Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #1876
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 3
cube dungeon

Hey guys

How do you make the Cube dungeon allow a single player in, instead of a whole party

Thanks to whoever replies



Domesday Brock is offline  
Old   #1877
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
Hey guys

How do you make the Cube dungeon allow a single player in, instead of a whole party

Thanks to whoever replies
Make a party with one player in it?

Or check the dungeon lua files to see where the party check is?


ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1878
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Make a party with one player in it?

Or check the dungeon lua files to see where the party check is?
Thanks mate, can always count on you and c1pher, tried the 1 man party, no go, looked through the ETC_dungeon_prop.lua, but just noticed another dungeon .lua, hopefully can find a easy solution there
Domesday Brock is offline  
Old   #1879
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domesday Brock View Post
Thanks mate, can always count on you and c1pher, tried the 1 man party, no go, looked through the ETC_dungeon_prop.lua, but just noticed another dungeon .lua, hopefully can find a easy solution there
There is a chance it may go a little bit deeper than the luas, I can dig into it a little bit more to it tonight when I can look at my DB.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1880
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
How do we change the name of an NPC?

How do we put a Gold cost on this:

Code:
function NPC_GuideTown_Gaia_init()
	cprint( "!가이아 가이드 가동" )
	set_npc_name(  "@90400800"  )
end
 

function NPC_GuideTown_Gaia_contact()
 
	-- 다이얼로그 출력
	dlg_title( "Lucky" )
	dlg_text( "Hi! I'm Lucky or as my title insits Guide Sage! I've been programmed by X and Y. You may use me as you wish" )
	
	dlg_menu( "Teleporters", 'Warp()' )
	dlg_menu( "Buffs", 'Buff()' )
	dlg_menu( "Exit", '' )
 
	dlg_show()
 
end

function Warp()
 
	dlg_title( "Teleporter" )
	dlg_text( "Welcome to this teleporting system!" )

	dlg_menu( "Temple of Ancients", 'Warp_TOA()' )
	dlg_menu( "Secret Temple of Ancients", 'Warp_STOA()' )
	dlg_menu( "Temple of Losts Souls", 'Warp_TOLS()' )
	dlg_menu( "Secret Temple of Lost Souls", 'Warp_STOLS()' )
	dlg_menu( "Temple of Exiles", 'Warp_TOE()' )
	dlg_menu( "Secret Temple of Exiles", 'Warp_STOE()' )
	dlg_menu( "Exit Teleporting System", '' )
	
	
end
end
 
	dlg_show()
 
end

function Warp_TOA()
warp(201400, 167649) 
end

function Warp_STOA()
warp(169141, 22684) 
end

function Warp_TOLS()
warp(201400, 151566) 
end

function Warp_STOLS()
warp(152017, 22509) 
end

function Warp_TOE()
warp(201400, 151566) 
end

function Warp_STOE()
warp(136888, 22494) 
end

function Buff()

dlg_title( "Teleporter" )
	dlg_text( "Welcome to this buffing system!" )

	dlg_menu( "Buffs", 'Buffs()' )
	dlg_menu( "Creature Buffs", 'CBuffs()' )
	dlg_menu( "Exit Buff System", '' )
end

function Buffs()
	add_state( 1051, 150, 900000 )
end

function CBuffs()
	add_cstate( 1051, 100, 900000 )
Dyson49 is offline  
Old   #1881
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 4
Now give me this error, please help.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
ciccioxd is offline  
Old   #1882
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Hi! Either your SFrame is not correct or you've not set the right IP

Make sure you use:

GameServer:

Code:
S app.name:Game Server
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Crazy

S db.user.work_total:
S db.user.work_pending:
S db.user.work_active:
S db.user.thread_active:
S db.user.thread_total:

S console.port:4515
S console._password:

S db.game.ip:127.0.0.1
S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c._password:

S db.user.name:Telecaster
S db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user._password:

S io.auth.ip:HAMACHI IP or 127.0.0.1
S io.ip_address:HAMACHI IP or 127.0.0.1
S io.port:4504

S game.server_screenshot_url:

S io.upload.port:4617
S io.upload.ip:your_website/external_ip
S game.guild_icon_base_url:http://your_website/external_ip/icons/
S game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|your_website/external_ip|guild_icon_upload.port|4615

S game.use_auto_jail:0
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.03
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.03
S game.use_storage_security:0
S game.check_storage_security_always:0
S game.use_delete_security:0
S game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:6000
S game.play_point_accumulate_term:6000
S game.play_point_accumulate_amount:10
S game.premium_pcbang_play_point_bonus_rate:2.5
S game.exp_rate:1000
S game.item_drop_rate:1000
S game.gold_drop_rate:1000
S game.chaos_drop_rate:1000
S game.party_drop_rate:1000
S game.party_exp_rate:1000
S game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:.50
S game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.25
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:2
S game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.75
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:1.75

T game.pcbang_bonus_server:1
T game.use_play_point:0
T game.use_guild_donation_point:1
T game.use_login_logout_debug:1
T game.max_level:180
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.cash_usable_server:0
T game.no_collision_check:0
T game.no_skill_cooltime:0
T game.no_durability_loss:1
T game.disable_huntaholic:0
S game.disable__timer:0
S game.huntaholic_timer:1
T game.disable_dungeon_raid_siege:0
N game.UseHackShield:0
N game.UseGameGuard:0
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1
N game.logout_timer:1
S log.disable:1
S log.working:0
S game.AdultServer:0
S game.PKServer:0
S game.disable_pk_on:0
S game.auction_process_request_min_interval:100
S game.auction_search_request_min_interval:100
S game.force_unregister_account_on_kick_fail:1
S game.min_global_chat_usable_level:20
S game.item_hold_time:11000


S memory.player_heap_size:1000
T game.max_storage_item_count:1000
T set_user_limit:50
Code:
S db.auth.server:127.0.0.1
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:sa
S db.auth._password:
S app.name:Auth Server
S log.ip:HAMACHI IP or 127.0.0.1
S db.auth.port:1400
S io.auth.port:8841
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:5412
Dyson49 is offline  
Old   #1883
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Did you type set game.open_external 1 into the auth server console and enter it?

Have you opened your ports in you Windows advanced firewall settings yet?

Is your authserver.opt the one from the guide?

is your port in the authserver.opt set as...

S db.auth.port:1433
S io.auth.port:8841

And did you launch the game with the correct arguments?

/auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash

Or which ever auth IP you put in the gameserver.opt for your external IP...

S io.auth.ip:10.71.1.2
S io.ip_address:10.71.1.2
S io.port:4504

For me it would be...

/auth_ip:10.71.1.2 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash

See all of that is important, that is why it is all listed in the guide, except for I think the Windows advanced firewall settings.

You can find those here...



Good luck but it seems by following the guide you are making some progress now.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1884
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 5
Hi, i'm coming back because i succed to make my npc but 2 bugs appears :

The first is a bug on the E-repair : when i use it, weapon loose 4 level of enchantment
The 2nd is that mobs can go in wall (i let you my gameserver.opt if someone can help me plz), i search the solution but every thing i found don't correct the bug

S app.name:game001
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Quintescence

S db.user.work_total:nbr
S db.user.work_pending:nbr
S db.user.work_active:nbr
S db.user.thread_active:nbr
S db.user.thread_total:nbr

S console.port:4515
S console._password:

S db.game.ip:25.131.22.135

S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c._password:

S db.user.name:telecaster
S db.user.server:25.131.22.135
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user._password:

S io.auth.ip:25.131.22.135
S io.ip_address:25.131.22.135
S io.port:4504

S game.server_screenshot_url:url_of_your_screen_sele ction_html

S io.upload.port:4617
S io.upload.ip:your_website/external_ip
S game.guild_icon_base_url:
S game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|your_website/external_ip|guild_icon_upload.port|4615

S game.use_auto_jail:0
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.03
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.03
S game.use_storage_security:0
S game.check_storage_security_always:0
S game.use_delete_security:0
S game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:6000
S game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption:.35
S game.play_point_accumulate_term:6000
S game.play_point_accumulate_amount:10
S game.premium_pcbang_play_point_bonus_rate:2.5
S game.exp_rate:10
S game.item_drop_rate:12
S game.gold_drop_rate:12
S game.chaos_drop_rate:12
S game.party_drop_rate:2.5
S game.party_exp_rate:1.25
S game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:.50
S game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.25
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:2
S game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.75
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:1.75

T game.pcbang_bonus_server:1
T game.use_play_point:0
T game.use_guild_donation_point:1
T game.use_login_logout_debug:0
T game.max_level:180
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.cash_usable_server:0
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1
N game.monster_wandering:1
T game.no_collision_check:1
T game.monster_pathfinding:1
T game.no_skill_cooltime:0
T game.disable_huntaholic:0
S game.disable_huntaholic_timer:0
S game.huntaholic_timer:1
T game.disable_dungeon_raid_siege:0
N game.UseHackShield:0
N game.UseGameGuard:0
N game.logout_timer:1
S log.disable:1
S log.working:0
S game.AdultServer:0
S game.PKServer:0
S game.disable_pk_on:0
S game.auction_process_request_min_interval:100
S game.auction_search_request_min_interval:100
S game.force_unregister_account_on_kick_fail:1
S game.min_global_chat_usable_level:1
S game.item_hold_time:11000


S memory.player_heap_size:1000
T game.max_storage_item_count:10000
T set_user_limit:50


Ty
cece1812 is offline  
Old   #1885
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by cece1812 View Post
Hi, i'm coming back because i succed to make my npc but 2 bugs appears :

The first is a bug on the E-repair : when i use it, weapon loose 4 level of enchantment
The 2nd is that mobs can go in wall (i let you my gameserver.opt if someone can help me plz), i search the solution but every thing i found don't correct the bug

S app.name:game001
S auth.server_idx:1
S auth.server_name:Quintescence

S db.user.work_total:nbr
S db.user.work_pending:nbr
S db.user.work_active:nbr
S db.user.thread_active:nbr
S db.user.thread_total:nbr

S console.port:4515
S console._password:

S db.game.ip:25.131.22.135

S db.c.name:Arcadia
S db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S db.c.account:sa
S db.c._password:

S db.user.name:telecaster
S db.user.server:25.131.22.135
S db.user.account:sa
S db.user._password:

S io.auth.ip:25.131.22.135
S io.ip_address:25.131.22.135
S io.port:4504

S game.server_screenshot_url:url_of_your_screen_sele ction_html

S io.upload.port:4617
S io.upload.ip:your_website/external_ip
S game.guild_icon_base_url:
S game.url_list:guild_icon_upload.ip|your_website/external_ip|guild_icon_upload.port|4615

S game.use_auto_jail:0
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_summon:.03
S game.pvp_damage_rate_for_player:.03
S game.use_storage_security:0
S game.check_storage_security_always:0
S game.use_delete_security:0
S game.mem_usage_info_save_interval:6000
S game.base_ethereal_durability_consumption:.35
S game.play_point_accumulate_term:6000
S game.play_point_accumulate_amount:10
S game.premium_pcbang_play_point_bonus_rate:2.5
S game.exp_rate:10
S game.item_drop_rate:12
S game.gold_drop_rate:12
S game.chaos_drop_rate:12
S game.party_drop_rate:2.5
S game.party_exp_rate:1.25
S game.apply_stamina_bonus_in_premium_pcb:.50
S game.premium_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.25
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:2
S game.premium_pcbang_gold_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_item_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.premium_pcbang_chaos_bonus_drop_rate:2.5
S game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:1.75
S game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:1.75

T game.pcbang_bonus_server:1
T game.use_play_point:0
T game.use_guild_donation_point:1
T game.use_login_logout_debug:0
T game.max_level:180
T game.use_auto_trap:0
T game.cash_usable_server:0
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1
N game.monster_wandering:1
T game.no_collision_check:1
T game.monster_pathfinding:1
T game.no_skill_cooltime:0
T game.disable_huntaholic:0
S game.disable_huntaholic_timer:0
S game.huntaholic_timer:1
T game.disable_dungeon_raid_siege:0
N game.UseHackShield:0
N game.UseGameGuard:0
N game.logout_timer:1
S log.disable:1
S log.working:0
S game.AdultServer:0
S game.PKServer:0
S game.disable_pk_on:0
S game.auction_process_request_min_interval:100
S game.auction_search_request_min_interval:100
S game.force_unregister_account_on_kick_fail:1
S game.min_global_chat_usable_level:1
S game.item_hold_time:11000


S memory.player_heap_size:1000
T game.max_storage_item_count:10000
T set_user_limit:50


Ty

The right ID for e-repair is 950070
& For your mobs issue , you have to Edit those on your gameserver.opt like that :

.BlackCat. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1886
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Question What They want to start play my server ?

All things now is completed on my server on my PC ...

Special thanks to thndr his replys very helpful for me

and before i make it on web hosting i want to know somethings please ..


1- Now i run it by hamachi So after i make anetwork on hamachi ...
.
what Files other players need to start play on my server.


2- i see in every private that we must Use its [ Resource] folder....

So how i can make that Resource ??

any programe !
..
.

Sorry i know my English is bad ...
all.web is offline  
Old   #1887
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Hallo alle zusammen,
alles hat bisher mit dem pserver funktioniert doch nun habe ich ein Problem, wenn ich alles neu starte dann sind alle Einstellungen vom Spiel (Tastenbelegung und Skillleiste) resettet, irgendwie speichert das Spiel nicht meine Einstellungen.

Hello,
everything works, but my Problem is, that when i restart the game, everything (assignment of keys, Skillbar) is resettet. So the game doesn't save my settings.
asthos is offline  
Old   #1888
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by asthos View Post
Hallo alle zusammen,
alles hat bisher mit dem pserver funktioniert doch nun habe ich ein Problem, wenn ich alles neu starte dann sind alle Einstellungen vom Spiel (Tastenbelegung und Skillleiste) resettet, irgendwie speichert das Spiel nicht meine Einstellungen.

Hello,
everything works, but my Problem is, that when i restart the game, everything (assignment of keys, Skillbar) is resettet. So the game doesn't save my settings.
In the other topic you posted in, he gave you a direct link to my work around...



Please read the post that the link directs to.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1889
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
ok thanks for this.
asthos is offline  
Old   #1890
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Any Reply for me : -)


all.web is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.