Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Small Contribution

Discussion on A Small Contribution within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Small Contribution

Since I am pretty **** at scripting, hacking and generally life I can't contribute a great deal to this community in those terms, but I do appreciate the time spent by the gurus to upload and spend time writing guides for us thickos.

Anyways I gathered together some sounds that can be used for l2 walkers, just general sound alerts, nothing to fancy, but I quite like em while I'm botting and doing something else at comp.

Cheers

BA
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/19/2008, 23:31   #2

USE FULL I will incorporate this into one of my Guides Under Optional Downloads ;
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2008, 21:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenosaga21 View Post
USE FULL I will incorporate this into one of my Guides Under Optional Downloads ;
Going for moderator, eh?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2008, 01:33   #4

I don't even think admins come to this section often actually lol . . . I kinda just use this site as a way to convey to my friends how to cheat like me lol . .. cause like atleast 3 people a week ask me about l2walker when they come to my house . .. so i just point them to this site/section and tell them to look for my post. . . a lot more easy than going to 2 - 3 diff sites to dl everything . . .

I have not asked to really be a Mod or anything . . . just doing what I can to help people have fun in a game that I like to play. . . actually i dont even Bot On retail ... just on Private servers . . . Just used L2walker On OFFicial ounce when I was sick and needed to level a prophet . . . and found that it was hard to get it to authorize just because all the information was so fragmented and in diff languages. . . ^^ so i Figured w/e im stuck in this chair might as well post something useful . . .

If I was a mod all I would do is delete meaningless threads made from people who don't even search . . . and sticky things that should be stickied.

I post on over 5 - 6 Forums ( some more than others) not all related to cheating/hacking...
R-gez-ne/Elitepvpers/Kezn-ws/m-xche-t-rs/bl-zzhackers/p-stpa-ific/gam-haq-....
M-C Forums.....

ALL good places from which I compile tons of information and spread. (even tho most just take what I post in one forum and spread it to another lol)
also I do a lot of searching on Russian / Chinese forums with the help of world Lingo and try to always get the latest exploits/bugs/hacks/cracks/cheats/ =) And I can tell you now theres very few exploits that still work on most well maintained servers and theres just one or 2 that work on almost all servers. . .
I go under many aliases on each and have over 12 Email Addresses / sometimes i surf behind proxy so to avoid affiliation with some of the more "darkside" forums lol....

w/e its all in good Fun.

ps: you'd be surprised Im hated on most forums ;P mostly cause I type whatever comes to mind at the moment and usually ends up contradicting some admin who thinks there always correct even tho there not (with few exceptions) I have over like 10 infractions on most forums lol it is a wonder i don't get banned. . . ( i guess deep down they know im useful)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2008, 22:13   #5

btw you seem to have credited me with doing something useful, which rarely occurs :

L2Walker Auto-Install Guide By BlackArtist <--
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2008, 22:32   #6

First time I used the thanks-button

I'll stick to sound123, though, cos if it goes off at night, I instantly wake up with a pulse of 180 to save my train lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2008, 22:50   #7

lol, yip when I hear, "Your Character has just died, I really do levitate out of my chair"
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2008, 09:03   #8

as for crediting you . . . I think credit should always be given where it is due. . . something not many people believe in nowadays . . .
Most people just Take Take Take and never give anything Back....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2008, 00:34   #9

very nice
Thanks
1 User