Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
The reason that the monks relies dex more is because of the latest update. They have made it to where dex is more beneficial to users now
I read it.
Way to make high-level users buy pills to restat.
That way, nCash-wh0res buy pills and sell them.

And lastly, it's ALL about NCash.

Old   #227

hahaha well probably so but lets get back on topic.

Another thing that would be nice but i think your in the middle of developing is perhaps some kind of priority system for skills. Im not shure what the picklist thing was about. The places i come in contact with i need POW to always be activated. When the buff is done my char goes through all of my other skills until it gets back to pow and its not guarenteed that skill will be used. So while im doing other skills i get killed. So perhaps a system of priority on certain skills? So when a certain skills are ready to be used there immediatly put to use. Your doing a great job and if this was your last update i would be totally cool with it(hopefully not though XD). Im just glad your putting this effort into making a great bot.

Old   #228

Quote:

Another thing that would be nice but i think your in the middle of developing is perhaps some kind of priority system for skills. Im not shure what the picklist thing was about. The places i come in contact with i need POW to always be activated. When the buff is done my char goes through all of my other skills until it gets back to pow and its not guarenteed that skill will be used. So while im doing other skills i get killed. So perhaps a system of priority on certain skills? So when a certain skills are ready to be used there immediatly put to use. Your doing a great job and if this was your last update i would be totally cool with it(hopefully not though XD). Im just glad your putting this effort into making a great bot.
Haha! So funny! I asked him the EXACT question in MSN earlier!
I was leveling at Tranquil Vale Top and they did 80s without PoW and 2s WITH PoW, and he said he's working on it.
Looks like great minds think alike.

Anyhow, he said he's already aware and working on it.
Old   #229

Very glad
*off topic*
wtf can somone please tell me how people are level 150 already as a monk? then a hour later this guy turns lvl 153.
Yo vulpone we should meet up in game maby grind somewhere
*on topic*
Im very glad. Im excited to see what the new update brings with the bot. Im really loving it so far. I can already see that soon it will be fully automated with no worry of checking on the bot or anything. now thats ideal lol.

Old   #230

Quote:

Another thing that would be nice but i think your in the middle of developing is perhaps some kind of priority system for skills. Im not shure what the picklist thing was about.

Look at the Passive Skill box as an example. I am looking into a picklist that shows what skills you have on the skillbar, just select the skill and hit the arrow key to move it into the Use box. One picklist for Attack skills and a second for Passive skills. This way you don't have to fight with the checkboxes or pay attention to where the skill is on the skillbar. The bot will find it and use it accordingly.

The places i come in contact with i need POW to always be activated. When the buff is done my char goes through all of my other skills until it gets back to pow and its not guarenteed that skill will be used. So while im doing other skills i get killed. So perhaps a system of priority on certain skills? So when a certain skills are ready to be used there immediatly put to use.

I have been considering using a second list just for passives, just haven't added it in yet. One list of Attack skills and a second for passives. Each would be monitored seperately and fired independant of each other.

Right now, I put the passives on F1 and start my Attack skills on F2. This way they are at the start of the list. The biggest obstacle of the picklist boxes is that I have to know the IDs of the skills on the bar to list them correctly in the picklist by name. Right now, it doesn't matter what the skill is, only that it is on the skillbar in a certain slot and a matching check is in the box for that slot.

Your doing a great job and if this was your last update i would be totally cool with it(hopefully not though XD). Im just glad your putting this effort into making a great bot.
Not likely to be my last update, unless Hero shuts down completely first. Until that time, it's going to be a work-in-progress as far as improvements and updates. As long as I am playing Hero, I'll be continuing to update it as I have time. Retirement has that advantage 8^D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #231

arghhhhh
sadly it seems maintnance threw off the auto login portion off slightly on the bot. When getting to your server pick it doesnt do anything. When going to character selection screen the previous mouse points from the server selection are played.
Old   #232

Quote:
arghhhhh
sadly it seems maintnance threw off the auto login portion off slightly on the bot. When getting to your server pick it doesnt do anything. When going to character selection screen the previous mouse points from the server selection are played.
am working on updating to the new patch, going to take a bit.
Old   #233

Gotcha and looking forward to it
Old   #234

same here havent used in awhile as i took a break , came back when it was dropping super hax items and couldnt use aw o well im here and ready to test again
Old   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
same here havent used in awhile as i took a break , came back when it was dropping super hax items and couldnt use aw o well im here and ready to test again
Just uploaded the new version to the website, let me know if there are any problems. Got to get some sleep.

Added 5 hours later: I did not notice an error that got through this morning when I released the bot update. As long as you don't have a mount equipt, it runs fine. With a mount equipt, the bot repeatedly Charms back to a safe area. I mistakenly coded the bot to look at the Combat Pet Summoned flag instead of the General Pet Summon Flag (Hero has three different flags for Summoning pets, Combat, Mount and Either) I did not find this until I tried testing with a horse mount and went through 218 Charms of Return before catching it.
Old   #236

Ran into two issues while playing the latest version: (downloaded 3 hours ago)
Took me 3 tries to correctly load Hero, it crashed at the Server Selection Screen. Works now, but meh.

In-Game, it took the bot around 5-10 minutes to correctly get set-up. For some reason, it didn't respond for a while.
After it responded, I tuned it to work with my normal settings; it insisted on constantly spawning my Bear, lol. It kept on spawning, putting it back in, spawning, ... ad infinitum. Weird thing was, I had no options regarding pets checked.
I checked and unchecked some boxes; it works now.

It's all worth it though, as it works like a blast now.

Cheers

Edit:
To put it as Aristotle once said: "There's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip."
The bot seems extremely unresponsive, anything happen?
Usually, checking boxes was child's play, yet this time, it took 2-3 seconds to properly refresh the bot. And on top of all, it doesn't like starting. I've applied the usual points and yet, the bot jumps back to the yellow flashlight after 2-3 seconds of being green and doing nothing.
Chi-HP replenishing also seems to be slower; it took the bot way longer to realize my pots were empty and pot accordingly. My Chi was empty and after 5 seconds, the bot potted. Once.

I'll reboot and try again later, perhaps it's me.
Old   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Ran into two issues while playing the latest version: (downloaded 3 hours ago)
Took me 3 tries to correctly load Hero, it crashed at the Server Selection Screen. Works now, but meh.

In-Game, it took the bot around 5-10 minutes to correctly get set-up. For some reason, it didn't respond for a while.
After it responded, I tuned it to work with my normal settings; it insisted on constantly spawning my Bear, lol. It kept on spawning, putting it back in, spawning, ... ad infinitum. Weird thing was, I had no options regarding pets checked.
I checked and unchecked some boxes; it works now.

It's all worth it though, as it works like a blast now.

Cheers

Edit:
To put it as Aristotle once said: "There's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip."
The bot seems extremely unresponsive, anything happen?
Usually, checking boxes was child's play, yet this time, it took 2-3 seconds to properly refresh the bot. And on top of all, it doesn't like starting. I've applied the usual points and yet, the bot jumps back to the yellow flashlight after 2-3 seconds of being green and doing nothing.
Chi-HP replenishing also seems to be slower; it took the bot way longer to realize my pots were empty and pot accordingly. My Chi was empty and after 5 seconds, the bot potted. Once.

I'll reboot and try again later, perhaps it's me.
I'll recheck things and see. Been running on short naps, clock seriously out of sync. Finished this morning at 5am after the coffee ran out and missed a problem that I had to fix this morning already. Weekend is almost here and have cleared the Honey-Do schedule so I can catch up on sleep. Have the bot running with different setups (combat pets, Mounts, noob chars, mid-level and high level chars to see what else might need checking with the pets.
Old   #238

The only things to me thats a little off is the auto-login and lot box so far. The clicks are off. Everything else seems to be going well. just maby some fine tuning and thats it XD. looking forward to what awaits
Old   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'll recheck things and see. Been running on short naps, clock seriously out of sync. Finished this morning at 5am after the coffee ran out and missed a problem that I had to fix this morning already. Weekend is almost here and have cleared the Honey-Do schedule so I can catch up on sleep. Have the bot running with different setups (combat pets, Mounts, noob chars, mid-level and high level chars to see what else might need checking with the pets.
Problem solved, I just rebooted everything and it works now. Odd, though.

HOWEVER; OFF topic:
What the heck is going on?!
The droprate is INSANE! 5 Minutes in Crimson Sky, and I made 5m by TONS of production booms and like.. 10000 Sky Cleaver and 5D Items.
What's with that? lol
Every drop was a 5d or SC set part and every 6th item was a +ed item. I got a +6 Sky Cleaver Armor, NPCed it for lotsa gold.

Crazy as hell! Grinding is FINALLY something that is FUN again!

Yayness yayness yayness

If only hellfire could auto-NPC, I would make billions a day. haha!

Cheers
Old   #240

Yah i know what you mean. Its been like that for a couple of days now. oddly. I made at least 100+ mill from there

Closed Thread