Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I am running in windows mode. I notice it does resize and move the swtor client to the top left.

I also narrowed down which files need to go into the running dir. If I run as admin with the standard download filesystem, it do see the bot open up, but as soon as i start the bot (after the resolution changes and the screen moves) it gives me the 5179 error like the above screen shot. However copying the files in the include folder into the main path seems to fix that. But it still doesnt do anything after it says "Starting Bot! mark sure ot sit in the chair"

I also tried installing autoit just in case but that had no affect

Old   #17

Also, not sure if this matters but I downloaded the program from swtor.integri website, not from the forums.
Files I have in folder:
images folder
scripts folder
coords.au3
imagesearch.au3
imagesearchDLL.dll
UntzBotBetav11.exe

Maybe cut/paste contents of includes folder into main folder, then delete empty includes folder.

Old   #18

Interesting that is a different configuration that what came in the zip i downloaded from this thread. However that is the configuration which I found to not throw the 5179 error

Any chance you could zip up your folder? Perhaps the other on this thread is corrupt or has a small bug. It seems odd that it wouldnt work for me and so many others.

I tried the website but its no longer up

BTW thanks a ton for helping kakaman!
Old   #19

I added the one I downloaded from his website.
And no problem, glad to *try* and help lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip UntzBotBeta.zip (465.2 KB, 105 views)

Old   #20

That a diffrent set of files (slightly) than the previous ones I downloaded.

To make sure I eliminate human error, how do you go about running the bot?
Do you simply:
*unzip it to the desktop
*run untzbotbeta11 as administrator
*make sure your logged in
*click to sit in the chair (which opens the star map)
*select the mission in untzbot
*press q
*click on the starwars client

Im hoping im doing something wrong
Old   #21

I got to windowed mode, click on chair to open up star map, then I exit star map so I am looking at the back of the characters head, then start bot from shortcut I made on the taskbar.

The bot, when running, will move the mouse to click the captains chair, it then selects the region of space the jabiim mission is on, selects mission, and starts going.
Old   #22

hmm it runs ok half way ,it selects the map und does its stuff but when im in the mission it does nothing but flying

can someone help?
Old   #23

Does your mission load fast or slow ? Different systems load at different times and the timer reflects this. The bot works by detecting a certain time, so if your space missions loads longer than that then it won't do anything. Post the mission and the average mission time you see when it appears.

Another way to check, is go to recording mode and see if ever reaches the point where it starts auto firing. If it doesn't, then you're definitely missing the timer check.

On another note, 1.1 has a massive bug that makes it suck on playback. 1.4 should be coming out sometime soon that deals with it and also adds support for recording the 1-4 hotkeys.
Old   #24

Ok so one thing I found - bot doesn't work betwee 10 and 12 am/pm, because a small part of '1' is missing from defender.bmp my suggestion - make the bmp file smaller on the right side by abou 4-5 pixels ;P I'll attach the version that works with 2 digit hours
Attached Images
File Type: bmp defender.bmp (1.2 KB, 61 views)
Old   #25

hi , th missi is loded in 5-7 seconds ,and in the left corner is the info : Mission now loading-Waiting for mission to load ...
the missi is Imperial10Jabiim

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #26

1.4 updated
some **** fixed
lots of gui tweaks

5179 probably not fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

now i tried the new version but still the same it looks like that the bot "thinks " that im still loading or something

screenshot^
Old   #28

no more line errors, but doesnt start to focus on swtor-window and stucks in "starting mission - jabiim eskort etc." but nothing happens. should i try the english client of swtor? currently using the german one. the bot says the mission started and if i press Q multiple times the message "make sure you sit on the chair" appears.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
no more line errors, but doesnt start to focus on swtor-window and stucks in "starting mission - jabiim eskort etc." but nothing happens. should i try the english client of swtor? currently using the german one. the bot says the mission started and if i press Q multiple times the message "make sure you sit on the chair" appears.
yes use english

the window title must be "star wars - the old republic" or something like that
Old   #30

I am trying the new version. Only has 3 missions available in the pull-down menu although clouds of vondru is in the scripts.