ? wenns jabiim ist, vergiss es, probier saleumni oder wie die heißt, jabiim lief bei mir auch nicht im lowlvl-bereich.
das problem hatte ich auch ... der bot geht ja nach Bild Erkennung ... und er erkennt leider nicht das die mission startet. ich hab den bot umgeschrieben und hab einfach ein teil der HP leiste als Trigger Punkt benutzt (unten links). man muss dafür die such Position auch verändern im code. ... das mit den Belohnungen nicht annehmen ... da gibt es 2 Fehler. 1) man muss das Bild austauschen ... außerdem kann es passieren das durch ein codeDesign Fehler zu viel zeit verloren geht beim klicken und er deshalb nicht klickt. 2) bei Raketen die man beim Recorden mit z abfeuert kann es passieren das er die Rechte Maustaste runterdrückt (um eine Rakete abzufeuern aber nicht mehr loslässt) somit kann er auch wenn er will nicht auf annehmen drücken.

leider ist das nicht mein bot und ich werd ein Teufel tun ohne die Erlaubnis des Entwicklers den code sharen. sry. (hab den für deutsche clients umgeschrieben.)

Old   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayvel View Post
You know how ******* stupid it is to post that in the official topic?
Why would it be stupid? It feels a bit redundant to create a new thread (and bump it) when there already is one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayvel View Post
And hey, thats a great bot. 10$ won't kill you.
Awesome. You're right. $10 is nothing.
Why don't you pay it and just PM me the login information, if it's such piecemeal?

Thanks!
Old   #156

Quote:
jan 2012, 6/1, "crack anybody?"

in this case im defending thepilz, i wanted to donate anyways and i think im in the position as the majority is. thepilz already delivered a great work of himself by creating this bot with a ******* RECORD FUNCTION, program it yourself or crack it yourself but dont ask for cracks if the guy definately deserves some money for the job he did, i think atleast half of the people being pleased by this bot wanted to donate anyways because its just an amazing thing right here.
its just totally worth it!

/flame_on idc
Old   #157

i was going to release 3.2 today in the hopes of putting up a german version, but it appears i have to download a 2gb patch so its gonna be a while .. probably a day or two (its the weekend! bot on and go out and party!)

3.2 and future versions to-do list:
- german version implementation (and maybe french)
- apparently 1234 recording was broken recently, ill look into it (i know in 2.0 it was working fine, as i used 3/4 when needed)
- a bit of a 'help menu' in the start, along with error guides and what they mean (like 'looking for galaxy map', although its fairly obvious)
- re-implementation of galaxy map detector (it works fine for most but breaks for some?)
- ATTEMPT to allow this to work on non-windows-aero themes (i didnt even think about this when i made the bot)
- version detection - ive noticed people reporting errors that were fixed in the latest release, so if you try to use it without updating, it will warn you or not let you use it

most of these items are to help people get it working

and also, and this will take quite a while (but proven to work for a few of the 'tricky missions')
- a different sync method that im still working on that does not rely on matching the timer (which is unreliable), which should allow better syncing

and finally, more options that will remove/add features at will such as removing leftclick recording (in other words, revert to the older method) as there has been a significant increase of lag in each movement due to the processing of left/right click/drags that some of you have noticed (some recording broke). by removing it, there will need to be less done in each time frame

please note that newer computers will probably not feel any difference in lag, but older computers (like mine) may suddenly struggle when needing to process more information in a limited time frame (and then go out of sync)

and, this is confirmed, some missions load a LOT faster and more reliabley then others, such as jabiim, zosha44 and clouds44. however, some like drexel40 have a RIDICULOUSLY large time frame in which they can load, which leads to timers being wrong and unrecoverable even though it started at 'the right time' multiple times in a row. this is why i am developing the 'new sync method'. instead of waiting for the timer, it will wait instead for an event, such as a ship flying past.
as such, this will take time to implement due to having to look at EACH missions, picking out the appropriate thing to match it, pick up coordinates for it, and error check to make sure it is consistant.
i have personally used this method for a while now and have picked up a 93% out of like 200 runs on zosha44/clouds44 (zosha is much easier for some reason), while the timer method only got me around 75% out of 200 runs. on my brothers suprerior computer, he managed to maintain 95%+ on both methods, showing that computer power really helps with sync issues

so with that in mind, please be patient as i work on fixing up these 'hardcode' (as i call it) fixes for each mission.

.. also, yes, some missions are simply difficult to pass in the first place, so botting them is anywhere from difficult to near impossible (but not impossible! i now have a 50 imperial and republic from pure botting [except from 27-28 where there are no space missions]), or may give an abysmally low success rate. in the 'help file' planned, i will attempt to say which missions out of each pair to attempt, and possible ratings of each mission

.. and thats my plans for now

oh and i dont believe i have metioned it anywhere, but i play on extremely minimum/low graphics settings in order to help things load faster. this may cause errors in image matching to my images if you play on high resolution.
Old   #158

Detection/Banning countermeasures for this bot?

It seems like it's only a matter of time before they implement some sort of detection system for this.

What are ways that they might go about the detection process and what are some basic countermeasures I can use?

I'm not trying to threadjack but it seems like this sort of info (or link) would be relevant in this post, particularly for first time bot users.
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmss View Post

It seems like it's only a matter of time before they implement some sort of detection system for this.

What are ways that they might go about the detection process and what are some basic countermeasures I can use?

I'm not trying to threadjack but it seems like this sort of info (or link) would be relevant in this post, particularly for first time bot users.
In terms of detection, there's really not much they can do at all; all that a bot does is to mimic actions that you would have taken anyway, if you were just a grinder.

As far as countermeasures go, one thing that they can do (and it is my belief that they will do) is to introduce a level of randomness to space missions, effectively killing this botting technique completely.
Old   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmss View Post

well if anyone sees anyone doing space missions for 10 hours straight thats pretty much a red flag right there .. and if they dont respond and keep doing missions .. then thats probably a bot 100%

however, its impossible to see who is in a space mission using the /who command, and only people in guild (and your friends list) will see you in "Space" (not the current mission you are in)

so unless a guildie/friend dobs you in, then you are safe from random people reporting you

and when that time comes when they start cracking down on us (which is bound to happen some day) then i will update accordingly if possible

as for counter measures, use your space commendations on epic boxes (375 each) and dont cap to 1000 (they could do a trace for 1000 commendations, and seeing that 375 is the highest you need for an item, its illogical to have anywhere over 800) .. and probably switch missions once in a while, or switch characters

as of the moment, i have seen no official responses to space botting.

Quote:
As far as countermeasures go, one thing that they can do (and it is my belief that they will do) is to introduce a level of randomness to space missions, effectively killing this botting technique completely.
true that

but if theres a possible method i can see (like they make each mission out of '3 randomized routes', then i will try to match each of the 3 routes with the current one and then start the appropriate routine, if possible) then i will attempt to make it

but if its something like EVERYTHING IS RANDOM .. then .. thats pretty much out of my scope and ill have to call it a day, but lets just sit back and enjoy the ride while we can
Old   #161

die frage ist eventuell dumm...bedarf es für den bot den US-client oder kann ich auch den deutschen nutzen?
Old   #162

Aktull bedarf es noch den englischen aber mit version 3.2 soll die deutsche unterstützung kommen
Entwerder du wartest noch bis dahin oder eben du lädst dir den englischen derweil =)
lg sani
Old   #163

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

yeah a german version .. i think ill try to have an update up on monday ..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

yeah a german version .. i think ill try to have an update up on monday ..
Yes the German version is a "little" bit bigger than the english one xD
Old   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
well if anyone sees anyone doing space missions for 10 hours straight thats pretty much a red flag right there .. and if they dont respond and keep doing missions .. then thats probably a bot 100%

[...]
There's a very good excuse for that, though. When your zone between the ship and space, there's a good chance that it'll reset the chat.

So if someone messages while you're doing a bunch of space missions for a long time, there's a good chance you don't see it.

"Me? I'm not botting. I just didn't see the messages. Not my fault the chat works like it does and is generally invisible during space missions."