Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My first contribution

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was just thinking that on my server Meteor tears sell for around 750 k, So i was just thinking that you could keep on trading someone and then Propose to them and it might take a while but it might be a good way to make millions a day since you get a meteor tear when somone divorces from you.

Old 07/24/2007, 10:38   #2

hmm this could work, but you would have to wait for them to divorce you, which could take months, also getting them to marry you could be a problem as most people wont just marry some random, nice idea, but wont work very well

Old 07/25/2007, 04:18   #3

Ur better off reading my scams to make millions...check below my post in my signature =D

« small trojan/warrior speedhack | Make your cyclone last 3 times longer! »

Similar Threads
contribution points
07/15/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hi guys i need your help i will get in my char more contribution points can you tell me we can i get more cpt about wpe i hope of your interisting answers thx Alex
A Small Contribution
05/10/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Since I am pretty crap at scripting, hacking and generally life :p I can't contribute a great deal to this community in those terms, but I do appreciate the time spent by the gurus to upload and spend time writing guides for us thickos. Anyways I...
My contribution...
04/01/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 16 Replies
Ok, all you have to do is always click on the same box and you have a greater chance at socs. This isnt luck, it's statistics. Think about real life lottories (not scratch off). People pick certain numbers and always play them, why? Because...
Contribution
01/24/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Alright as u can see im a "non contributor" and ill admit i mostly dl shit BUT reason being is I R NOOB:P like im still in highschool grade 11 and im just STARTING to get into like C++ coding next semester and like im just curious as to how ppls...