Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Shaiya Section]

Discussion on Application [Shaiya Section] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2013, 23:30   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by DnSnh View Post
You have my support. Everyone who says that you don't deserve to be a moderator are just jealous, for exemple bigboi Snuggle who already left the shaiya community 100 times saying that the game is shitty and so on but still making useless posts trying to act smart.

Note: If you don't agree with me then tell me that face2face, I can send you my exact home address, just lemme know.
But I am smart o.O why would I need to act like it?
I mean I don't go around taking templates from sites then releasing them as "graphical interfaces" for a dead game now do I?
Oh my I can Google just like you xD
Also why would I need to go to your house to tell you I don't agree with you?
I don't, that plain and simple.
What are you going to do about it? Cry through your screen, cussing me out?
Really? -.- grow up.
I'm an internet troll, it's what I do.
I get a kick out of every persons negative reaction to what I say.
I'm extremely good at it as you can see the reactions I get.
That's the point smart one, but I guess you had to have me tell you so you could figure it out right?
Ever heard the term "don't feed the troll"?
Well yeah, people like you feed.
People like nubness feed and feed well at that.
I simply test people's mental stability and overall grasp of life.
All of my posts are full of what are call triggers.
I excel at this as you can tell, also your reply to me will prove perfectly that I have done my job.
I do it for fun and it's also a way of defining the people that can't take structured remarks from the people that are smart.
Obviously those that keep bringing me up were affected by what I've said and all of you continue to prove that.
Like it or not I have had a huge affect on this community, both negative and positive.
I have removed the bad people (mostly) from this section and I have grown bored.
Obviously I have taken my leave, yet people keep bringing me up and it makes me want to have fun again xD
See this is where we go back to the term of "don't feed the troll".
If you don't like me then why do I keep entering your mind? Seriously.
Grow up and forget about me, I mean I know I've easily irritated you people that keep talking about me, and honestly it makes me laugh, but grow up -.-
"obviously people like Snuggle hate nubness because he's better"
Just...no..xD I don't hate anyone, I troll. Huge difference children.
I make you guys hate me because I get to you.
If you can't handle me...good luck in life when you move out of your mom and dads basement..
Bye now ^_^

Also for all you children that keep bringing me up, you are just derailing the hell out of this topic even further.
Plus you are also showing your immaturity and showing that mostly immature people support someone..
Where are the mature people?! Oh right...we're X gen...
Old 08/12/2013, 10:46   #47

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
I'm an internet troll, it's what I do.
Quote:
I do it for fun
Your life must be very interesting.

Quote:
Also why would I need to go to your house to tell you I don't agree with you?
Coz ppl like you are smart/gods behind their monitor but they never think what would happen if they say that face2face.
I also don't get that why ppl are trying to be an hero in internet, do they have a bad life? thats why? idk.

I appreciate one thing, that you said the truth about you being an troll all the time.

I never had anything to you even if you troll each other but seriously when I saw you trolling even in topic about moderator application, I logged here on the forum after 2 months because it ****** me out a bit.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/12/2013, 16:00   #48

Chris (nubness) we all know that u had put efforts in what u have done to the community and everyone is thankful and appreciates it. We all sure that you will continue doing what u do best to rise this community up to heights that it has never been taken up before. From my side, you got my full support so keep it up bud you're the best!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/17/2013, 20:53   #49

As far as reading all i see is most want a mod most don't give two eh about a mod seeing the drama just increasing because they want the freedom of spam or drama as far as it seems to me well chris gl but do not let the dam kids tell you what you can do and what you can not do, know this we need a *** dam mod and if anyone doesn't want one well to frking chirping bad!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2013, 09:50   #50

elite*gold: 55
I don't really know Nubness but he seems like a good guy and knows what he is doing/talking about so he has my support! Good luck man!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/18/2013, 12:04   #51

Good bwerbung.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2013, 17:25   #52

You deff have my support, Chris! Good luck mate.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2013, 09:12   #53

Received Thanks: 1,407
I've been inactive on elitepvpers, also stopped playing shaiya, but i came back, i checked the questions,posts,and the section looks like being in a war because there's no mod out there and every kid spam/rage/break the rules/etc.
But let go OT, i dont know Chris [nubness] very well, but i saw his posts, and he really know what he is doing/saying. He might not be the most experienced developer, but he's smart enough to handle this situation.
Long posts aren't my style, so imma just end it.
chris, u have my support, and good luck bro.

@ragetards, get a life and turn off your computer and cut off your internet wires. oh, and if u wanna start a fight with me, check my epvp profile, u'll see my skype, challenge me lawl, i had enuff haters to handle all of ya. Thank you ツ
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/25/2013, 14:34   #54

101% Support . Chris is one of the most helpful guy around Shaiya Community! He deserves the Mod tag.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2013, 19:22   #55

Received Thanks: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
Even though I am not sure whether you are worth becoming a moderator since it is too soon to tell, I can tell you that this is not an appropriate response to give to a member especially now that you want to become one. A moderator must be unbiased, reasonable and remain calm at stressful situations... thus, not everyone is suited to become a moderator. Do not take this personally, I am just giving you an advice, you may take it or leave it, it is up to you really. For now I will not give you a straight answer, since as I have already said it is too soon, instead I would like to give you some time so that I can understand whether you have what it takes to become a moderator or not.
Well, after 3 weeks+ have passed I have finally reached a decision about whether you are capable (according to me at least) to become a moderator. I have seen that the members support you and your work at the Shaiya section, your posts seem to be helpful too instead of being spam posts but what I do not like is that sometimes your replies tend to be a little offensive, something that must not continue if you want to become a moderator. Other members might provoke you in order for you to do the same but "you must not fall into that trap", because otherwise it could easily affect negatively the administrators' decision and thus your application too. However, I believe that you will eventually be able to overcome that obstacle and since everything else seems to be fine I will give you a yes and also wish you luck in becoming a moderator soon.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/27/2013, 18:45   #56

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
I'd like to thank everybody for the support I was given, and at the same time point to a few facts here. The Shaiya section is a big mess, and I doubt it can go any worse now. I urge the elitepvpers administrators in taking a decision regarding this moderator application as soon as possible. I don't want to be a moderator, people know it, but there are certain facts that are far more important than what I want, all of those facts being summed up as the need for a moderator, which is why I applied.

If you decide to promote me - good. If you don't - even better, then maybe others will apply so you have other options. But please, whatever you decide, it should happen a bit faster. Thanks in advance.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/27/2013, 20:36   #57

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 217/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,580
Very nice Application.

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
I'd like to thank everybody for the support I was given, and at the same time point to a few facts here. The Shaiya section is a big mess, and I doubt it can go any worse now. I urge the elitepvpers administrators in taking a decision regarding this moderator application as soon as possible. I don't want to be a moderator, people know it, but there are certain facts that are far more important than what I want, all of those facts being summed up as the need for a moderator, which is why I applied.

If you decide to promote me - good. If you don't - even better, then maybe others will apply so you have other options. But please, whatever you decide, it should happen a bit faster. Thanks in advance.
snickers is good for your health
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/22/2013, 11:50   #58

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Many things changed since the very first post of this thread was submitted. The Shaiya section has a moderator that does his job in a pretty fair way as far as I can see, which is why I have been focusing on other projects lately, knowing that our section is taken care of by someone competent enough to do so. Other more unpleasant things occurred as well, not to mention my personal disappointment over some people's actions, all of them determining me in taking the decision of withdrawing my moderator application. Thank you everyone for the support, and sorry for letting you down, maybe next time.

Regards,
Chris.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread