Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My BOT Contribution...

Closed Thread

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Getting it to buy/sell at the NPC isn't the problem. Getting it to run from point-to-point and opening the NPC is the time-consuming puzzle. Not to mention having the bot able to distinguish between what to keep, what to store and what to sell.

The pointers are the same, tho they took out the GM Quiz for now. The bot "should" run as-is along side of the HUnting Aid window. As soon as I can get some testing time in, I'll send out the new update, (saves me having to hide all the checkboxes (59) before releasing it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
karraksc is rgiht. TO get the player to the NPC is the hard part bot open the NPC and sell buy items is not the problem
thats what i meant by the "route to the npc"
i believed that would be difficult, i mean to go to the npc and sell the stuff, but maybe the even harder part is to go back to the spot to keep on killing mobs

by the way, confirming the bot still works after the patch
is there a way to turn the lot off? it wont go on grinding and i dont wanna do the lot every 50 kills since thats quickly done
i cant just uncheck it, it ownt work for some unknown reason
it keeps checking it back on

oh umm by the way if u need a tester, ill gladly assist u, i got loads of time

Old   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by willi1602 View Post
thats what i meant by the "route to the npc"
i believed that would be difficult, i mean to go to the npc and sell the stuff, but maybe the even harder part is to go back to the spot to keep on killing mobs

by the way, confirming the bot still works after the patch
is there a way to turn the lot off? it wont go on grinding and i dont wanna do the lot every 50 kills since thats quickly done
i cant just uncheck it, it ownt work for some unknown reason
it keeps checking it back on

oh umm by the way if u need a tester, ill gladly assist u, i got loads of time
OK well if hero online had the full map so you can click on it and the your character moved to the point u clicked that would be get becomes then we could make it move to the NPC by using X.Y.Z coordinates for each map in the game.

Old   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
OK well if hero online had the full map so you can click on it and the your character moved to the point u clicked that would be get becomes then we could make it move to the NPC by using X.Y.Z coordinates for each map in the game.
hm yeah, maybe there is some way to read the coordinates out?
and then define npc places etc
Old   #349

Quote:
hm yeah, maybe there is some way to read the coordinates out?
and then define npc places etc
If you look at the bottom of the bot screen, it gives you the x,y,z coordinates of where your character is at. That's how I implemented the teleporter.

Old   #350

Like karraksc it shows but the problem is that if we try to let it go to let's say example the NPC is at this coordinates x=564 y=23 z=1 and your character is in x= 120 y= 111 x= 30 then the character will run around like a full and never find the coordinates so it's really hard to make it run to the exact coordinates
Old   #351

Quote:
If you look at the bottom of the bot screen, it gives you the x,y,z coordinates of where your character is at. That's how I implemented the teleporter.
oh yeah true
can u tell me by any chance how to turn off the auto using lot thing?
it keeps opening the lot and wont pick " free " by itself which keeps stopping the bot
Old   #352

Quote:
oh yeah true
can u tell me by any chance how to turn off the auto using lot thing?
it keeps opening the lot and wont pick " free " by itself which keeps stopping the bot
The Free/Paid option only decides which type of lotbox to grab during the selection. Try moving the Targetted Creature display down a little bit so it does not overlap the Lot icon.

The Lotbox selection only turns off when you have more than 51 items in your bag, and will automatically turn back on when there are less than that. It interfered with the GM Quiz and teleporting that's why I set it that way. Now that the GM Quiz is turned off, I might turn the lotbox selection back on. The only downside to that is that you won't be able to collect the Burning and Flowing Cases that you'd normally get from the Lots.
Old   #353

Quote:
The Free/Paid option only decides which type of lotbox to grab during the selection. Try moving the Targetted Creature display down a little bit so it does not overlap the Lot icon.

The Lotbox selection only turns off when you have more than 51 items in your bag, and will automatically turn back on when there are less than that. It interfered with the GM Quiz and teleporting that's why I set it that way. Now that the GM Quiz is turned off, I might turn the lotbox selection back on. The only downside to that is that you won't be able to collect the Burning and Flowing Cases that you'd normally get from the Lots.
it doesnt overlap at all, the only problem is that it wont even move the mouse there to pick a free / paid lot
it DOES click afterwards at the spots to try starting / stopping the lot
Old   #354

Not working for me, as of today.
No idea, perhaps some pointers were changed.

Anyhow, I was wondering whether the ability to use more stacks of Health is progressing well? By that I mean that the bot selects a new stack of pots once one runs out.
If that were possible, I wouldn't really need more. Not even NPC runs would be necessary. I believe that that feature (which the Hunting Aid uses and I love it for that) would greatly enhance the bot!
I hope that's possible.

PS: Perhaps by placing alternative health pots (999) on different keys? There's one key left in the first F-bar, and the others are empty in my case. Perhaps you could implement a feature where we'd simply have to place them on designated keyes in order for it to run. That'd save you the hazzle of finding the pointers in which the inventory items are stored.

Just my two cents.
Great job, let me know your PayPal donation as I'd like to give you at least some kind of price for making this project..

Cheers
Old   #355

does it work again or not ?
Old   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikjahaa View Post
does it work again or not ?
Still works like a charm, must've been a problem on my end.
Anyways, works great.
But since I've discovered a Bug to Endless Hunting Aid, I'm not really using it right now. :d
Old   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpone View Post
Anyways, works great.
But since I've discovered a Bug to Endless Hunting Aid, I'm not really using it right now. :d
pm the bug lol
Old   #358

Quote:
Anyways, works great.
yeah share the bug o.o lol
Old   #359

Not sharing any bugs so they are fixed within the next update. It's a coincidental thing at first, but just try and you'll find it out soon.

This isn't the topic anyways, so let's stick to karacksc's awesome bot!

Soon it'll be WAY better than Hunting Aid! Let's just support him!
Old   #360

Quote:
Not sharing any bugs so they are fixed within the next update. It's a coincidental thing at first, but just try and you'll find it out soon.

This isn't the topic anyways, so let's stick to karacksc's awesome bot!

Soon it'll be WAY better than Hunting Aid! Let's just support him!
not like we are gonna send 1:1 so they can fix it lol

just send me a private message on how to do it, or send me a tip xD

Closed Thread