Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #1126

elite*gold: 0
Error Rappelz

Hi all,

I've a problem when i select my server in the server list.

A error appear : Vous avez été déconnecté du server / You're been disconnected from the server.

Somebody can help me ?

(Sorry for my english, i'm french )

Old   #1127

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoforce View Post
Hi all,

I've a problem when i select my server in the server list.

A error appear : Vous avez été déconnecté du server / You're been disconnected from the server.

Somebody can help me ?

(Sorry for my english, i'm french )
You are running the wrong sframe you need a 7.4 V2 sframe without game guard.

You are running the 7.4 V1 sframe if you are getting disconnection messages at server selection.

Old   #1128

Hey guys first off season greetings, and a big thank you for all the support you guys give on here. Special thanks must definitely go to c1ph3r for always be willing to help.

I have been without Internet so have been trying to get my server running for myself at home. I got the 7.4 server with 8.1 Parts now I have a npc with ???????? I am assuming this is because I am using a US 7.4 client and it does not have the 8.1 files needed for this npc.

Two little issues i do have and I apologize in advance i it's already been dealt with here.

1- I can't summon my loot pets.
2- my hv is not working

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Old   #1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobeee View Post
I got the 7.4 server with 8.1 Parts now I have a npc with ???????? I am assuming this is because I am using a US 7.4 client and it does not have the 8.1 files needed for this npc.
Depending on where the ?????? are you may be able to rewrite the NPC's lua script with the correct information.

lua scripts are in the server files game_bin/resource/scripts

It may be easier to match the client with the server files.

Quote:
Two little issues i do have and I apologize in advance i it's already been dealt with here.

2- my hv is not working
This may be because your client does not have the correct RDB resource files.

Again it may be easier to match the client with the server files.

Which server repack did you get?

Old   #1130

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Hey guys first off season greetings, and a big thank you for all the support you guys give on here. Special thanks must definitely go to c1ph3r for always be willing to help.

I have been without Internet so have been trying to get my server running for myself at home. I got the 7.4 server with 8.1 Parts now I have a npc with ???????? I am assuming this is because I am using a US 7.4 client and it does not have the 8.1 files needed for this npc.

2- my hv is not working

Any help will be greatly appreciated
You will need the 8.1 clientresources to see everything... (If you don't know how to create them on your own. They are somewhere in this forum and in every pserver downloadsection but be carefull sometimes they contain custom content)

1. Do you insert them via gm tool? make sure flag is set correctly. The correct syntax is: /run insert_item(690518,1,0,0,32) and not /run insert_item(690518,1,0,0,2)

2. HV isn't working means you are unable to talk to the npc's? check your is_premium function and cashusableserver settings in gameserver.opt

@thndr by reading his post i'm pretty sure he is using the stars repack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
That is what it sounded like to me, but I wanted to be sure before I gave out information that would hurt more than help.

I matched the Infinite client with the Stars repack, and I have only had to fix a few minor things.

I also copied the current client 8.1 resource files into the Infinite client to make sure nothing was missing. I skipped files that were already in the resource folder so as not to replace them with files that did not work.

Since then I have been learning a lot working with the tools created by most of these very talented individuals. Their hard work has come a long way to make it easier for the rest of us.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1132

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
You will need the 8.1 clientresources to see everything... (If you don't know how to create them on your own. They are somewhere in this forum and in every pserver downloadsection but be carefull sometimes they contain custom content)

1. Do you insert them via gm tool? make sure flag is set correctly. The correct syntax is: /run insert_item(690518,1,0,0,32) and not /run insert_item(690518,1,0,0,2)

2. HV isn't working means you are unable to talk to the npc's? check your is_premium function and cashusableserver settings in gameserver.opt

Once again thanks @c1ph3r

1- yes I did insert the item via the gm tool using one of the old gm tools for the 7.1 server, will check the 2 vs 32 tonight when i get home.

2- I can talk to the other npcs and get quests etc, i can talk to the HV teleporter, but after giving myself a HV pass via the gm tools it does not give me the option to teleport to the HV.

3- my database and programing skills.....well let me put it to you this way, a chimp can probably do better and I will be the first one to admit that in that sense i am kinda of a leecher, but its purely for personal use at home. so no i have no idea how to create the 8.1 client resources on my own, so will search the forum for them as soon as I know which are the right ones. I dont want to mess the server up even more by adding the wrong ones, i finally have the server up and running basically lol, just need to learn to add custom npcs now. and to answer your question I am using the stars online repack, purely as I was hoping it would have the new pets in it, as I really wanted to use them as they truly look amazing in the pics. But i have a sneaky feeling that they are not in this server release so its a little disappointing for me hahaha. So i need to find the stars repack client resources?

edit: I have now used google and the Epvpers advanced search option using "8.1 client resources" as my search field, only finding 2x 8.1 resource files, one is an Arab one which i dont think will work on my english server, and the other is a post from none other than C1ph3r, unfortunately the link to the resources has been "nulled" hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Depending on where the ?????? are you may be able to rewrite the NPC's lua script with the correct information.

lua scripts are in the server files game_bin/resource/scripts

It may be easier to match the client with the server files.

This may be because your client does not have the correct RDB resource files.

Again it may be easier to match the client with the server files.

Which server repack did you get?

thanks for the info, using the 7.4 files with 8.1 features stars online server files from the download centre, with the current US client and C1ph3rs sframe v2.

any suggestions from your side?
Old   #1133

Quote:
I have now used google and the Epvpers advanced search option using "8.1 client resources" as my search field, only finding 2x 8.1 resource files, one is an Arab one which i dont think will work on my english server, and the other is a post from none other than C1ph3r, unfortunately the link to the resources has been "nulled" hahahaha
The current clients are running 8.1 they have the 8.1 client resources.

What you probably need more is a client that is running the 7.4 resources as the 8.1 game server is not really available yet.

That way you will have both the 7.4 resources to go with the 7.4 game server and the 8.1 resources in the current client to gain the repacked 8.1 content.

Get the Infinite client it was the only one I found that was compatible with the Stars server repack.

You will need to fix the lua script for the Stars NPC, I can get you my corrected lua later tonight when I get home.

There are also a few other bugs in the NPC I have been working on.

One tiny bug with the boss looters that you can correct really easy and I can help out with that when we get there.

First things first though, get the 7.4 client to use with the Game Server. You can find a link to Infinites site on page 2 of this forum section.
Old   #1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
The current clients are running 8.1 they have the 8.1 client resources.

What you probably need more is a client that is running the 7.4 resources as the 8.1 game server is not really available yet.

That way you will have both the 7.4 resources to go with the 7.4 game server and the 8.1 resources in the current client to gain the repacked 8.1 content.

Get the Infinite client it was the only one I found that was compatible with the Stars server repack.

You will need to fix the lua script for the Stars NPC, I can get you my corrected lua later tonight when I get home.

There are also a few other bugs in the NPC I have been working on.

One tiny bug with the boss looters that you can correct really easy and I can help out with that when we get there.

First things first though, get the 7.4 client to use with the Game Server. You can find a link to Infinites site on page 2 of this forum section.
cool thank you mate, I was using the official US 7.4 client, thats prob why i didnt have the right resources?

I will see if i can download the infinites client and go from there. thank you so much.
Old   #1135

Quote:
cool thank you mate, I was using the official US 7.4 client, thats prob why i didnt have the right resources?

I will see if i can download the infinites client and go from there. thank you so much.
Well US downloader is still 7.3 and it updates to 8.1 so I am not sure how you got the 7.4 client unless you found one on here somewhere.

Anyway that will not matter if I get you to where my client is.

Update the US client to 8.1 through the official launcher. This will give you the official 8.1 resource files.

Then copy the resource folder files into the Infinite 7.4 client resource folder.

Now you will have both the 7.4 resources for the Infinite client to run with the Stars server repack and the 8.1 resources from the current 8.1 client.

Some of the resources need to match the server better and there are some nice tools created by the community here that will allow you to write new resource files based on your server set up. That is what I am working on now to modify some NPCs and fix some of the small bugs I have found.

A couple of things I have not worked out yet.
Critical text is in another language (possibly ME but not sure)

Empty string on Heat of Homunculus (along with a few other here and there in tool tips)

The master class quests are bypassed.

There is a mount bug where some do not show and the character animation is wrong.

The lua files for the ORB trader are missing and I think some server side files for his trade actions. (I have hid this NPC for now)
Things I have worked out
Re-scripted the Stars NPC

Edited the Stars NPC positions and appearance

Fixed boss loot pets showing up like panthers

Changed out some shop items for Perm vs Timed

Re created the resource files to fix some timer removals from some items that have no permanent versions.
I am also pretty sure there are some things I have not found yet either.
Old   #1136

Hello,
i tried to script a Dumper Tool for the the db_monster.rdb File,
it all works fine, i am just wondering why the Monster IDs in the Client File aren't those @ the Server?

Example Primal Scream:
In SQL Server : 9060016
In rdb File: 290019714

Of course i could simply extract the ID out of the name_id , but i was wondering what id i hate to give my own Mobs in the Monster RDB File or how i should dump the SQL MonsterResource ?

Is there a way to gain the RDB id out of the normal monster id ?

Thanks in Advance, your Turtle
Old   #1137

Received Thanks: 1,007
Lesen und verstehen du depp....-.-

Oh und komm mir nicht mit,"hab gesucht aber nichts gefunden"

Gleich der Erste Link

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1138

is there a way to edit the ingame texts?

what tools do i need to edit these stuff like the name of a shop pet name etc

i am having alot of empty string names inside the game
Old   #1139

Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslolita View Post
is there a way to edit the ingame texts?

what tools do i need to edit these stuff like the name of a shop pet name etc

i am having alot of empty string names inside the game
Filename: db_string(ascii).rdb
File Type: .RDB
File Internal Format: Hexadecimal
Obtained By: Dumping Rappelz Client (ACD/NC Dumper)

Tools that can read: Rappelz Editor Lite (Pyrok), Rappelz Resource Editor Lite (Xijezu), Arabic Resource Editor (7.1 - Unknown), GamePortal Resource Editor (7.4 - Game Portal)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1140

thanks!

i am able to dump and read the file but after saving it how can i repack the .rdb
file back into the data.000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Filename: db_string(ascii).rdb
File Type: .RDB
File Internal Format: Hexadecimal
Obtained By: Dumping Rappelz Client (ACD/NC Dumper)

Tools that can read: Rappelz Editor Lite (Pyrok), Rappelz Resource Editor Lite (Xijezu), Arabic Resource Editor (7.1 - Unknown), GamePortal Resource Editor (7.4 - Game Portal)

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz