Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Archeage Mod Pack

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,297
Archeage Mod Pack

AA Mod Pack

Updated: 2/2/2016

Current Status: Undetected

This is alot of work in progress and mostly being done myself so forgive me on time constraints if I cannot instantly respond to emails, messages, or private messages on skype in relation to this as I on a daily basis get swamped with them.

This is a simple, it gets leaked I stop updating it and I discontinue the progress on the launcher and future content in relation to it and anything that will be released upon completion that is not currently publicly available until it is done to avoid leaking of game breaking material(s) and abuse.

Content's in the Current Mod are:
  • Camera Zoom
  • Camera FoV
  • Terrain Fog Removal
  • Cut-Scene Removal
  • Songcraft Music Removal
  • Faster Night Cycle ( optional )
  • Object Distance Increase
  • Render Distance Increase
  • Vegetation Distance Increase
  • Exit Now button when closing client ( even if in combat )
  • Distance to Target display
  • Removal of roadmap popup going between zones.
  • Auto item rolling.
  • Friend Creeper
  • Arena Gate Skippin
  • Library Door Skipping
  • Divine Box Auto Collect
  • Customized HUD
  • Trade-pack finder
  • No Chat Fadeout
  • Increased Amount of Chat Lines Stored
  • Bypass equipment privacy
  • Insta building ( skips prompt )
  • Mobile warehouse
  • Mobile mailbox
  • More conviently placed patron button
  • Craft while AH browsing ( convenience )
  • Portal Organizer ( not my work )
  • Underwater breath timer ( displays actual time remaining above bar )
  • Auto login tracker
  • Auction House speed bidding
  • Auction House speed buying
  • Auction House speed cancelling
  • Auction House always bids 10c higher & undercuts on selling
  • Auction House refresh's instantly on demand
  • Auction House refresh button moved to more convenient spot

---------------------------
  • Map timestamps displaying hours/minutes/seconds of peace|war|conflict remaining

• No Underwater Fog
  • Removal of Top-side Water
  • Sunken Chest's Ez Finder
  • Escape Jail Easily

• Casting Timer Display

• Nude Mod ( not my work )

There is a full Readme included aswell as support to get it up and running and know that all of these features are optional and you are not required to use all of them.

Most commonly asked question:

Q: How much do I donate for this?
A: A simple donation of 5$ grants full access, others have been gracious enough to donate 10$, some have been so gracious as to give 50$ , do what you see fit but please atleast the minimum, I'm not greedy & it helps to continue this project and all future updates for it.

Derp Full

Current Status: Undetected

Last Updated: 2/25/2016

This is a separate donation based program alternative to the mod but just as amazing in its features and functionality to benefit the user.

Derp FAQ

Q: How can I get access to use Derp?
A: You can click the $ symbol on Derp Lite to more quickly access it or scroll to the bottom of the page and donate a minimum of $5 and send me a private message containing the transaction ID, and an Username and Password that'd you would like to use for Derp, make sure to say it's a donation for Derp as I have other paid projects such as the one for GW2.

Q: When do I run Derp?
A: It doesn't matter, you can run Derp before or after the game has launched.

Q: None of the features is working, what can I do?
A: Make sure you're running Derp as admin and have the latest .NET installed. Derp does not work with steam nor does it work with archebuddy, due to emulation & the steam_api.

Q: Does Derp support multi-boxing?
A: Yes, but it will only work with 1 client.

Q: Is Derp safe from getting banned?
A: You use Derp on your own risk, there's no guarantees that you won't be banned, you can get banned quickly if other players or GM's see you hacking.

Q: How do you use the water feature?
A: Click the word "water" to enable or disable the slider, there is also hotkeys for it too if you check the information symbol on the program.

Q: What is the refresh button?
A: Allows you to in conjunction with the mod, run the scripts then hit that button and all of them will become active immediately as opposed to doing what you need to in the mod.

Q: What is Spider?
A: It allows you to go up most hills and also without sliding down.

Q: What is Clip Cam?
A: Clip cam allows you to swing your camera in a 360' angle without getting obscured by terrain/buildings/objects/ect cause it goes through it, like clipping but just for the camera.

Q: What is P-Clip?
A: P-Clip allows you to player-clip through npc/players, meaning you don't have collision with them.

Q: What is NoFall?
A: Remove's fall damage in the game.

Q: What is Tele Clip?
A: Allows you to freely teleport inside of terrain.

Q: What is HitBox?
A: Shows your real hitbox ingame.

Q: What is Fog?
A: Disables land & underwater fog, same as how the mod does, just with this you are able to toggle it more freely.

But wait, theres more!

By you actively aquiring all of this, your also aquiring all future content updates to it and are welcome to test all of the tools being designed in relation to it leading up to the final product and I take all of the users input into account ( granted its a bit hard as one person to squeeze in so much coding requests in one day, I do take notes ) and do the best I can to update and speedly put what is requested out for the users.

Contact information:

Email:

Or message me .

Updates are included to all users and it is a lifetime access donation.

When contacting me please say what it is in reference to, be it the mod or derp, and I will get you setup from there.

Full technical support offered for any problems/issues.

Thanks
188 Users
Old 10/19/2014, 07:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I gotta say, after having a few informal conversations with Plox he convinced me to donate for his package (wink, wink) and so far, it's been worth every cent. It does exactly what it says. The only issue I have is that the aggro meter constantly pops back up every fight you get into but that's being worked on and I've been told there are a few nice updates coming soon. I don't have any screens yet but if asked I can probably post some so you guys can get a good look at some of the features later.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2014, 07:19   #3

Aggro meter is being updated nicely, much better functionality then before without the annoyance, no worries

This fancy button too, is gonna be put to some good use aswell.

Old 10/19/2014, 07:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Just installed this flawlessly and all I can say is, great job, totally worth it and can't wait to see what you have for us in the future! =D

Old 10/19/2014, 08:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Donated and Sent a PM, thanks brudda
Old 10/19/2014, 08:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex251 View Post
Donated and Sent a PM, thanks brudda
Taken care of!

Soon as my host is cleared up, if not tonight by the time I go to bed then definitely tomorrow, I will make a post about the update being in place for everyone to download
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2014, 11:38   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol this same like russian mod... simple resell.. BTW russian mod just 4$ xD
Old 10/19/2014, 11:42   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could you send me the link to russian mod ProgMata? Thank you
I cant send PM
Old 10/19/2014, 15:53   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Almost same features as russian mod, the new features you include TBH are ****
But good luck
Old 10/19/2014, 16:25   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How do y'all find that russian hack. I guess I don't have the right googlefu belt.
Old 10/19/2014, 17:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ploxs edits are 1000 times better than Rengolds, they are much cleaner plus you get constant updates with support in english. Also it seems as if the game itself runs smoother, with the russian edits I had this weird lag when placing plants none of that with Ploxs.

Well worth the money spent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2014, 17:31   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirotto2 View Post
How do y'all find that russian hack. I guess I don't have the right googlefu belt.
Google this, download all there
ArcheAge_patch3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC91 View Post
Ploxs edits are 1000 times better than Rengolds, they are much cleaner plus you get constant updates with support in english. Also it seems as if the game itself runs smoother, with the russian edits I had this weird lag when placing plants none of that with Ploxs.

Well worth the money spent.
You just look like a plox friend ... pft
Old 10/19/2014, 18:36   #13

So in short since people want to report an grab me a infraction for commentary I shall also do the same for attempted thread hijacking ..

What's amazing is, the people that don't have it, don't understand, the people that do just simply enjoy it an know how much more better that it is.

Also, Rengold has no ability to sit and put any type of image in the game to exact size without doing anything but inputting a file of the users choice, nobody does. And it's all done automatically. he also does not even know what a postmessage method is or even how to automate any parts of this game and all of the things he has done with the scripts, are all mostly other peoples work. The targetdistance for example is from archebox and the others are also from other users that he just combined together.

As for the rest of the edits that are done, since half of that is all that is in rengold's script, you pay your simple 4$ to support that small developer work. You pay a simple 5$ for even more work done and its much more done in the process aswell as the things being future included too since rengold discontinued any progress on what he is doing.

Oh and P.S.: I don't really have friends on here, he just posted how it is.

If you continue to try an thread hijack, I'll just report even further on the matter since you decided to do so yourself, and we can just leave it at that.

Going now to respond to the enormous amount of people that have messaged me and then drop my update for everyone ontop of that for people to enjoy/test.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2014, 19:06   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i donated and waiting for your response here and emailed you
Old 10/19/2014, 19:23   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
I went through and edited the config files a bit to increase the render distance a bit more since I have a PC that can handle it. Really nice being able to see stuff that far out in the distance with minimal performance hit. I tried creating my own backgrounds since I have Photoshop, and saved them as .dds files, but they just show up as grey screens. Must need a particular DDS format to allow it to show up I'm assuming, since I renamed the files to match what was in the folders currently and that didn't help either.

Closed Thread

« Wts AA Account 2 legendary weapons, epic buff | Wts 7k Gold on Eanna »