Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #526

elite*gold: 0
what resolution does the bot work on?

Old   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog66 View Post
what resolution does the bot work on?
Since I switched the bot over to using memory pointers, it should work with any resolution. At least, it does with all the ones my monitors can use. I use 1280x1024 (hero+bot visible), 1600x1200 (hero+starter+bot visible) and 1960x1600. full-screen modes work as well, you just have to use the Home key to show/hide the bot screen

Old   #528

karraksc - Do u know a way to get the game textures ? i have some an idea i need them....
Old   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
karraksc - Do u know a way to get the game textures ? i have some an idea i need them....
look in the /DATA folder for the TGA and DXT files. The DXT file you will have to convert to BMPs, edit them, save them and then convert them back to DXTs. Then the changes will be visible in-game. That's how I had the pirate armor in-game when they had the tutorial armor. Google a file named BMP2DXT3. That's one of the ones I use myself.

Oh, I am in the middle of a move so the website will be down for a bit. As soon as I get moved into the new place and get the computers set back up, the website will be back online. Hopefully Netgame won't update the game pointers while I am moving.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #530

karraksc I was wondering.... Did you found a way to make your bot target the minerals in the mine. It will be really helpful for the players to get some money from the mine.
Old   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
look in the /DATA folder for the TGA and DXT files. The DXT file you will have to convert to BMPs, edit them, save them and then convert them back to DXTs. Then the changes will be visible in-game. That's how I had the pirate armor in-game when they had the tutorial armor. Google a file named BMP2DXT3. That's one of the ones I use myself.

Oh, I am in the middle of a move so the website will be down for a bit. As soon as I get moved into the new place and get the computers set back up, the website will be back online. Hopefully Netgame won't update the game pointers while I am moving.
i tryed this software but nothing happens :S

Old   #532

are you going to update the bot, because of the new UI in hero online =/
Old   #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDj4 View Post
I'm not sure of this, but I think the Bot does nothing with the UI, rather it sends "keystrokes" and receives memory numbers, so as long as the memory and the keystrokes remain the same, the bot should work... Of course, I've not tried this =P
Old   #534

help plz

can you fix the bot it keeps crashing after the new update for hero online
Old   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDj4 View Post
I'm in the middle of mapping the new UI right now. As soon as I have the locations I ned for the bot, I'll release an update. I'm hoping by tomorrow evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwolf001 View Post
I'm not sure of this, but I think the Bot does nothing with the UI, rather it sends "keystrokes" and receives memory numbers, so as long as the memory and the keystrokes remain the same, the bot should work... Of course, I've not tried this =P
When they released the new UI, it stored the info the bot needs in different locations from where the bot normally looks for them. I'm working on finding them now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
i tryed this software but nothing happens :S

That link is now down. Here's the file I use:

Open the DXT file you want to work with easily, and it even allows you to convert whole directories from DXT to BMP and back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #536

Thanks for the explanation Karraksc, and thanks for the bot too!
Old   #537

Any progress on compatability with the new UI and Windows 7?
Old   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrod718 View Post
Any progress on compatability with the new UI and Windows 7?
I just put the update up for downloading. I've been running it for the last 24 hours or so, under XP, Vista 32/64bit and Win7 32/64bit.

It's been a major reconfigure to get the bot working with the new UI, so if I missed anything or something isn't working right PLEASE let me know asap. The bot is running off of 130k lines of code, lots of pointers to reference, lots of coffee and little sleep on my part 8^D
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #539

hello ther can u tell me the link where u put the new download thax for the new updating
Old   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll666 View Post
hello ther can u tell me the link where u put the new download thax for the new updating
Look in the first post of this section for the download links. MJsBots is my computer here, running my webserver and the link to 4Share is my backup download site, in case my computer is down. You can download the K version of the bot from either site. 4Share allows direct download and torrent downloads of the file.

Once you unpack it, run the Starter program, enter your login info and server/char to play. Then check the checkbox (or click LOGIN/START BOT). You sould see a count-down timer, when it gets to 0, it will auto-log you into the Hero Website, then start the game up and log you into the char selected.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread