Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Shaiya Section]

Discussion on Application [Shaiya Section] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/31/2013, 21:54   #31

elite*gold: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicQueen View Post
The things he says and the way he says them starts flaming, on top of that he degrades peoples posts [...].
Probably you do not get his humour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
Yeah...I think you aren't fit for mod since you are lying so bad it's not even funny..
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
I do believe I've posted enough evidence to not only eliminate you from moderating and even further ruining the Shaiya section [...].
Excuse me, who is lying here? You are taking the words completly wrong to write your own story out of it.
At least we know what your aim is. You might not get he is not ruining the Shaiya section, he is taking more effort to it then mostly everyone else, including you. As other and you already said, you mainly try to eleminate users and just help those who deserve it.

Back to GraphicQueen, is it bad standing behind his friends?

I request an objective evaluation of nubness's application, disregarding the false statements and obviously hate against him provided by [Admin]Snuggle and GraphicQueen.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 22:06   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
First of all, Snuggle, your screenshot is from the right thread, just not the right post, post #1 doesn't prove my implication in JohnHeatz's dismissal as the Shaiya section moderator
Umm...that screen was from John himself within the staff section of epvpers.
Of course you wouldn't have seen it...nice try.
You can stop your **** now, you've been caught.
I won't allow you to further ruin the section based off everything you are currently saying and your 'friends' supporting your 'humor'.
Either way it is extremely unprofessional and I suggest a bit of age and wisdom comes of you before even trying to go for a position that requires professionalism and dedication.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 22:12   #33

I like how you are defending someone that has broken the rules, and has also claimed to be the person that "made john heatz step down". I have every right to defend Mr.Heatz granted he is not here there is no need to take his post or what you ladies call a "story" and turn it into your own hands and claim his resignation as your own doing. Taking full on credit for it. If you can not read that is no one's problem but your own. But as you are all "clearing" up the reasons as to why he should be mod, you cant be a mod if you have broke the rule which he specifically stated multiple times and admitted that he broke the rules. Period. You break the rules you are disqualified, I'm glad you guys like to just sit back and totally stroke each other but when it comes down to picking a mod. He will be automatically removed from the group I'm sure due to his past events.

Also I liked how you tried to cover up his "comebacks" as "humor" LAWL. That was a total fail in itself.
Old 08/01/2013, 11:02   #34

I will put this as simply as I can. When someone , anyone, puts themselves in this position as an applicant, he suddenly becomes naked for all to see and examined with a magnifying glass by many. As a guide to those who cannot seem to make a decision as to support or not support an applicant , simply examine the post history of who disagrees the loudest. And interestingly enough , the results are not surprising . Then, examine the applicant's posts. Also notice any releases, and see who is actually doing what a GOOD FORUM MEMBER does, which is HELP PEOPLE AND NOT CRITICIZE THEM. As I have pointed out before , look at the person who typed 500 words to insult someone who asked for help in a forum , when 10 words and a link to the solution is much easier. Either you are a good person or you are not. Look at a person's post history, then be the judge.

Now, Nubness has applied, and he has attracted some very loud detractors. This is fine and part of the democratic process that makes this forum what it is . I wouldn't go so far as to insult someone , or call them a 5th grader,that is, if I wanted to be taken seriously .

Everyone here , from Bane, Snuggles, Graphics Queen, NubNess, Castor all have our flaws and any one of us would be criticized if we applied. But the issue here is we need a moderator. And a Good one, a reliable one, and a FAIR one. Give one of these applicants a chance , if they screw it up, throw the bums out!
But get somebody . As for previously breaking rules of the forums and having accounts banned , this may be true, and I am sure at one time or another, we all have at least once broken a rule of these forums -OR- criticized someone a bit too harshly in public and got personal ( flaming) .

That being said , we don't need a saint when a really good sinner could do it as good or better
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 11:37   #35

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
uhm i actually wanted to stay out of this but i think i will leave a small message here aswell.
nubness has good and back aspects as everyone. Sometimes he need to controll hisself a bit more.
A little suggestion on the side. If u get mod nubness u rly need to forget anything which happend before u need to be completly unbiased.
Well my ending point is the shaiya section is a completly chaos and there is definatly a mod needed as the global mods did at the beginning something for the section but stopped long enough ago. The Shaiya Section is a complete mess and there is absolutly nothing to turn worse out which is why i come to the point -> give nubness a chance he can get kicked out anytime anyway.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 20:42   #36

Received Thanks: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
You guys are really crossing the line here, you want to destroy or most likely you already destroyed the chances I had of becoming a moderator, which isn't in the best interest of the community you claim to love. No big deal, the elitepvpers administration will decide what to do. Either way, I'll continue doing what I do, and your hate won't stop me.
Even though I am not sure whether you are worth becoming a moderator since it is too soon to tell, I can tell you that this is not an appropriate response to give to a member especially now that you want to become one. A moderator must be unbiased, reasonable and remain calm at stressful situations... thus, not everyone is suited to become a moderator. Do not take this personally, I am just giving you an advice, you may take it or leave it, it is up to you really. For now I will not give you a straight answer, since as I have already said it is too soon, instead I would like to give you some time so that I can understand whether you have what it takes to become a moderator or not.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2013, 03:39   #37

Von mir gibt es ein nein.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2013, 21:39   #38

I support him. I find him just quite awesome.

I Think if he'll get the post "Moderator" , he'll surely do it awesome.

Wish you a good luck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/04/2013, 22:34   #39

He gets my full support. He knows what he does, and he loves to do his work. I think that's important, that you love your work and that you're 100% behind it. I know his knowlegde, so why ain't?

A yes from me.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 12:12   #40

I feel like no matter what someone does, there's always gonna be people that will try to put them down. I personally really do like Nubness, not only because he's nice but also because he's helpful. (Really helpful) He could be getting something out of the stuff he releases, but instead he gives them away for free, and doesn't take the posts down or anything if he ever gets mad. (Everybody gets mad, everyone has feelings and emotions, but some know how to control them better than others) So, my opinion is - He is the one that fits for the Moderator position in the Shaiya Section, once again, not only because hes nice but also helpful. Negative comments will come from every single direction, and he has the maturity to ignore those negative comments (Up to some extent) and simply keep on doing what he does; Develop whether he does it as a Mod or not.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/07/2013, 03:48   #41

Full Support

Chris helped the community in alot of ways
and i ran out of other stuff to say so gl lol
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/08/2013, 04:51   #42

i agree for you

I Hope you Moderator.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/08/2013, 16:40   #43

You have my support.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2013, 01:04   #44

Nubness already posted many things what i sawed 80% from private servers use it! With you on the power can do many things more
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2013, 14:18   #45

elite*gold: 126
You have my support. Everyone who says that you don't deserve to be a moderator are just jealous, for exemple bigboi Snuggle who already left the shaiya community 100 times saying that the game is ****** and so on but still making useless posts trying to act smart.

Note: If you don't agree with me then tell me that face2face, I can send you my exact home address, just lemme know.
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread