Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
There hasn't been a pointer update recently so I've been concentrating on getting then inventory routines working.
seems there was an update, the bot doesnt want to work at all for me anymore :/ any chance u might fix it this weekend?
maybe also with using multiple stacked pots? like a few 999s

Old   #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
seems there was an update, the bot doesnt want to work at all for me anymore :/ any chance u might fix it this weekend?
maybe also with using multiple stacked pots? like a few 999s
It is working with patch 492. I've a couple last minute things to finish on the multi-stack routines and then it ought to be ready for release this weekend.

I still have some testing to do on the inventory routines but most of it is finished. At present, I am using a checkbox selection like I did with the skills until I finish the testing of the rest of the code. This will allow you to set which slots are processed by the auto-sell/auto-store routines. Look for them on the VEND tab in the release. Once I finish all the testing, there will be a dialog box where you can specify what action to take on your inventory items and the checkboxes will be removed.

Old   #378

Quote:
It is working with patch 492. I've a couple last minute things to finish on the multi-stack routines and then it ought to be ready for release this weekend.

I still have some testing to do on the inventory routines but most of it is finished. At present, I am using a checkbox selection like I did with the skills until I finish the testing of the rest of the code. This will allow you to set which slots are processed by the auto-sell/auto-store routines. Look for them on the VEND tab in the release. Once I finish all the testing, there will be a dialog box where you can specify what action to take on your inventory items and the checkboxes will be removed.
that sounds pretty awesome cant wait for the release
Old   #379

I'm starting on the final set of tests tonight. If everything works like I expect them to, I'll pack everything together and send out a release tomorrow afternoon.(Sunday) This release is primarily to introduce the multi-stack pot routines, a work-around for the inventory routines and a few other things.

I'm testing with multi-stacks of HP/Chi pots on one char and petfood on another. The initial tests are promising, tho.

Old   #380

Quote:
I'm starting on the final set of tests tonight. If everything works like I expect them to, I'll pack everything together and send out a release tomorrow afternoon.(Sunday) This release is primarily to introduce the multi-stack pot routines, a work-around for the inventory routines and a few other things.

I'm testing with multi-stacks of HP/Chi pots on one char and petfood on another. The initial tests are promising, tho.
awesome, cant wait for the release
Old   #381

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
awesome, cant wait for the release

+1

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 65.184.103.152:81

link broken
Old   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by booms2 View Post
+1

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 65.184.103.152:81

link broken
same...
karraksc, ur page has been down for a few weeks already
Old   #383

Sorry everybody. Shortly after I sent the release to the website, a lightning storm came in. I had to power down everything to keep them from damage. As it was, the playhouse in the side yard took a direct hit and I lost one of the computers even tho it was powered down. Static discharge picked up by a 50ft CAT5 cable that fried the network card and power supply on my daughters computer.

As for the server being busy lately, someone from overseas has been pulling a copy of all the Hero files I have on the webserver, trying to download them all at the same time.
Old   #384

Quote:
Sorry everybody. Shortly after I sent the release to the website, a lightning storm came in. I had to power down everything to keep them from damage. As it was, the playhouse in the side yard took a direct hit and I lost one of the computers even tho it was powered down. Static discharge picked up by a 50ft CAT5 cable that fried the network card and power supply on my daughters computer.

As for the server being busy lately, someone from overseas has been pulling a copy of all the Hero files I have on the webserver, trying to download them all at the same time.
Mate you want me to host for you ?
Old   #385

down?

is the bot down? or this is the result of new HO update?
Old   #386

i can't using too after update
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnt3k View Post
is the bot down? or this is the result of new HO update?
2 hours after I released the update, Netgame had an "Emergency Update". I've got the bot updated, just testing everything to make sure everything is running okay.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #388

This project is amazing! I tried using for the past couple days and the only thing that really bothered me is the fact that it takes REALLY long to use skills!!
Is there any fix for that?
Thanks and congratulations on the bot!
Old   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanwen View Post
This project is amazing! I tried using for the past couple days and the only thing that really bothered me is the fact that it takes REALLY long to use skills!!
Is there any fix for that?
Thanks and congratulations on the bot!
Maybe its your CPU that is slow ?
Old   #390

hmm could be! xD
thanks ill see if I can test it somewhere that isn't my school laptop and ill post the results later!
Thanks

Closed Thread