Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application Form Shaiya Section.

Discussion on Application Form Shaiya Section. within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Application Form Shaiya Section.

EMAIL:

Why do you want to be moderator?

I want to become moderator because I frequent the Shaiya forum a lot and see that it needs a more active mod. The forum needs to be cleaned up a lot to stop the confusion. I believe that I am a big part of the community there now; I also believe I have a lot of first hand knowledge in the game and of the game (game mods and such) that would allow me to be a big help.

How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job?

As stated above I play the game so I have the experience from that. I also one of the few people researching and providing mods and programs for the game, I am also working with the others who do the same. I’m a strong believer in that knowledge should be free. I try my best to share the knowledge that I have to help others or at least point them in the right direction.

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job?

I believe I do, I’m on there at least every other day, but most of the time I’m on here multiple times per day. I work a very relaxed computer job during the day so I find myself frequently on these forums.

Did you take part there before you sent your application?

Yes I have. I started just viewing the forum for awhile, reading through all the stickies, all the post and learning as much as I could before I started to post. That’s when I realized that there needs to be a more active moderator in that forum, cause from my first hand experience there was a lot of out dated material on there that was causing confusion.

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid?

Yes I do, I like to help end confusion and point people in the right direction. I believe that no question is stupid, but there are stupid answers, and most of the time those simple repeated questions could be prevented from being asked if the forums was easier to find updated information.

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?

I sure can, most of the time, you know that at times you just can’t help but be direct with some people. Other than the very few exceptions, I am good with people, seeing that I have a real life job that requires me to be!

Have you ever operated as a moderator before?

Yes I have, on a few other smaller forums. I used to me a moderator on a computer programming forum that ended up shutting down, and I was also an admin moderator for a forum that I helped co create, but that isn’t near the size of this website.

Anyways, please review my application and look at my post on the forum.

Thanks

lilprohacker

PS. The main reason for applying is so that I can help organize the section. The private server section needs to be redone to help get more people aka Devs to help make the pservers better. I have joined other forums that were created because the sections here weren't very good. I'd like to bring all those people and info back here to one central place.
Thanks
28 Users
Old 10/14/2010, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2010, 18:12   #3

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
yes
Old 10/14/2010, 18:14   #4

Received Thanks: 3,086
And what about game-reversing? The forum you are/were administrator of?
Old 10/14/2010, 19:05   #5

support
Old 10/14/2010, 19:16   #6

Yes, the best person to mod the Shaiya section
Old 10/14/2010, 19:33   #7

/yes

lilprohacker has undeniably shown that he is one of the biggest contributors to the Shaiya community. His posting has been restrained and professional. He has remained active and continues to contribute regularly.

Based on those qualities I believe he would be an excellent moderator.

lilpro has been a great asset, it would be a mistake not snagging him while you can and the Shaiya boards need a mod right now.
Old 10/14/2010, 19:38   #8

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
I support Lilpro for beeing Moderator! His postcount is ok, thankscount also.
He released alot of the best hacks / exploits for shaiya.
Shaiya section needs to be cleaned, yes he (we) can.
Old 10/14/2010, 20:22   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypropylen View Post
And what about game-reversing? The forum you are/were administrator of?
That forum was shut down.
Old 10/14/2010, 21:39   #10

elite*gold: 260
I give Uber votes to lilprohacker he is a friend and he has my respect/support in the position
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2010, 23:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greester View Post
I support Lilpro for beeing Moderator! His postcount is ok, thankscount also.
Few posts with many chanks received is better than just trolling around forums and posting non-sense stuff.

On-topic: big YES for Lilpro
Old 10/14/2010, 23:47   #12

lilpro has contributed a lot to the shaiya community, i'm sure most private servers would not be where they are now if it weren't for him, big yes for me.
Old 10/15/2010, 01:35   #13

elite*gold: 260
Im voting again just because Lilprohacker is such a great guy!!! and please dont smite me for it...
Old 10/15/2010, 02:40   #14

Yes. LilPro has released many things that have helped the Shaiya community, he is a top notch pick for this position. (First and last time I ever use "top notch")

Tyler
Old 10/15/2010, 02:48   #15

Received Thanks: 2,641
#Yes
Closed Thread