Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2015, 06:57   #1216 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
donated...thanks
Old 05/09/2015, 07:13   #1217

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
fish, trade packs distance doesnt increased, checked so many times with mod and without. trees yes but trade packs no. also when i get to distance to see them they appeard with better graphic without the mod. keep up the good work!
Thank you, this helps, we're trying to figure out cause if none else has noticed chests @ sunkens seem to render later aswell as opposed to before when they would render alot sooner.
Old 05/09/2015, 10:21   #1218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Plox re-send me the DL link please (I have the password from last time you sent it) but your initial message got auto deleted and is no longer in my inbox...
Old 05/09/2015, 10:44   #1219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

donate sent email me link please thank you
Old 05/09/2015, 14:14   #1220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I installed the mod and got a empty server list at select server now ...
Old 05/09/2015, 21:12   #1221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Thank you, this helps, we're trying to figure out cause if none else has noticed chests @ sunkens seem to render later aswell as opposed to before when they would render alot sooner.
also seems to be a slight fps lag each time i try and use a boat scroll with the mod for some reason
Old 05/09/2015, 22:44   #1222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by symbiot View Post
so a few questions:

1. will u re add the (Removed animal/fish/tradepack rendering since the renderer for that is controlled different) this function was my favourite desummoning ur boat with fish while fishing and later delivering them is nice and especially when you can find them easily with this

2. the cutscene skipping will that be available again in the future ? or does detected mean u won't be able to add them anymore ?

3. and as last is there anyhting i could help with? got basic understanding with most languages although might have to dust off some of them

Keep up the good work !!!!
how the hell you could do the first one with this mod?
Old 05/10/2015, 05:16   #1223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7life View Post
how the hell you could do the first one with this mod?
Hi 7life,

To begin i've been a fisher since beta and found mutliple ways of fishing more then 10-16 fisher per spot depending on how fast the fishes bite .

discovered 2 ways in total wich were by total accident. so first 1 was when i was delivering packs to freedich in a hurry for some reason while i was putting a pack into my hauler i accidentally unsummoned the hauler at the same time wich made the hauler disappear with my pack but then the pack later fell down on the ground. The same principle works also for the fishing boat when the boat is empty and your trying to put in the first fish just unsummon the boat while the animation is busy putting in the fish. The ship will desummon and leave the fish on the water for you to pick up like a trade pack. so you can resummone the boat and continue fishing with the fish in the water and keep doing this.

the 2nd way was a mistery for me and my friends for a while cause we tend to steal fishing boats for easy money but for some reason with a certain few people when we stole their boats the boat didn't desummon after 5 minutes but different everytime sometimes 1 minutes sometimes within a minutes sometimes 2 and so on. So later while we were fishing with friends again a friend got disconnected from the game with his fishing boat still open with fish in it. but when he tried to reconnect he got the duplicate log in error. but when he said he got the error at the same time his ship despawned. it hadn't been 5 minutes since he disconnected so we figured it must be the duplicate log in wich makes your ship desummon even when u have packs and fished in it.
So now we just fish fill our ships up and leave account open on pc while we disconnect ourselves from a different location ( other pc/ virtual machine). and then all the fish fall on the water but down side is if u lose the mark of the spot some way finding the fish back is hard and time consuming but with the mod it was easy to find the fish cause if u got close enough u could see them from a really far distance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2015, 05:38   #1224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

donated, looking forward to trying this! thanks!
Old 05/10/2015, 06:31   #1225

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
@ Alukka , messaged you - check your inbox.

@ djkukurokuku , check your inbox.

@ nendai , you need to reinstall and re-download the mod, that is an old installation and out-of-date.

@ IAMOMEGA, I don't see why they're would be FPS lag with a boat scroll? I've toned down the rendering a bit on the far-distance, though, in this latest update.

@ bkpiazza, if it was the last email, responded

Changelog:
  • Reduced the far-distance rendering for terrain.
  • Removed the prefab files, they are not needed anymore.
  • Changed the object distance, you should notice now chests/packs rendering sooner, tested myself & can see the difference ( not sure about fish spawns ).
  • Slight AH update to test timers above 9:59:59s but still seems semi-bugged, please let me know ( this seems to be an AA issue on internal OS timer display changes, looking more into it ).
  • Slight change to the day/night cycle.
  • Launcher now detects invalid options.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2015, 07:20   #1226 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

heya just tested the fish in the water the fish disappears after 110m wich i think is the standard distance. the regular packs (tradepacks larders) i can see from really far though tested these up to 300 meters and was still able to see them. and also tested sunken treasures wich work perfect now you can see them from on your boat.
Old 05/10/2015, 08:29   #1227 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what's this roll/unroll cvars used for? do you have to do the bypass cvars stage before you do the bypass disconnect?
Old 05/10/2015, 12:48   #1228 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i really wish you could make a little tut for this. because its really confusing thank you
Old 05/10/2015, 13:20   #1229 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So.. I wanted to try AA again and installed the mod again..

I have no clue how to get Zoom working and such, the exit now and AH works and such but I can't get the zoom/etc to work (Tried like 5 different combinations and re-read the README file like 10 times x.x I'm usually not bad at following instructions)
Old 05/10/2015, 18:28   #1230 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah I gave up trying to do all that new stuff

I just use a previous version with less features for one-step

4 options

1 > launch game > 4 at movie > done (can switch characters without reloading mod)
Closed Thread