Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #916

elite*gold: 0
Record your own runs to increase accuracy.

Old   #917

if you r having problems with SWTOR crashing/freezing, take a look at this Untzbot addon by TheDank:

Old   #918

still hvin trouble with it is it soppose to fail most the time? and when you die it doesnt select retry
Old   #919

Guten Abend Leute hab seit längeren UNTZ bot nicht benutzt hab heut Account reaktiviert und wollte wieder losbotten doch der bot bewegt den Mauszeiger nicht, hab erst mit meiner stabilen version 5.0 versucht danach auch mit dem aktuellen. er sucht worldmap aber kann nicht klicken kann mir da jemand helfen ? Bin davor Top damit klargekommen , UI auf default wäre sehr dankbar für tips und etwas hilfe

Old   #920

Bei meinem modifizierten ist der bug beseitigt, aber versuchs dann mit Strg+U und reset die UI mal.
Old   #921

Also ist das ein bug seitens untz bot? geht nämlich bei keiner version also weder bei 5.0 noch bei 5.03

alles wurde gemacht wie zb neue images für event usw lief perfekt vor nem monat nun ist das problem dass der mauszeiger beim drücken von "Q" nicht wie gewünscht die WorldMap anklickt.
Old   #922

nice! have to test this!
Old   #923

Quote:
Originally Posted by howietye View Post
still hvin trouble with it is it soppose to fail most the time? and when you die it doesnt select retry
Did you go back to page 88 or 89 and get my dead.bmp file I posted. SWTOR changed the graphics of that menu option in 1.3 slightly. For getting out of failed missions.

Um I'm 99% success rate. I record all my own. I don't do Asteroid missions.

Just want to say, I've decompiled 50.exe (50x3 crashes too much for me) and will be updating for new xpac when it hits for the 10 new missions.

If the author doesn't return that is.
Old   #924

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardack View Post
Did you go back to page 88 or 89 and get my dead.bmp file I posted. SWTOR changed the graphics of that menu option in 1.3 slightly. For getting out of failed missions.

Um I'm 99% success rate. I record all my own. I don't do Asteroid missions.

Just want to say, I've decompiled 50.exe (50x3 crashes too much for me) and will be updating for new xpac when it hits for the 10 new missions.

If the author doesn't return that is.
I too use the 50.exe I find that there aren't any crashes on this version compared tot he 50x3. I currently run the Impossible Sector with a 100% success rate each and every night.
Old   #925

elite*gold: 88
Not working for me!:/
Old   #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrbitPvPHunter View Post
Not working for me!:/
Without describing the issue we can't help you.
Old   #927

It's been working perfectly for me untill a week ago, now it only run 50-60 missions then the game crashes.
Old   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcanOlsson View Post
It's been working perfectly for me untill a week ago, now it only run 50-60 missions then the game crashes.
Been an issue with this for long time. There is a program out there that will look for the swtor and restart it, you just have to code in you PW/Username and not have a key to log in. The code is open so you can see it but w/e.
Old   #929

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardack View Post
Been an issue with this for long time. There is a program out there that will look for the swtor and restart it, you just have to code in you PW/Username and not have a key to log in. The code is open so you can see it but w/e.
How does that work with security questions? As far as I know you have to answer those, no way of disableing them.
Old   #930

I've never had to answer any security questions on either of my accounts. Just username and password and a key on 1 account.