The original chest spawn location/rotations where not changed after the abyssal addition, so they bug into terrain and is the reason I'm working on removing occlusions, as shown, to allow to gather those. It also does happen to black pearls, too. The ones in the south, have been bugged for a very, very long time - with no change/fix to them even after being reported ages ago.
The chest file is working as intended, just be aware - chests do not respawn after maintence/patch immediately and do take time before they do so. That or they have been pilaged and are waiting to respawn and your just not finding any because of such.
The original chest spawn location/rotations where not changed after the abyssal addition, so they bug into terrain and is the reason I'm working on removing occlusions, as shown, to allow to gather those. It also does happen to black pearls, too. The ones in the south, have been bugged for a very, very long time - with no change/fix to them even after being reported ages ago.
The chest file is working as intended, just be aware - chests do not respawn after maintence/patch immediately and do take time before they do so. That or they have been pilaged and are waiting to respawn and your just not finding any because of such.
Hi guys, does anyone have any tips to increase visibility of the Black Pearls, found a couple but the glow doesn't appear until i am quite close to them already!
Hi guys, does anyone have any tips to increase visibility of the Black Pearls, found a couple but the glow doesn't appear until i am quite close to them already!
Thanks in advance!
I've noticed this as well. Only been able to find one so far since I have no clue if they are there until I'm right up on them.
The mod is working fine but i dont see black pearls either and for me prison doors aren't removed either what can cause this?
Well, the jail doors thing is in the optional files and you have to actually put it in the mod folder. Read me tells you how to do that. As for the black pearls. I have no clue. I'm having the same problem.
Yes and they are putting small things in for gameguard bit-by-bit as I can see to introduce into 1.8/2.0 so that whole 'they might not do it' **** they said is bullshit.
I've been working on some things in the mod, of course, but with hack shield gone I've began working on some other things aswell until gg comes in then I'll just see about bypassing it at a later time.
Playing with terrain ( was looking for clipping/occlusions ) , Time of day , and sky - using ollydbg.
I know the quality is not great, I never said I was a video guy - but as you can see, there is things in the works
You should remove the twig and grass that can still be seen in your screenshot/video, game FPS increased by 20-25 on my old scrlaptop
You should remove the twig and grass that can still be seen in your screenshot/video, game FPS increased by 20-25 on my old scrlaptop
It's more so that I just don't care to tweak any recording software to actually show anything and I don't often like to run my graphics very high while having debugging programs in the backround, tends to bottle neck hard on big tracing.
I'm looking at the problem with the black pearl now, seems to be something with the rendering perhaps, a bit hard to test but I'll re-roll my client an look at the xml file an see if that is the problem.
Please be patient while I do.
Anybody feel like being kind enough on the side, to donate to help with my host costs coming up? - I can swing some 'test' things for you if people would be so kind, with a program I'm working on for some things outside of the mod.
[Buying] Archeage Archeum Pack 09/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies I want to buy Archeage Archeum Pack. Contact me via pm or skype.
Skype :lokmanistan
ArcheAge Archeum Pack 09/06/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies WTS ArcheAge archeum Pack tell me your offer on my skype: Wolfices
[Selling] Archeum Pack Archeage Second 100$ 09/04/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Hello
i have 1 archeum pack second
but i dont want to play because now im busy
so i want to sell it 100$
i have only 1
but i dont have paypal, but you can use rixty instead
why rixty? because i want to buy other game from rixty
u can contact me in skype: kensu14350
thx
no scam
[Selling] ARCHEAGE FOUNDER PACK 05/08/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 1 Replies Servus habe mir am 29.04 das Gründer Paket von Archeage gekauft jemand intresse daran?
Biete alle möglichen Sicherheiten
Hätte für den Account 100€ oder angebote.