Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Shaiya Section]

Discussion on Application [Shaiya Section] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2013, 09:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
I support you Nub! C: You're by far one of the most helpful people in the Shaiya section! Hope you make it!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/29/2013, 17:32   #17

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
I have checked your posts and you seem to be a good guy. A yes from me. Good luck mate.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/29/2013, 22:05   #18

Received Thanks: 8,576
Yes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 00:57   #19

Not supported, would be a waste to the community and kill what little is left if he had mod.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2013, 13:18   #20

Please excuse GraphicQueen, she seems to take personal vendettas to the extreme. Ignoring that, I also support nubness' (Chris') bid for Moderator. While I have seen him get a little... snarky once or twice (but who doesn't?), on the whole he is well-spoken, mature, helpful, constructive, and respectful; and I believe he would rise to the occasion if given the responsibility of taking care of our mangled train wreck of a section (aka Shaiya).

Besides that, the section really is in a dire situation- if you don't place him as Mod, it has to be *someone*, because the flaming and clutter is so intense the whole place is about to burn down. Get us a moderator, please and thank you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/30/2013, 15:37   #21

Also you have my support nubness for the Moderator tag. Good luck man!
Shaiya Section need a Moderator asap!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 16:28   #22

Received Thanks: 1,066

Just an example of why this person shouldn't be a mod.
Not professional or polite.
He has the mentality of a 5th grader and needs to grow up before applying for any 'upper' position.
Also he has multiple accounts and previously banned accounts due to various reasons.
JohnHeatz was involved in the banning due to various reasons at nubness's own faults.
-no support for lack of care for community-
Old 07/31/2013, 16:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post

He has the mentality of a 5th grader and needs to grow up before applying for any 'upper' position.
Also he has multiple accounts and previously banned accounts due to various reasons.
JohnHeatz was involved in the banning due to various reasons at nubness's own faults.
Hmm Elitepvpers ban multiple accounts that support the main account posts or threads also TBM trades via same accounts. So I think thats not nubness because he would be banned already ! You think if someone apply for mod they won't check if he have other accounts here , also all of his post to check out if he is active in section and etc!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 16:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post

LOL could not have put it better. Plus he fails to see the real issue at hand and can not take constructive crit. The things he says and the way he says them starts flaming, on top of that he degrades peoples posts, but defends his friends pretty strongly even if they are wrong. That is not a good attribute to have as a mod. He is very one sided when it comes to flaming, he goes with his friends or comes up with his own response that makes no sense.
Old 07/31/2013, 17:18   #25

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
I'm not sure how appropriate it is for me to reply in this thread regarding the comments from other elitepvpers members, but I assume I have the right to comment here and explain why I believe they are wrong.
First of all, as I stated in the , I am not biased, and I'm on nobody's side except for my own. I don't defend my friends because they are my friends, but because most of the time, not always of course, they are right, which is possibly the reason why they are my friends, I know how to pick them. I really don't want to start a fight with any of you, as it would ruin the purpose of this moderator application, but look at your posts Snuggle, all you do is flaming and wasting elitepvpers server storage by submitting useless posts, trolling people who ask some questions with 10 times more words than you would have written if you actually wanted to help. I really have nothing against anybody, so please don't make this personal.
Regarding what you said about JohnHeatz's implication in the bans of my other accounts, I really didn't want this information to be public, but I want to make it clear once and for all. I got banned on this account for very little reason, all based on JohnHeatz's grudge against me. I am a member of this community, and I will help everyone who requires my help whatever it takes. Get me banned, I will register a new account and I will keep doing what I was doing. That's exactly what happened, I kept getting all of my accounts banned one by one until I got evidence of JohnHeatz trying to ban me again and a list of approximately 5 of my friends. Unlike others, I don't like it when somebody has something against my friends. The ticket I submitted resulted in JohnHeatz's demotion from his Shaiya moderator position within 12 hours, all of my accounts banned and nubness(this account) unbanned. This fact pretty much proved the point that elitepvpers Administrators do their job properly. We all know who was in that "New Shaiya Dev Team" of yours, and you ought to know that having moderator tags doesn't mean you can use those powers against the people you don't like. The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard you try to cover it up. JohnHeatz was a really great moderator, he just took some things too close to the chest. Not sure if my input on this matters or not, but I believe this was his mistake.

What I just said makes it look like there's members of the Shaiya community on elitepvpers that I don't get along with. That's correct, as most people in this world, I can't have a good relationship with everyone, but those people who I am close to, my really good friends, they know that I always try to do the right thing, whatever it takes, and if it means taking into consideration rules before friends, real friends of mine will always, and I mean always understand my reasons.

Again, I applied for the moderator position with the purpose of maintaining order in the Shaiya section, not to argue with people who call me underage. As I know well, while a section doesn't have a moderator, it is normally taken care of by a global moderator, and I haven't seen any implication of a global moderator in the Shaiya section for almost a month.

There's more to be said on this, but I guess I'll keep that for later.

Last but not least, thank you everybody for the comments. Whether I get selected as a moderator or not, your support really means a lot to me. Thank you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 17:33   #26

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Well, at the moment I'm not going to dive into everything else, but one part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
it is normally taken care of by a global moderator, and I haven't seen any implication of a global moderator in the Shaiya section for almost a month.
Well, if that is the case, why don't you report those posts/threads, because from what I can see, you haven't ever reported.

Reporting helps the GMods and Moderators find those posts which are against the rules (or just being off-topic).

Now, I'm not going to say yes or no at the current time, but personally, a thing which you could improve on is reporting.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 17:39   #27

Thank you Fearful, I will take that into consideration.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 19:01   #28

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
The ticket I submitted resulted in JohnHeatz's demotion from his Shaiya moderator position within 12 hours, all of my accounts banned and nubness(this account) unbanned.
This right here, by the rules of Elitepvpers, you should be banned from this site permanently.

Read this link and tell me I'm wrong:

Oh and here to counter your lies completely saying you got John demoted:

Yeah...I think you aren't fit for mod since you are lying so bad it's not even funny..
Also I don't troll just anyone, I go after the people that have ruined the community if you have noticed.
I ruin them by bringing out their true personalities, like you, and getting them removed from the community.
If you haven't noticed I'm helpful to those that actually deserve help.
I give help here and there, yet the community is so far down hill it's not even funny.
Yes I contributed to some of the bad stuff, yet I only went after bad people.
When John was mod, which you didn't get him demoted and I hate that you're trying to better yourself by lying, the Shaiya section was clean and peaceful.
I helped him remove the people that caused the issues if you don't know that.
Now then, back on topic of your moderator application since I have no interest in mod myself.
I do believe I've posted enough evidence to not only eliminate you from moderating and even further ruining the Shaiya section, but I've also provided, with the help of you, proof that you should be removed from this site due to violations of the rules.
Also another closing note, if another mod has to help you out by telling you what you should do, you shouldn't be mod at all..you should research the requirements and put forth effort to get the position before even applying.
Anyway thanks for showing your true colors nubness, came out well.
Enjoy your day.
Old 07/31/2013, 19:21   #29

Quote:
I'm not sure how appropriate it is for me to reply in this thread regarding the comments from other elitepvpers members, but I assume I have the right to comment here and explain why I believe they are wrong.
First of all, as I stated in the , I am not biased, and I'm on nobody's side except for my own. I don't defend my friends because they are my friends, but because most of the time, not always of course, they are right, which is possibly the reason why they are my friends, I know how to pick them. I really don't want to start a fight with any of you, as it would ruin the purpose of this moderator application, but look at your posts Snuggle, all you do is flaming and wasting elitepvpers server storage by submitting useless posts, trolling people who ask some questions with 10 times more words than you would have written if you actually wanted to help. I really have nothing against anybody, so please don't make this personal.
Regarding what you said about JohnHeatz's implication in the bans of my other accounts, I really didn't want this information to be public, but I want to make it clear once and for all. I got banned on this account for very little reason, all based on JohnHeatz's grudge against me. I am a member of this community, and I will help everyone who requires my help whatever it takes. Get me banned, I will register a new account and I will keep doing what I was doing. That's exactly what happened, I kept getting all of my accounts banned one by one until I got evidence of JohnHeatz trying to ban me again and a list of approximately 5 of my friends. Unlike others, I don't like it when somebody has something against my friends. The ticket I submitted resulted in JohnHeatz's demotion from his Shaiya moderator position within 12 hours, all of my accounts banned and nubness(this account) unbanned. This fact pretty much proved the point that elitepvpers Administrators do their job properly. We all know who was in that "New Shaiya Dev Team" of yours, and you ought to know that having moderator tags doesn't mean you can use those powers against the people you don't like. The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard you try to cover it up. JohnHeatz was a really great moderator, he just took some things too close to the chest. Not sure if my input on this matters or not, but I believe this was his mistake.

What I just said makes it look like there's members of the Shaiya community on elitepvpers that I don't get along with. That's correct, as most people in this world, I can't have a good relationship with everyone, but those people who I am close to, my really good friends, they know that I always try to do the right thing, whatever it takes, and if it means taking into consideration rules before friends, real friends of mine will always, and I mean always understand my reasons.

Again, I applied for the moderator position with the purpose of maintaining order in the Shaiya section, not to argue with people who call me underage. As I know well, while a section doesn't have a moderator, it is normally taken care of by a global moderator, and I haven't seen any implication of a global moderator in the Shaiya section for almost a month.

There's more to be said on this, but I guess I'll keep that for later.

Last but not least, thank you everybody for the comments. Whether I get selected as a moderator or not, your support really means a lot to me. Thank you.

Read the rules? Just saying, you want to be mod but you do not even know the rules. You even failed to follow the rules. We all know why John left, even the ones that disliked him, I love how you are trying to take credit for it though. LOL AND YOU WANT MOD, so list of reasons why you should not be mod.

Biased (which you say you are not but in all reality you are)
You cant even do the job you want a position for
You obviously do not report posts (but I'm sure you report your haters)
Most of your post are just... a joke honestly
You act like a 5th grader
You think you are helping but in all reality you are not
You get mad at trollers (which we find funny as heck)
You cant keep a cap on your attitude at all
Also the "comebacks" you have...if you wanted mod you WOULD NOT have a comeback you would hands down just report the thread until its closed.

So seeing as you cant do the job you want a POSITION for... yeah safe to say you are not cut out for mod.

Just so you know here are the rules !

+1 for snuggles and the john heatz picture good proof.
Old 07/31/2013, 19:41   #30

First of all, Snuggle, your screenshot is from the right thread, just not the right post, post #1 doesn't prove my implication in JohnHeatz's dismissal as the Shaiya section moderator, the , however, proves that.

Also, about my use of multiple accounts. The rules clearly state
  • "As soon as we detect that you use an account that you did not register or that you use more than one account without notifying an admin, we BAN you immediately and all accounts involved."
  • Also, if you are temporarily banned, you are NOT allowed to create another account!

I never used more than one account at once, and the accounts of mine that JohnHeatz spammed with infractions were banned permanently, according to the ban messages I received on all of them.

You guys are really crossing the line here, you want to destroy or most likely you already destroyed the chances I had of becoming a moderator, which isn't in the best interest of the community you claim to love. No big deal, the elitepvpers administration will decide what to do. Either way, I'll continue doing what I do, and your hate won't stop me.
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread