Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/23/2015, 06:59   #2116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Chest finder not working after weekly maintance please fix it again .
Old 09/23/2015, 09:18   #2117

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
when increasing the terrain distance with derp the terrain is colored yellow, is this normal or is there a possible fix?
Normal, it's how it looks when you stretch distance an the texture has to load.

Quote:
Plox,
Is there any way to add to the target distance you made, a name of the opponent class?
Not without making a directx injectable dll that would draw/pull info like something hagsclub did, not my area to play with.

Quote:
Plox, Help please. I keep seeing red 0000's for AH times and expired auctions. But when I boot up and roll the cvars/scripts it says installed successfully, i can see names. Also, the readme doesn't cover how to use the housing script.
The readme will cover everything better later today. The AH timers again as stated - are RIP for now.

Quote:
And for the treasure hunting addon, I only see giant rectangle house textures and it says there is a treasure chest there but I dont see it, nor can i click it. Other than that this mod if functioning flawlessly.
Can you show a screenshot of this..?

Quote:
okay, so I'm not actually sure what the bypass equipment privacy is. Can someone explain? not really sure what to be looking for to know if it's working >.>
It'll be working when you can click and inspect everyones gear, test it with a friend an ask them to go options > char info > private and see if you can still look at they're equipment

Quote:
Did the latest update change the default cvar FoV or zoom? I tried running it normally and it almost gave me a seizure after 5 minutes. I had to switch back to using the previous version.
Wasn't changed.

Quote:
How is thehitbox in Derp working ? Can't manage to find any difference
Target something, doesn't work at sea totally ( other then ship components ).

Quote:
one question this work on RU ?
I could probally get derp running on RU aswell as the mod ( even with gameguard, not hard to bypass - look @ what I did to shaiya ages ago ), believe your a bit more ahead in patches I think? Would need the info to do it, as I have done for the korean/chinese version(s) of AA.

Quote:
Major changes like that would be a great thing to throw on the front page first posting where the new additions end up being instead of skimming an entire thread looking for an answer. Or you know, something like putting it in the readme file that comes with the mod.rar
That would be my apologies, I'm a bit behind, people whom had been helping not or waiting on people who are. I do work on several different games all at once, between multiple variations ( gw2 na/eu & chinese version, for example ) and when I sit down on the computer I do my best to update/work/provide all I can for people but it's not always easy when you have alot to go between for source/files/ect. Will be even more interesting when BDO comes and I can post all my stuff on that instantly for EU/NA, also for blade & soul aswell.

To sum it up, I do things openly/privately for these games & culture versions:

Guild wars 2 - NA / EU / China
Blade & Soul - Korea / Japan / RU
Archeage - Korea / China / NA / EU
Black Desert Online - RU / Korea

So isn't entirely that easy to always meet expectations between everything, still work normally in real life and not always have the time to get to everything. But I'll give a big update to a bunch tomorrow and everyone can be peased with what is put and those that have putup the $ to keep it rolling can be happy to of contributed what they did.

Quote:
because sometimes I unplugged the gods than 20% and have to reinstall the game to be able to reinstall the mod? please help me: P
Perhaps scripts getting caught by wrong time of rolling?

Quote:
Somehow, the hitbox and the fog is not working for me. The sliders work. Just the hitbox and the fog doesn't. When I check both boxes, nothing changes/happens.
Can you change from directx 11 to 9 an see if its still not working? Also are you running it as admin?

Quote:
Aww did i upset you? Want me to hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be okay? Sorry I can't stranger danger and all that. Please tell me more about how my 10 words equal over reacting in comparison to the paragraph you had to write out and the private message you were compelled to send?
Please do not argue in my thread, goes for both parties - if you prefer to then please go to private messages.

Quote:
I genuinely think that I can't use your mod anymore. Since this new update I have had to reinstall the game two times because I keep getting "The gods have disconnected you." Even after I uninstall your mod. Even when it does work the game ends up loading all the way before it gets done rolling the scripts. The mod does this 85% of the time. It was nice while it last but, it looks like this mod has ran its course.
The mod is working fine, your leaving cvars or scripts behind - that is why you are disconnecting. I've checked all of the file contents for proper size/bytes and everything is 100% on par. You really need to make sure you don't leave the scripts in and actually utilize getting around the disconnect explained in the readme.

Quote:
Chest finder not working after weekly maintance please fix it again .
Works fine, chests do not spawn after maintenance - maybe I should make a note of this in the readme? It take's some time before they actually pop into the world after server restarts.

On a side note: Is it needed to keep the black pearl in? I believe on my server they are down to 25g ea, due to the new housing. Is it really a point to keep the file inside the mod? Let me know ~
Old 09/23/2015, 09:25   #2118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
I genuinely think that I can't use your mod anymore. Since this new update I have had to reinstall the game two times because I keep getting "The gods have disconnected you." Even after I uninstall your mod. Even when it does work the game ends up loading all the way before it gets done rolling the scripts. The mod does this 85% of the time. It was nice while it last but, it looks like this mod has ran its course.
Same here Thought only i had this issue all of a sudden lol
Old 09/23/2015, 09:28   #2119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have disconect then choice charecter
Old 09/23/2015, 10:55   #2120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The "gods have disconnected you" thing and blackscreen thing is finally over for me. The way I fixed it was just to delete my \documents\ArcheAge\ folder and it works now..

But, about the treasure chests. I was out treasure diving yesterday when suddenly I zoomed way too far out that I got a loading screen. This apparently caused the treasure chests to disappear and would only show up if I came like 100m close. This also happens if I die. That's quite weird, tried restarting my game and all, but nothing worked.
Old 09/23/2015, 11:29   #2121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Works fine, chests do not spawn after maintenance - maybe I should make a note of this in the readme? It take's some time before they actually pop into the world after server restarts.
So far i've noticed that chests work fine (same for packs), but if my character died i have had to do restart to make it visible again. I am not sure why, since texture loading should work same as teleportation via book.

And there was other thing with packs where i've found 2 packs with pole and 1 w/o pole next to it (same faction as me, while other 2 were enemy). I can't confirm if there were more situations like this or under what circumstances this happened.

Last thing is just question for fellow sunken chest hunters. I want to know if you are able to access chests which are visible but unable to interact since they are undertexture. If you know how, please let me know via PM or reply on forums
Old 09/23/2015, 11:52   #2122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbyDuck View Post
The "gods have disconnected you" thing and blackscreen thing is finanlly over for me. The way I fixed it was just to delete my \documents\ArcheAge\ folder and it works now..
I will try that! Thanks!
Old 09/23/2015, 14:24   #2123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Greetings from Trion Worlds:
This email is to inform you that your Trion Worlds account has been banned due to a violation of our Terms of Use, Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, or End User License Agreement. If you wish to discuss the reasons for this ban or request reinstatement of your account, please email us at from the email associated with your account.

We recognize that the acts that led to this ban may not have been initiated by you, and we apologize if this is the case. Trion is committed to maintaining a fun and safe place for our customers to play games, and we have taken this action as a last resort to ensure a better gaming experience for our valued customers.

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services
I never used another mod or hack. I was using it to find sunken chest and i always went alone.
Old 09/23/2015, 15:18   #2124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe741 View Post
I never used another mod or hack. I was using it to find sunken chest and i always went alone.
appeal the ban and find out what its actually for. Some people are getting randomly banned for a range of things, I doubt its got to do with these mods.
Old 09/23/2015, 16:34   #2125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Can you change from directx 11 to 9 an see if its still not working? Also are you running it as admin?

On a side note: Is it needed to keep the black pearl in? I believe on my server they are down to 25g ea, due to the new housing. Is it really a point to keep the file inside the mod? Let me know ~
I am running Dx9 and have Derp as Admin on Win8.1 but fog is not working for me. The zoom function is working. Are there any guides to Derp like click fog before loading char or something?

As for the black pearl, if you can replace it with something better please do. As you said it is way below 50g and is no longer a way to make money. If people still want it they can keep an old version of the mod that does include pearlfinder.

Also it seems that I can't see who placed a bid any more on AH, is this work in progress or impossible since 2.0?
Old 09/23/2015, 18:55   #2126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That fixed it. Derp.exe hitbox and fog options worked after switching from DX11 down to DX9. Yes I did ran it as admin even on DX11.

Is there any way we can make this work for DX11 also?
Old 09/23/2015, 20:34   #2127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey guys this is a noob question but what are the housing and loot folders in the optional folder? and how do i use them / install them?
Old 09/23/2015, 20:45   #2128

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Last thing is just question for fellow sunken chest hunters. I want to know if you are able to access chests which are visible but unable to interact since they are undertexture. If you know how, please let me know via PM or reply on forums

Yes, this is being added to derp soon but I'm undecided how to add it exactly because of how it works in memory and either to do a slider for terrain clipping ( which will allow you to clip under the ocean bottom ) or to just make an full clip with it. Mainly because it is not fully tested but I guess I could just add what I think an allow people to test an then relatively adjust it to be more suitable?

Quote:
As the person below you stated, appeal it and you may of done something else or been wrongly flagged. You realize I run debuggers and packet editors attached to the client and have not had a hiccup yet in over a year now but on the other hand a friend was banned for no reason recently ( unknowing of what I do ) for 'supposed' gold buying when all he did was sell an delph in AH for 30k then got banned soon as he collected the mail.

Quote:
Is there any way we can make this work for DX11 also?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I did this with dx11 and for some reason not everyone has it functional with such ( could be due to different cards ) and I will need to trial/error this a bit more with some people prior an see.

Quote:
Also it seems that I can't see who placed a bid any more on AH, is this work in progress or impossible since 2.0?
I can re-add this if preferred. I did everything on-the-fly and from scratch an didn't put it back but probably very doable still.

Quote:
hey guys this is a noob question but what are the housing and loot folders in the optional folder? and how do i use them / install them?
Loot should be explained in the readme, but it simply goes in Mods\Scripts\game\scriptsbin\x2ui , which will auto roll on loot for you. The housing folder goes in the same place aswell and just allows you to skip the prompt for placing a blueprint so you just plop it without a confirm box. Still a delay of course if you fail and taxes are obviously still needed.

Will be update for readme, update for derp, update for the mailbox ( still trying to fix something with the mail as some may know ) and an update to mainpost, ontop of one last update on some other files to remove black pearl since alot of people pm'd me suggesting to just remove it other then the single post here. Phew, lot to do
Old 09/23/2015, 21:17   #2129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and wherehouse anywhere? is this a new feature? how do we use it? i font see an option?
Old 09/23/2015, 22:25   #2130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes, this is being added to derp soon but I'm undecided how to add it exactly because of how it works in memory and either to do a slider for terrain clipping ( which will allow you to clip under the ocean bottom ) or to just make an full clip with it. Mainly because it is not fully tested but I guess I could just add what I think an allow people to test an then relatively adjust it to be more suitable?

As the person below you stated, appeal it and you may of done something else or been wrongly flagged. You realize I run debuggers and packet editors attached to the client and have not had a hiccup yet in over a year now but on the other hand a friend was banned for no reason recently ( unknowing of what I do ) for 'supposed' gold buying when all he did was sell an delph in AH for 30k then got banned soon as he collected the mail.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I did this with dx11 and for some reason not everyone has it functional with such ( could be due to different cards ) and I will need to trial/error this a bit more with some people prior an see.

I can re-add this if preferred. I did everything on-the-fly and from scratch an didn't put it back but probably very doable still.

Loot should be explained in the readme, but it simply goes in Mods\Scripts\game\scriptsbin\x2ui , which will auto roll on loot for you. The housing folder goes in the same place aswell and just allows you to skip the prompt for placing a blueprint so you just plop it without a confirm box. Still a delay of course if you fail and taxes are obviously still needed.

Will be update for readme, update for derp, update for the mailbox ( still trying to fix something with the mail as some may know ) and an update to mainpost, ontop of one last update on some other files to remove black pearl since alot of people pm'd me suggesting to just remove it other then the single post here. Phew, lot to do

is your Skype still Okay? because im not able to chat with you
Closed Thread