Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My BOT Contribution...

Discussion on My BOT Contribution... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/16/2011, 18:25   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
There hasnt been any information posted for a while. Is this still continuing?
Yes, I'm just in the middle of a rewrite of the bot code so I can try and smooth out the skill usage and get the bot to work more reliably under Win7. I recently upgraded the Delphi compiler I was using to one that is Win7 compatible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2011, 23:50   #407

any idea on how to make it wor on windows 7 64 bit?
Old 09/29/2011, 06:03   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by osc3892 View Post
any idea on how to make it wor on windows 7 64 bit?
For now, set the compatibility settings for Hellfire.exe, Launcher.exe and Hero.exe to:

1. XP Compatible
2. Run As Administrator
3. Disable Themes

When you are in game, lower the texture settings to Medium or Low.
Old 09/29/2011, 08:30   #409

Mate i hate your website, It's always down, PM ME if you want me to host ur zip files
Old 09/29/2011, 09:49   #410

karraksc it didnt work for me
Old 09/29/2011, 14:31   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Mate i hate your website, It's always down, PM ME if you want me to host ur zip files
Sorry Ax5. We've been having lightning storms here every day for the last 10 days. Supposed to start drying out today or tomorrow.

BTW, Hero's patch last night is a pointer shift so I'll be updating the bot today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2011, 17:18   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Sorry Ax5. We've been having lightning storms here every day for the last 10 days. Supposed to start drying out today or tomorrow.

BTW, Hero's patch last night is a pointer shift so I'll be updating the bot today.
Ok i have a stable web host i can just pot all of the updates and stuff on it there if u send me a new update on PM al the time so im like a mirror
Old 10/10/2011, 16:38   #413

Dear karraksc, could you pls tell us some information about the update of bot? It would be nice to use it again. Thanks
Old 10/11/2011, 04:55   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitum3n View Post
Dear karraksc, could you pls tell us some information about the update of bot? It would be nice to use it again. Thanks
Sorry for it taking so long. Three of the last updated changed the locations of the pointers and I've had to remap them each time. I'm almost finished with the update, only have to let it do a burn-in test (24 hr straight with no errors).

Several of the pointers the bot uses were shifted around to new locations and finding them were a headache since I had to recode several section to work with the new locations.
Old 10/13/2011, 21:50   #415

Thanks for the answer, im excited to wait for it.
Old 10/14/2011, 08:49   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitum3n View Post
Thanks for the answer, im excited to wait for it.
Just checked to see if the 520 patch changed things, and it's ok. The update is ready for download (finally)
Old 10/16/2011, 18:45   #417

where is the link ?
Old 10/16/2011, 21:02   #418

Dear Karraksc, I think that I have a problem! when I start the bot I can't go to bot interface to configure the skills and hp pot, it don't respond to the commands, and it goes to the game, everytime my character get stuk, or only use normal atack. Do you know how to fix this, and configure th bot? Is it a problem of my computer, or its related to te new Hero update? THX
Old 10/16/2011, 22:23   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvpzero View Post
where is the link ?
Look in the first message of this section, and look for the link at the bottom of the message just above the picture on how to set the skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headache23 View Post
Dear Karraksc, I think that I have a problem! when I start the bot I can't go to bot interface to configure the skills and hp pot, it don't respond to the commands, and it goes to the game, everytime my character get stuk, or only use normal atack. Do you know how to fix this, and configure th bot? Is it a problem of my computer, or its related to te new Hero update? THX
The only configuration for the Chi/HP pots is dropping them onto the #7 slot for HP, #8 for Chi and #9 for petfood.

As for getting stuck, the biggest culprit is the looting routine. If there is loot available (even if it isn't yours) the bot will try to grab it.

The skill has to be on the skillbar for the bot to use it. Click SKILLS and select the box that matches the skill(s) you want used, then start the bot using DELETE or clicking on the stoplight.
Old 10/17/2011, 04:00   #420

Hello karraksc!

It is the problem, when I try to click skills to selec what box are my skills, the bot goes to the hero window, and I can't click ind the bot configuration window.

I'd put my skills on the skilbar, set hp on slot 7 and chi to slot 8 put warrior passive on slot 1 and slot 2 , and attack skills on F2 slots, but the bot don't running, it use a skill and after start to hit the mobs with sigle attack.

Do you know what could be it?
Closed Thread