Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

contribution points

Discussion on contribution points within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
contribution points

hi guys i need your help i will get in my char more contribution points can you tell me we can i get more cpt about wpe

i hope of your interisting answers
thx Alex
Old 07/14/2009, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
i need answers pls
i hope you can help me
Old 07/15/2009, 03:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
+Close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CAN U TEACH ME CONTRIBUTION POINTS HACK
06/17/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
can someone teach me contribution points hack :) in RF PH
My first contribution
07/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
I was just thinking that on my server Meteor tears sell for around 750 k, So i was just thinking that you could keep on trading someone and then Propose to them and it might take a while but it might be a good way to make millions a day since you get a meteor tear when somone divorces from you.
My contribution...
04/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Ok, all you have to do is always click on the same box and you have a greater chance at socs. This isnt luck, it's statistics. Think about real life lottories (not scratch off). People pick certain numbers and always play them, why? Because it's a hell of a bigger chance to keep trying the same number and hoping it wins then trying to pick random numbers each week and hoping it hits. If you have basic C++ knowledge then make a program that simulates a 6 number lottory system with...
Contribution
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Alright as u can see im a "non contributor" and ill admit i mostly dl shit BUT reason being is I R NOOB:P like im still in highschool grade 11 and im just STARTING to get into like C++ coding next semester and like im just curious as to how ppls learned to code:) for example college, took shops on it, even just highschool. I DONT need how old u r:P im just curious cus i obviously CANT contribute if im not skilled enough yet but once i am watch outXD. ANYWAYS feedback would be nice^^ liek i said...
Contribution Points, Made Easy
07/29/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This one is being used a lot lately to gain ton's of cont points for one individual. One "ungrouped" person taps a racial leader, and a raid group kills him. The person with the tap, of course, gets all of the points. It's being done a lot on Cairne in Thunder Bluff.