Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #1141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
There are two groups with that capability at the moment and I doubt either of them will release their tool. You're better off learning about what I call "Resourcing" Basically the /resource/ folder of a client will accept content over rides, for example you can over-ride the clients native db_string(ascii).rdb if you take your modified db_string(ascii).rdb and name it as !PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN which is the hash name of the file.

Same idea is applicable with jpg/png/dds/tga/nui/spr etc.. But be warned the further you edit the client via "Resourcing" there is a gradual decay in performance. (starts small, but over time gets bigger)



ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 4
thanks alot for the info

it makes so much clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
There are two groups with that capability at the moment and I doubt either of them will release their tool. You're better off learning about what I call "Resourcing" Basically the /resource/ folder of a client will accept content over rides, for example you can over-ride the clients native db_string(ascii).rdb if you take your modified db_string(ascii).rdb and name it as !PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN which is the hash name of the file.

Same idea is applicable with jpg/png/dds/tga/nui/spr etc.. But be warned the further you edit the client via "Resourcing" there is a gradual decay in performance. (starts small, but over time gets bigger)


Mslolita is offline  
Old   #1143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
What I've found easy is making a big folder where you put your modified files as non-hashed. And keep them seperated, because the /resource/ folder can become 3-4k files fast if you don't watch it. And if you're disorganized @ 3K+ files even exiled folder hasher won't be of much use to you.

So for example have a folder like:

- Main Folder: Client Updates
-- Sub Folder: Baphomet 8.1 Import
--- Sub Folder: Baphomet Mesh Files (.cob)
--- Sub Folder: Baphomet Animation Files (.naf)

in this manner if something ever happened to your resource folder and you have a LOT of files in there, you at-least have a method of recovering your updates. BTW, I am pretty sure if you guys said "please" nicely to Exiled he might release his new "Real Time + Folder (+sub folder) Hasher" add-on.

If you need to know anything feel free to ask.
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 4
thanks ill work like this.
it should be more organized like you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
What I've found easy is making a big folder where you put your modified files as non-hashed. And keep them seperated, because the /resource/ folder can become 3-4k files fast if you don't watch it. And if you're disorganized @ 3K+ files even exiled folder hasher won't be of much use to you.

So for example have a folder like:

- Main Folder: Client Updates
-- Sub Folder: Baphomet 8.1 Import
--- Sub Folder: Baphomet Mesh Files (.cob)
--- Sub Folder: Baphomet Animation Files (.naf)

in this manner if something ever happened to your resource folder and you have a LOT of files in there, you at-least have a method of recovering your updates. BTW, I am pretty sure if you guys said "please" nicely to Exiled he might release his new "Real Time + Folder (+sub folder) Hasher" add-on.

If you need to know anything feel free to ask.


Mslolita is offline  
Old   #1145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Guys

Quick question, looking for some ideas here. I have managed to kinda get the 7.4 server with 8.1 features (stars repack) working.

I have a few game issues, but currently workign through that. What I am looking for advice on is the following:

I am experiencing MASSIVE lag issues ingame after each mob kill and level up etc, also when running any in game sv commands I can go make some coffee and come back before its completed running the command. Its a private local server running on my machine with one other machine on the network so that my brother and I are able to lan it. But this lag is terrible and I have no idea on how to resolve it. I have even tried running the actual server from both machines to see which one gives me the least amount of lag.

thanks
noobeee is offline  
Old   #1146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,570
Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobeee View Post
Hey Guys

Quick question, looking for some ideas here. I have managed to kinda get the 7.4 server with 8.1 features (stars repack) working.

I have a few game issues, but currently workign through that. What I am looking for advice on is the following:

I am experiencing MASSIVE lag issues ingame after each mob kill and level up etc, also when running any in game sv commands I can go make some coffee and come back before its completed running the command. Its a private local server running on my machine with one other machine on the network so that my brother and I are able to lan it. But this lag is terrible and I have no idea on how to resolve it. I have even tried running the actual server from both machines to see which one gives me the least amount of lag.

thanks
log.working: 0 in gs.opt

@Misslolita...it's enough to put the "hashed" file into the "Resource" folder.
c1ph3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 4
so it will be dumping the rdb file edit it with a tool make it a hash name put it back in the resource and done?

ill see the resource editor lite tool doesn't include all the rdb filles editors just some of them.

any tool released with full rdb editable function?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
log.working: 0 in gs.opt

@Misslolita...it's enough to put the "hashed" file into the "Resource" folder.
Mslolita is offline  
Old   #1148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Oh I was telling her before she put the resources (hashed) into the resource folder, she should put a non-hashed version of the "modded" resource into a organizable folder called "Client Updates"
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #1149
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,058
Received Thanks: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslolita View Post
so it will be dumping the rdb file edit it with a tool make it a hash name put it back in the resource and done?

ill see the resource editor lite tool doesn't include all the rdb filles editors just some of them.

any tool released with full rdb editable function?
I am going to try working with this later tonight...



It looks like it has some useful functions. I am struggling with my string RDB right now as I only have an override, it is not loaded into my DB yet so edits are hard.

I am getting some errors trying to export to hashed file. I also do not see anything with an option to load a client resource into the DB until this ACD released by Exiled.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
log.working: 0 in gs.opt

@Misslolita...it's enough to put the "hashed" file into the "Resource" folder.
Something so simple yet I had no idea. Instant lag gone!!!! Thanks again c1ph3r you machine

Another "stupid" question, yes I am full of them.
With regards to Mobs using skills and stacks in hardcore/hidden dungeons, is there a simple way to turn them on and off? or does it require alot of work to be done on the back end?
noobeee is offline  
Old   #1151
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,058
Received Thanks: 987
Well as I started this I stated it was for a completely personal endeavor as I never planed on opening a server up to the public.

I still do not plan to open a server up to the public but just wanted something to do to preserve the fun I had in the game.

My server is now functionally complete thanks to a lot of help from people on these forums whether they realize they helped or not. I always tried to stick a thanks in down under the posts.

One last thing I would like to accomplish is the 8.1 Pets. (Really if I fail at this accomplishment I can live without them)

I tried to search but I didn't really find anything good.

Could someone point me in the right direction with which resources I need to dump from my 8.1 client, as I have the Stars repack which is supposed to include the 8.1 content.

I have already fixed my Lootpet issue with the 8.1 resource.

Loaded the string resource to fix most of my text errors.

I tried loading the db_monster.rdb to import information for the 8.1 pets, and it fixed an issue I was having with the mounts but the 8.1 Pets and Monsters are still MIA.

I have already checked the server files and the cards are in there. Nothing to tame. Used item commands to gain empty cards and that works fine. Used item commands to gain tamed cards and I get "Summon ID" errors.

I am thinking I need to import more 8.1 resources, I just don't want to mess things up too bad.

Maybe I also need to edit the server_init.lua to spawn the 8.1 monsters?
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Well as I started this I stated it was for a completely personal endeavor as I never planed on opening a server up to the public.

I still do not plan to open a server up to the public but just wanted something to do to preserve the fun I had in the game.

My server is now functionally complete thanks to a lot of help from people on these forums whether they realize they helped or not. I always tried to stick a thanks in down under the posts.

One last thing I would like to accomplish is the 8.1 Pets. (Really if I fail at this accomplishment I can live without them)

I tried to search but I didn't really find anything good.

Could someone point me in the right direction with which resources I need to dump from my 8.1 client, as I have the Stars repack which is supposed to include the 8.1 content.

I have already fixed my Lootpet issue with the 8.1 resource.

Loaded the string resource to fix most of my text errors.

I tried loading the db_monster.rdb to import information for the 8.1 pets, and it fixed an issue I was having with the mounts but the 8.1 Pets and Monsters are still MIA.

I have already checked the server files and the cards are in there. Nothing to tame. Used item commands to gain empty cards and that works fine. Used item commands to gain tamed cards and I get "Summon ID" errors.

I am thinking I need to import more 8.1 resources, I just don't want to mess things up too bad.

Maybe I also need to edit the server_init.lua to spawn the 8.1 monsters?
The resources requires are as follows:

- SummonResource (reverse structured from 8.1 to x.x epic you use) db_creature(ascii).rdb

- SkillTreeResource , db_skilltree(ascii).rdb

- SkillResource, db_skill(ascii).rdb

- StateResource, db_tenacity(ascii).rdb

- ItemResource, db_item(ascii).rdb

- MonsterMotionSet, db_monstermotionset(ascii).rdb <custom built if before 7.3)

- EffectResource, db_effect(ascii).rdb

- 8.1 PET .COB/.NX3/.DDS/.NAF

I think that sums it up, good luck.
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1153
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,058
Received Thanks: 987
Thank you very much...

I did some advance work and found all of the 8.1 PET .COB/.NX3/.DDS/.NAF

Do I need the .JPG files as well? If I do then I have them already.

Not too sure what you mean by...

- SummonResource (reverse structured from 8.1 to x.x epic you use) db_creature(ascii).rdb

I have the Stars repack I am using a 7.4 V2 Sframe and I started the client build with Infinites client.

If the others are just the 8.1 RDBs with no mods that will be pretty easy.

Then on this one...

"- MonsterMotionSet, db_monstermotionset(ascii).rdb <custom built if before 7.3)"

The Stars is supposed to be a 7.4 repack does that mean I don't have to worry about the custom build part just use the 8.1 RDB as dumped?

Thanks in advance and I got quite a little bit more work to do.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #1154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
The db_creature(ascii).rdb should be ok from 8.1 to 7.4 (don't hold me too it as I do not work with 7.4+)

I am pretty sure after 7.4 the dbo/db_monstermotionset was changed from STRINGS to INT's meaning that it and 8.1 should be cross compatible as-well.

P.S. Yes you will need the JPG's for card icon, game_card_image and the creatures skill icons.

(P.S.S: when you make it to having the pets fully in the game and wonder whats up with their glow -- it's MonsterMotionSet, EffectResource and special effect textures. [Open the pets .nx3 files (w/ notepad++) e.g. demon_baphomet_l_fire.nx3 (his left shoulder fire animation) and you will see the actual textures listed in the .nx3 e.g. rcfx_particle_fire_red.dds, these DDS will be required or the effect will be huge white blocks.]

I only know these things because for fun my team reverse imported a baphomet into 6.2 gs w/ 7.1 client
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 0
Wow these last few posts by you guys totally confused me hahaha

Just to go back to a previous question though, is there a simple method to turn on hidden dungeon mob skills and then off again?

And thndr thank you for the advice you have given me so far mate it really has been helpful. I think I saw in a previous post somewhere that the incorrect sframe will cause my npcs to show no items and all items for sale at 123456790. I have this issue at the moment. I do have the 7.4 resource files in my client. I have also tried about 5 different sframes and the only two that work for me are the 8.1 sframe but got loads of errors if I use it and then c1ph3rs 7.4 v2 sframe which I am using now. Others tell me I have an old version of game guard or they won't let me go past the server select screen. Any advice?


noobeee is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.