Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
mit e

Old   #197

So I decided to try this out for kicks and it's not working at all for me.

I tell it to record and then hit Q and it just shrinks my game and says "Looking for World Map". I get the same problem with 32, 31d and beta. I've tried multiple maps, different resolutions, windowed mode, full screen mode, same thing happens with all.

I'm new to this kind of thing so the problem could certainly be on my end, but I'm following the instructions (sitting in the captains chair, exited from world map) and nada.

Old   #198

hm jo dan stopt alles und die aufnahme ist aber auch wech iwie =( ?
Old   #199

Hello, i am trying to do several different missions for republic, when it comes to pick the mission out of the galaxy map, it is off by say 4 pixels so it wont click the mission. then sits there waiting for timer. i looked through the thread but cant read german fluent so not sure if it has been addressed. it does this for all missions except make em assault. Want to donate, but need to figure out how to fix this before i do.

Screen resolution is 1920x1080, running in window, not window(fullscreen). only archenar works.

Update 2 - Game resolution is at 800x600. still having the issue.

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootyz135 View Post
hm jo dan stopt alles und die aufnahme ist aber auch wech iwie =( ?
Nein, einfach wenn der Reward da steht, nicht drauf klicken, sondern "E" und fertig ist. Die Mission wurde dann bis zu diesem Punkt aufgenommen und du kannst sie Problemlos danach abspielen. Natuerlich nicht vergessen, von Aufnahme auf Wiedergabe umzustellen.
Old   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokkodo View Post
So I decided to try this out for kicks and it's not working at all for me.

I tell it to record and then hit Q and it just shrinks my game and says "Looking for World Map". I get the same problem with 32, 31d and beta. I've tried multiple maps, different resolutions, windowed mode, full screen mode, same thing happens with all.

I'm new to this kind of thing so the problem could certainly be on my end, but I'm following the instructions (sitting in the captains chair, exited from world map) and nada.
Does at least the ingame cursor move?
Old   #202

could anyone upload the script from the cloud mission with a perfect run in it please ??
kann jemand mir seinen script schicken von der cloud mission , perfekt geflogen ?
Old   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter69 View Post
Nein, einfach wenn der Reward da steht, nicht drauf klicken, sondern "E" und fertig ist. Die Mission wurde dann bis zu diesem Punkt aufgenommen und du kannst sie Problemlos danach abspielen. Natuerlich nicht vergessen, von Aufnahme auf Wiedergabe umzustellen.
jo genau so habe ich es gemacht und wen ich dan auf wiedergabe umstelle und play mache kommt immer iwas mit es ist keine aufnahme da bitte nehme erst was auf

das ist mein problem...
Old   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by stekovic View Post
Could you send me your script for syvris? I'm having a hard time to get a good recording. I have like a 50/50 chance to complete the mission without the vessel being killed.
Of course.

The script is in no way perfect. It has a 4:1 win:loss ration mostly, sometimes 3:1. But it works.

I had to upgrade my ship with some items from the auction house before I could complete it. Faster shots and more missiles are key.

However I would like some input on when to use the missiles - should I just deplete them ASAP shooting the big motherships (are these the same appearing throughout the mission, or will new ones appear if I don't destroy them before they leave the screen?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
wow, this thing made you post with a 7 year old account for the first time, im glad to take that honor, lol

anyway, if you refer to my first post, there is a link there :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Vh6ZzRoalkyYmc

just look down the level 44/48 missions and your cred/hour for a level 50 (i do the 44 missions as they obviously give more c/h)

also you can start botting as soon as you get your ship, so approx 13/14 up to 27, then somehow get to 28 (i spend that time doing my class missions so i know whats going on - remember to get your speeder!), then bot my way from 28-49, then do the rest of my class missions 49-50
Thanks a lot for the fast response.

Actually I thought I had posted before, but I guess not or they got pruned.

Another question however - I have now ran the bot three times. Completed on average 50 runs before crashing (as in just closes down, no error).

Normally when I play, then game RARELY crashes. What could be the cause of this? I run it in windowed mode, 1024x768 resolution, low settings. The bot runs very well, other than that, but it's very annoying that I can't run the entire night.

A feature that would be greatly appreciated, a feature I experienced in some WoW bots, would be that the bot detects if the window closes, and then logs in again. Would this be possible?
Attached Files
File Type: txt Republic28Syvris.txt (51.9 KB, 6 views)
Old   #205

script collection thread is now here for this bot :

Old   #206

Will the bot work with 1.1.2?

and thanks krislicoque
Old   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by stekovic View Post
Will the bot work with 1.1.2?

and thanks krislicoque
The bot doesn't use memory offsets as far as i'm aware, it's just recording your input and playing it back while searching the screen for certain pixels - so yes, it should.
Old   #208

hi all.

uploaded V2.0X, and V2.0

V2.0X drops down to a modified version of a 'more stable' release (hopefully the new additions keep it still stable)
- added french support, classic/aero support, login support, removed left/right recording (must use 'a' for missiles for now). also threw in a little readme for a bit of help on how to use this thing. in english of course.

this is because 3.2 apparently has a 'crash' error of some sort that affects only some users, but others are fine (unconfirmed though, i still have not been able to replicate crashing on my machine)

so, i beefed up 2.0 with the mentioned features, and if all goes well, i will implement everything into 3.2 and label it 3.3

4.0 is still in the works, which is focusing on the new sync method

remember to replace the image files if changing languages away from English.
Old   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
hi all.

uploaded V2.0X, and V2.0

V2.0X drops down to a modified version of a 'more stable' release (hopefully the new additions keep it still stable)
- added french support, classic/aero support, login support, removed left/right recording (must use 'a' for missiles for now). also threw in a little readme for a bit of help on how to use this thing. in english of course.

this is because 3.2 apparently has a 'crash' error of some sort that affects only some users, but others are fine (unconfirmed though, i still have not been able to replicate crashing on my machine)

so, i beefed up 2.0 with the mentioned features, and if all goes well, i will implement everything into 3.2 and label it 3.3

4.0 is still in the works, which is focusing on the new sync method

remember to replace the image files if changing languages away from English.
Will try 2.0X if crash persists with 3.2. Thanks.
Old   #210

2.0x still gives me same results, when it goes to select the mission from galaxy is off more pixels this time. tried running in aero, and classic. classic just stops working immediatly. CAN YOU HELP ME PHILZ <3