Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
not like we are gonna send 1:1 so they can fix it lol

just send me a private message on how to do it, or send me a tip xD
exactly, just let us know per pm please, we arent gonna 1:1 it lol we'd rather keep using that

Old   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Not sharing any bugs so they are fixed within the next update. It's a coincidental thing at first, but just try and you'll find it out soon.

This isn't the topic anyways, so let's stick to karacksc's awesome bot!

Soon it'll be WAY better than Hunting Aid! Let's just support him!
yeah Vulp please share it with us

@ about the bot i dont know why but it keep dont work for me, tryed in Win 7 64 and XP 32 but nothing

Old   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
yeah Vulp please share it with us

@ about the bot i dont know why but it keep dont work for me, tryed in Win 7 64 and XP 32 but nothing
indeed, i get :" Not Responding "
Old   #364

lol im alil, newer to hacking hero but i think you guys are going about it all wrong they already have a bot made for us lets just hack the amount of time set for us.

Old   #365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manueltheman View Post
lol im alil, newer to hacking hero but i think you guys are going about it all wrong they already have a bot made for us lets just hack the amount of time set for us.
if you know how, please share it with us
Old   #366

the link is off =X
Anybody knows if this bot works in brazilian Hero Online?
Old   #367

I think it works only for Hero Online from Netgame, because the offsets are others in brazil hero..
But dont know I can upload it for you again and you can try.

I think this is the latest version of the bot.
Old   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by guibob View Post
the link is off =X
Anybody knows if this bot works in brazilian Hero Online?
The pointers are different. Among other things being worked on are a Brazilian, Chinese and Turkish version. I've just been tied up with testing the auto-sell/buy routines and the routines for multi-stack pots.
Old   #369

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The pointers are different. Among other things being worked on are a Brazilian, Chinese and Turkish version. I've just been tied up with testing the auto-sell/buy routines and the routines for multi-stack pots.
hows it going with those things? i mean the auto buy/sell and multi-stack pots
if u need any in-game support let me know
Old   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
hows it going with those things? i mean the auto buy/sell and multi-stack pots
if u need any in-game support let me know
Still testing them and fixing quirks as I find them. I've been using the auto-sell routines for two weeks now reliably. The auto-buy routine has a hesitation that I have not solved yet. Will handle two items but quirky when it has to buy three items (timing issue with NPC menus). The multi-stack routines are coded, tho I haven't started testing them fully yet. They work when I'm testing them by emptying the slots but I have not given them a full running test yet using several different types of pots to select from.

I don't want it to use a 2000hp pot if your hp is only 350, for example. The code will do that, without caring what the value of the pot is. I'm trying to figure out a workable AI for it so it knows what kind of pot to use, and when. I also don't want it to feed Oats to a wolf, or meat to a horse (unless it's a divine horse which DOES eat meat!!)
Old   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Still testing them and fixing quirks as I find them. I've been using the auto-sell routines for two weeks now reliably. The auto-buy routine has a hesitation that I have not solved yet. Will handle two items but quirky when it has to buy three items (timing issue with NPC menus). The multi-stack routines are coded, tho I haven't started testing them fully yet. They work when I'm testing them by emptying the slots but I have not given them a full running test yet using several different types of pots to select from.

I don't want it to use a 2000hp pot if your hp is only 350, for example. The code will do that, without caring what the value of the pot is. I'm trying to figure out a workable AI for it so it knows what kind of pot to use, and when. I also don't want it to feed Oats to a wolf, or meat to a horse (unless it's a divine horse which DOES eat meat!!)
hmm i do get ur point, but how about letting us configure the bot to specify when to use the hp pots / chi pots?
Old   #372

Any news on the update for the bot XD?
Old   #373

thats what i wondered lately too lol
Old   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
thats what i wondered lately too lol
There hasn't been a pointer update recently so I've been concentrating on getting then inventory routines working.
Old   #375

oh nice, good job, keep up the work

Closed Thread