Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Funktionit sup

Old   #182

i still cant get it to work.. is it because i got an SSD disk or SLI? :/
also, can ANYONE please upload a working image file of Jabiim? please

Old   #183

Ja ich hab es jetzt auch an zwei Rechnern getestet und es klappt wunderbar. Geht auch super mit der deutschen Version. Also kann man nur sagen Daumen hoch!!

Yes, I've also tested it on two computers and it works just fine and the German version works really great with. Thumbs up!
Old   #184

Da ich es nicht mag, wenn Programme wie die Version 3.2 auf das Internet zugreifen wollen, kann ich nur bis zur Version 3.1x sprechen, die funktioniert aber als Free Version spitze.
Geld moechte ich aber fuer solche Programme nicht ausgeben.

Old   #185

Can I use my login on two accounts at the same time.
Old   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiky10 View Post
i still cant get it to work.. is it because i got an SSD disk or SLI? :/
also, can ANYONE please upload a working image file of Jabiim? please
Jabiim doesn't work properly, it just sits and waits for mission start regardless of if you replace the default image or not. Try the other mission. The good news is so far there's always at least one mission appropriate for your level that works.
Old   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahu View Post
Jabiim doesn't work properly, it just sits and waits for mission start regardless of if you replace the default image or not. Try the other mission. The good news is so far there's always at least one mission appropriate for your level that works.
all missions use the same 'looking for timer' function, so if it works on at least one mission then all missions should work, provided that the image is compatible with your computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshbutt View Post
- Is there any chance to adjust the scan-rate by myself in future version? My cursor seems to have a hickup cause of yer 13(?) fps rate.

>> ill put it into the settings.txt file

- Please change the option "record/play" to "play" in default. Wont kill so many running scripts I damn hate it, to start the bot and then see a blinking "record"-sign. Play wont hurt as much as record, ye know?

>> its play in default i believe?

- How about an array of missions? Not just a slim combobox, but a checkbox, with missions to do next by next.

>> sounds okay, ill see

- Try to implement a different, mor secure check, wether the bot is registered or not

>> in what way?

- Timer-detection: How accurate is yer imagecheck.dll ? couse i recognized a lot of "individual Space-Stuff" on each mission. Wont that, because of the size and language-independency, would be a more terrific startpoint? (I didnt do ath. /w autoit)

>>thats the plan for 4.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut75 View Post
Sometimes the bot would lose window focus. Any way to get around this?
usually only happens when you record and fly off the screen, then the bot kinda dies if that happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut75 View Post
Can add a checkbox and maxsleeptime box to allow the bot to randomly pause inbetween matches of random(maxsleeptime)? Helps make it more "human-like"
i guess so, but i really dont think it will do much good

Quote:
Originally Posted by triseaux View Post
Yop i have prob. Im starting bot, mod record and after start the bot clsed just after that.

Anyone have any solution for resolv that ?
ill fix it in next update
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post

ill fix it in next update
Thx a lot, but the 44 work perfectly ( 158win / 15 Loose)
Old   #189

thepilz ,its posible other form of Donation for non paypal-users ?

thank you
Old   #190

Awesome bot really. I wanted to use my first post in here for saying that, been a long time lurker.

Trying it out now with the Syvris mission, and it's going on 7-0 currently.

I have a question however. How profitable is this at level 50, and which missions should I bot at that point?

Also, are there any downsides to space missioning yourself to 50 (I'm a new player, currently level 31) compared to questing?

And finally, what is the minimum level you can start botting (I understand there's no botting from 27 to 28 but other than that)?
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post
Awesome bot really. I wanted to use my first post in here for saying that, been a long time lurker.

I have a question however. How profitable is this at level 50, and which missions should I bot at that point?

Also, are there any downsides to space missioning yourself to 50 (I'm a new player, currently level 31) compared to questing?

And finally, what is the minimum level you can start botting (I understand there's no botting from 27 to 28 but other than that)?
Could you send me your script for syvris? I'm having a hard time to get a good recording. I have like a 50/50 chance to complete the mission without the vessel being killed.
Old   #192

Note to all..

Fullscreen (Windowed) will not work for you. I was having trouble with UntzBot recognizing the world map ("looking for world map"), until i changed to Windowed (not full screen).

I have a feeling this will help some others who have had the looking for world map issue.
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by krislicoque View Post

wow, this thing made you post with a 7 year old account for the first time, im glad to take that honor, lol

anyway, if you refer to my first post, there is a link there :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Vh6ZzRoalkyYmc

just look down the level 44/48 missions and your cred/hour for a level 50 (i do the 44 missions as they obviously give more c/h)

also you can start botting as soon as you get your ship, so approx 13/14 up to 27, then somehow get to 28 (i spend that time doing my class missions so i know whats going on - remember to get your speeder!), then bot my way from 28-49, then do the rest of my class missions 49-50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinexx View Post
thepilz ,its posible other form of Donation for non paypal-users ?

thank you
at the moment no, sorry, but ill look into alternative methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornizzle View Post
Note to all..

Fullscreen (Windowed) will not work for you. I was having trouble with UntzBot recognizing the world map ("looking for world map"), until i changed to Windowed (not full screen).

I have a feeling this will help some others who have had the looking for world map issue.
yes .. i should mention that somewhere, thanks for reminding me
Thanks
1 User
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
yes .. i should mention that somewhere, thanks for reminding me
We DO know, you're just a grumpy old techie, so we are kind to remind you of those things
Old   #195

wie halte/beende ich eine aufnahme s geht nicht =(