Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

Old   #316

elite*gold: 0
its dead simple you put the bot on record and start it you press z to fire missiles and it auto rolls and shoots. make sure you dont move the mouse around to fast and stay aimed on a target for a little bit longer then usual ( after its dead ). if you complete it with a decent amount of health your done! set it to play and go watch a movie

Old   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesBrother View Post
der bot bzw starwars muss im fenstermodus sein oder ganz normal im vollbild?
fenstermodus und 800x600
wenn du mit Q den Bot startest verkleinert sich das Fenster automatisch

Old   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Em1 View Post
I downloaded 4.0 an I messed around with it for an hour as still can't get the program to control my mouse and open the map. I followed the directions at the beginning of this tread and nothing. I reinstalled framework, I took a screenshot of my map and added it to defender.bmp file, an I also tried resizing my resolution of my desktop to every possible size an I still can't get the program to do anything. If anyone knows a way to get this to work it would be awesome. I also tried v3.3 an no luck there either. I'm lost
take a screenshot of YOUR WHOLE SCREEN, with swtor (resized by the bot), plus the bot open, including task bar etc and PM me it

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3gatl20n View Post
I have the same issue. I am dying to donate 10$ to get the full misisons but cant get it to work at all. The exe resizes my window but never opens map as a Bounty Hunter.
take a screenshot of YOUR WHOLE SCREEN, with swtor (resized by the bot), plus the bot open, including task bar etc and PM me it

Quote:
Originally Posted by canttouchdis1 View Post
its dead simple you put the bot on record and start it you press z to fire missiles and it auto rolls and shoots. make sure you dont move the mouse around to fast and stay aimed on a target for a little bit longer then usual ( after its dead ). if you complete it with a decent amount of health your done! set it to play and go watch a movie
my computer cant even watch youtube and bot at the same time, lol

so i just use my laptop while my main comp is botting
Old   #319

After this mornings update I am only gaining 5 experience from completing a space mission instead of the regular amount usually given. I was doing Archeaner which doles out 2.5k something of exp after a successful run. So is this happening to anyone else at all?

Old   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronsmithjr View Post
After this mornings update I am only gaining 5 experience from completing a space mission instead of the regular amount usually given. I was doing Archeaner which doles out 2.5k something of exp after a successful run. So is this happening to anyone else at all?
you outleveled the mission

do the next tier up

also note that NO SPACE MISSIONS GIVE EXPERIENCE FROM 27-28

at level 26, you get normal exp from the level 20 missions
at level 27, you get 5 exp from the level 20 missions
you must level from 27-28 normally. (i suggest doing your class quests, you nearly always hit level 28 once you complete tatooine, or get VERY close to it)
at level 28, you get can continue doing the level 28 space mission, and keep switching as you level until level 50.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephilz View Post
you outleveled the mission

do the next tier up

also note that NO SPACE MISSIONS GIVE EXPERIENCE FROM 27-28

at level 26, you get normal exp from the level 20 missions
at level 27, you get 5 exp from the level 20 missions
you must level from 27-28 normally. (i suggest doing your class quests, you nearly always hit level 28 once you complete tatooine, or get VERY close to it)
at level 28, you get can continue doing the level 28 space mission, and keep switching as you level until level 50.
Thanks phil that stupid thing really had me going. Was just unsure what was going on.
Old   #322

double post, but eh whatever

4.0x is scheduled for release and will include a debugging tool that is designed to help people who cant get the bot working, to get it working, and also to fix a minor event/timer sync error

4.1 WAS going to come out with companion ****, BUT there has been major problems with inventory getting full so bad things start happening .. so yeah thats put on hold until i get that fixed ..

as of this moment, if you cannot get the bot to match images (eg stuck at 'looking for world map'), DROP ME A PM and i will try to fix your problem.
INCLUDE A SCREENSHOT LIKE THIS, AND the language your client is using (should be obvious from your screenshot) OR I CANNOT AND WILL NOT HELP YOU.
simple.

blank out your name if you want.

updating first post to include this message.

just in case anyone after this post asks why its not working, reply and link to this post so i can personally see to them

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #323

I keep having a problem when i try to record missions. After recording my event, that part works great, i keep getting this slight pause after the event is found when the bot doesn't actually start recording. This sleeping for delay portion only seems to happen when I record (I've tried several times just to make sure it wasn't a 1 time event), not when I play it back resulting in the bot being a second or so off. I'm running bot and DC in admin and i have their priority set to real time in my task manager. Is there anything else I can do?
Old   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefusahunt View Post

I keep having a problem when i try to record missions. After recording my event, that part works great, i keep getting this slight pause after the event is found when the bot doesn't actually start recording. This sleeping for delay portion only seems to happen when I record (I've tried several times just to make sure it wasn't a 1 time event), not when I play it back resulting in the bot being a second or so off. I'm running bot and DC in admin and i have their priority set to real time in my task manager. Is there anything else I can do?
you set the delay in playback to 0, that is why there is no delay. the default is 2000

2000 is the set delay recording uses, to allow you to adjust it AFTER recording
Old   #325

Meldet sich bei euch das Spiel auch nach 4 runs wegen inaktivität ab, trotz dessen er fliegt? kollege hat das gerade....
Old   #326

im strugling to get the higher level scripts to work. ive got all epic upgrades but i just seem to die everytime ive tryed your scripts and even playing all the other illum space missions normaly i cant do them lol!!!
Old   #327

I cant seem to get mine to work first ill explain before i post a screenshot. I start the program it shrinks the window and looks for the galaxy map. It says map found then clicks off screen on my background. I thought maybe the background image was triggering it so i changed it to all black. The same thing still happens i changed my resoultion as well, On the game as well as the computer. I tried all different computer screen resoultions. My specs are Windows 7 64 and yes i ran as admin and im using the english client.
Old   #328

ok, here is my problem and it is driving me crazy. i record my own version of Skaross and everything runs like a boss up until the part where the enemy ships fly in a vertical pattern near the end. the bot just centers and shoots nothing. i have tried to rerecord numerous times and it does the same thing every time. does anyone have any ideas. i have tried setting the delay to 0, 2000, 1700, 1600, 2500, 1000, 00000, 2300 all have the same outcome with 2000 and 1700 being the best up until that moment.
Old   #329

Is there any intent of making this run in the background? It would be great if I could watch a movie on my comp while this is running and if that were to be a future feature I'd gladly donate.
Old   #330

yeah background modus is a must have. but i think this is only possible with mem reading dunno weather phil is able to do mem reading stuff.atm i think ares is the only bot with mem reading
greetz