Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Application [Shaiya Section]

Discussion on Moderator Application [Shaiya Section] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moderator Application [Shaiya Section]

Hello comunity,

About Me
I am 21 Years old, My name is Daniel, i am working on Graphics design, visual studio scripting, and more, since i work on Liverpool, United Kingdom on a online betting company and i do create chearacters, animations, desing.
Skype Contact : boom.boom977
hotmail :
Also elitepvpers board

Why do i want to be Moderator?
I am on the comunity since 2010 January and i do like to help the people as much as i can, Shaiya Section is Needed a new Moderator to help the old moderator John Heatz since his PC has crashed and wasn't online for more than 1 month, i know that i don't have yet 300+ posts but im a trusted person also i am online per day 12 / 14 hours and i can handle such as moderator position.

My Experience with the Subject?
I started to play since in aeria games was ep3 5 years ago, i am a private server developer of Shaiya game, i understand all the game means, i can answer about all shaiya game questions, about developing, database, server files, and i do had my own server and other new is comming soon, i am very familiar with this game.

Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?
I do, questions that has been answered in the past and someone keep asking for that problem that has been solved, i try to redirect him to the thread that contain already the answer also i do try to understand what he means and to answer the question.
Untill now i was able to answer to many questions that has been posted by the new users and to keep as good i can the forum clean and much patience.

Do you have enough time for such a position?
I am online more than 12h per day on the board everyday and i can handle this for long time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2012, 00:30   #2

elite*gold: 36
Received Thanks: 6,891
In order to judge you properly you must have at least 300 posts before you can apply!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2012, 00:33   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I seriously don't see where is that people is getting that I wasn't active for over a month when it was less than 3 weeks, as I didn't have a PC for that period of time, and in between I managed to get on some computers to check on active reports and take care of them.

Now, as for your application itself, it is a nice application, I believe you would be a good moderator, yet it has been proven that the section is not that big to need more than a moderator, as this happened in the past when there were 2-3 moderators, leaving at least one of them with absolutely nothing to do.

Don't get me wrong, you are totally capable of doing the job, yet, as I said before, I don't see the need for another moderator, but it would be up to our administrators to take that decision; in the meanwhile if people on the Shaiya Section want to help, there has always been a report button, which notifies me immediately when there is something going on, yet, I can count with one hand the members that use that feature...

Anyways, good luck with the application
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2012, 01:29   #4

elite*gold: 0
I like your application and hope you're elected.
You're better than some current moderators Shaiya section.
I hope you choose and serves to corrupt moderators who are now, very lucky.
Always collaborate with all members of the forum and the section of Shaiya, you are one of the most active and very nice person so get to know you.
Some moderators are so corrupt that offenses are to give a personal opinion, and that kind of person does not deserve to be a moderator
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2012, 02:16   #5
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Please note that you cannot apply unless you meet the requirements for becoming a moderator stated .

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread