Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2015, 10:24   #2716 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
The seconds are not working anymore, the server doesn't send that information to the client anymore so it broke and can't be fixed.

But its still a nifty mod to have
i see, ty. yeah it does sound like a very nice bunch of mods so i think i'm gonna donate anyway.

Is it safe to use on main chars or would you advise against it?
Old 10/26/2015, 10:36   #2717 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynjar94 View Post
i see, ty. yeah it does sound like a very nice bunch of mods so i think i'm gonna donate anyway.

Is it safe to use on main chars or would you advise against it?
I use it on my main.

It's safe? Only you decide that for yourself.
See its not detectable, but only you can get yourself in trouble for example telling a player you know where they are because of Friend Creeper, or someone seeing you dive straight to a sunken chest out of all the places, etc... I think its obvious you shouldn't record or take screenshots of your game with the mod on and post it online and such.

In short words: As long as you aren't obvious and other players dont see you, you're ok.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2015, 10:59   #2718 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@Ploxasarus : Donated and mailed the confirmation number (hope it was what is needed, it's my first time making a donation on paypal)
Old 10/26/2015, 12:36   #2719 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im hoping that the auction house gets fixed <3 love ya plox
Old 10/26/2015, 17:31   #2720

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
This button appears when closing the game but also when you're switching characters, is there a way we can get a "Switch Now" button to go to the character selection screen without the wait?
No, because your character still has to clear from the server first before you access another, won't matter removing the timer, it still has a cushion.

Quote:
With the Mod I think the Friend Creeper isn't 100% working at times?
It does not automatically always refresh/sync, that is server ended for it and only delete/readd will resolve it, even if you add an auto timer to it, it still breaks on syncing cause of how shit the servers are sometimes.

Quote:
Soft Drop, what I like doing is I set water level to 0 and jump off my clipper to get to the ocean floor and right before I hit the ground I use drop back to negate the fall damage, i know some classes don't have a way to negate the fall damage perhaps with this option it will lower the ocean level by an amount that doesn't hurt you.
I could add like a soft toggle with a timer that would adjust the slider on keypress perhaps?

Quote:
@Plox, a question, as you have hunted so many chests, i am quite sure you have some ideas on how the goddess's half body status work? i dont know how exactly it is called in the EU server, but you know what i mean right? the chance of getting the status, is just like a % when you open the chest? or it is by certain time period in certain area's chests? is there any way to detect it? and how about the porcelain ones?
The chance of getting it is like opening a coin purse hoping for a gold jackpot. I cannot see the % ratio in the database so I'm guessing that is determined server side, obviously. We've tried inventory filling an opening chests to see if it would reroll an pop something else, didn't seem to work but others are welcome to test that an see if it will reroll after a amount of times. Bout all I can give on torso/potteries.

Quote:
Don't quite understand.
I payed donation, sent email with it. Waited 1 day, posted here that i've sent email. You answered my suggestion by quoting info about my donation. Then i sent another e-mail that i've sent e-mail. So... now i should send e-mail that i read this post?
Does it realy help?
Please be patient, I promise I'll get to it. I have about 70 emails already and 34 messages here and I will sort all of them and put the derp 1.4 update out all in the same time frame as fast as I can.

Quote:
im hoping that the auction house gets fixed <3 love ya plox
Not going to be fixed, how can I fix something that is not given to the client anymore..?

Going to clear all email/pm's and then going to finish up everything on Derp and people will get prompted for the update. I still cannot get all of the bugs out of climb and am about to just name it spider because of how it functions.. Crawlheight is different in cryengine an the physics are odd to me in memory compared to what I've been doing in gw2 so I will need to either put this as is and let it suffice for now or just not add it and only add the SH.. I'll probally put it as is and then work on it as I go but I'm sure trion has an update coming this week so I'll need to hault after this update an see incase derp breaks.
Old 10/26/2015, 17:31   #2721 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey Plox! I just donated again to support the project and to check out the new stuff! I am really enjoying the project I'm truly impressed with the quality and support
Old 10/26/2015, 17:42   #2722 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Donated and added on skype with my reference number, i forgot to send my email though.
Old 10/26/2015, 18:10   #2723 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm using your mod, but I don't know if I should like you or hate you The tool is nice and convenient, but it is destroying the game
Old 10/26/2015, 18:20   #2724 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I beg to differ. The only negative side effect of using the mod is having an advantage of finding chests. The clear negative of using the mod is finding too many chests and getting banned for it. Factor in that there are already bots that teleport for the chests way before this mod. Everything else really doesn't affect the market imo... Just aesthetics. If plox released or even leaked to a small crowd about anything related to regrades... That would ruin the game.

Regrades are handled serverside with packet checks anyways so the likely hood of regrade hacks happening is slim.
Old 10/26/2015, 18:26   #2725 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomevn View Post
I'm using your mod, but I don't know if I should like you or hate you The tool is nice and convenient, but it is destroying the game
Please go into more detail on how it is destroying the game? I think your use of words are a little exaggerated don't you think?
Old 10/26/2015, 19:06   #2726

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomevn View Post
Let's take away the sunken chests and the water editing that now can be done in derp, which I'll be removing out of the mod btw on an update since derp handles this an it's not global anywho and only for world and not instance.

What hurts the game in the mod? Is it not all really just absolute convenient things that make the game actually have a bit more vibrancy after so long?

Now I admit, derp will be a game changer entirely & I've already gotten quite alot of flak about it, but change is inevitable.

And Xi.Cynx I'm gonna send you something funny in PM, you'll get a tickle
Old 10/26/2015, 19:56   #2727 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the water slider is greyed out, can i only use it in certain places? or do i need the mod turned on also?
Old 10/26/2015, 20:10   #2728 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

uhm where did derp go just redownloaded it and its no longer inside the rar
Old 10/26/2015, 20:18   #2729 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshi120 View Post
uhm where did derp go just redownloaded it and its no longer inside the rar
if ur talking about the mod, derp is its own standalone program now, donate $2 or more to plox with a username/password to get it.

if ur talking about the derp rar i just downloaded it and its fine. might want to deactivate any anti-virus programs while at his site, avast really hates his site and programs
Old 10/26/2015, 20:21   #2730 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I still think $2 is way too cheap for derp.
Closed Thread