Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/14/2015, 02:54   #1966 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The packer.exe needs to be ran as admin ( sometimes not ) and you need to check the config.ini and make sure the path is correct with game_pak at the end of the path.

Also note if you had anything still from the old mod in the client previously it will cause a DC and you need to put the old files back in before updating your client or redownload and reset the config pathing aswell.

I know alot of the mod is not straight-forward user friendly, trying to help everyone best I can but this was never intended to be an 'out of the box' thing an I'am working towards that in time

I had the same problem as rage. I tried to do everything like running it as admin and setting the correct path. It still doesnt work. Whenever i run the launch and install.. it does it like in 1 sec and doesnt do what it usually does. Please help
Old 09/14/2015, 03:28   #1967 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
The packer.exe needs to be ran as admin ( sometimes not ) and you need to check the config.ini and make sure the path is correct with game_pak at the end of the path.

Also note if you had anything still from the old mod in the client previously it will cause a DC and you need to put the old files back in before updating your client or redownload and reset the config pathing aswell.

I know alot of the mod is not straight-forward user friendly, trying to help everyone best I can but this was never intended to be an 'out of the box' thing an I'am working towards that in time
How do I run the packer as admin? It tells me to select some BMS thing?
Old 09/14/2015, 03:49   #1968

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
How do I run the packer as admin? It tells me to select some BMS thing?
Right click packer.exe, click properties at the bottom, then click compatibility at the top and the bottom option says "run this program as an administrator" - tick the square abject from it, click "apply" then "ok" and try.
Old 09/14/2015, 04:06   #1969 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it completely safe to use now as before?
Old 09/14/2015, 04:08   #1970 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Quote:
Right click packer.exe, click properties at the bottom, then click compatibility at the top and the bottom option says "run this program as an administrator" - tick the square abject from it, click "apply" then "ok" and try.
I still get the BMS thing, but my game flickered and went back to normal?
Old 09/14/2015, 06:46   #1971 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So exactly when do I 4- unroll cvars on the new loading screen? Nvm . I deleted The pack file along with the history.txt then reinstall the game.
Old 09/14/2015, 08:43   #1972 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Auction house timers broken for anyone else?
Old 09/14/2015, 08:45   #1973

Quote:
I still get the BMS thing, but my game flickered and went back to normal?
How do you get the BMS thing with right clicking a file an going to properties... What windows OS do you run ??

Quote:
So exactly when do I 4- unroll cvars on the new loading screen?
CVars are executed and set upon launch, so you could run it about mid-way of the text going along to make sure all cvars an none are delayed and it will be fine.

Changelog:
  • Fixed seller showing on auctionhouse.
  • Fixed trying to open a crafting bench while in auctionhouse ( can do it and vice versa ).
  • Re-added housing prompt window skip to optional ( goes in Mods\Scripts\game\scriptsbin\x2ui , the whole folder - skips the popup to place, just places the land outright, still a delay to place again, cannot bypass that. )
  • Added bypassing privacy settings for users who set equipment viewing to private ( on with scripts by default ).

Will update the readme asap, was working on alot of new things ( as you can tell by the equipment privacy update ) so please be patient, lots of new stuff to play with

Edit:

Quote:
Auction house timers broken for anyone else?
Could be the old bug from before on an update? Is working fine for me.

Another Edit:

Changelog2:
  • Fixed Cancel button in item listing tab of auctionhouse.
Old 09/14/2015, 10:05   #1974 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For my auction house timers, the 6 digits do show (HH:MM:SS), but the seconds always display as 0. The seller now shows with your update just a min ago as well. Here's s screenshot:

Old 09/14/2015, 10:32   #1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeland5 View Post
For my auction house timers, the 6 digits do show (HH:MM:SS), but the seconds always display as 0. The seller now shows with your update just a min ago as well. Here's s screenshot:

Strange, will look into this tomorrow seems to be something wrong with the timer display in dt ( would do it now but its 4:31am for me ).

Let me know of anything else problematic please and thank you !
Old 09/14/2015, 12:26   #1976 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah the auction house thing seems to be the only thing ive encountered that doesnt quite work.
Old 09/14/2015, 13:39   #1977 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't mean to be the guy that asks repeated questions, but just want to confirm that you're sure this version is safe in 2.0?
Old 09/14/2015, 14:30   #1978 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is quite weird... I just tried to reroll the CVars(without rolling them ever) with a full new copy of ArcheAge, and I disconnect when I get to character select. Something makes me think that the CVars are not updated to the 2.0 version, but I don't know. I hope it's just me being stupid and not an actual glitch.

EDIT: Now this happens when I try to reroll the CVars at the splash screen.
Old 09/14/2015, 17:28   #1979 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pl0x wake upppp. *poke* we need the AH script looked at. i miss it
Old 09/14/2015, 18:05   #1980 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I never got it to work?

Directory is correct.
Game_pak file is in C:\ArcheAge\Working, so I used the first one in the read me with C:\ArcheAge\Working and game_pak at the end.
Packer is set with the admin thing. I'm running the launcher as admin as well. I followed all the cvars and rolls and everything. And it still doesn't work and they still complete instantly.

-The path is set
-Cvars/rolls are done
-Everything is used as admin
Still completes instantly and doesn't work?
Closed Thread