Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/14/2015, 18:06   #1981 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageinducedrage View Post
I never got it to work?

Directory is correct.
Game_pak file is in C:\ArcheAge\Working, so I used the first one in the read me with C:\ArcheAge\Working and game_pak at the end.
Packer is set with the admin thing. I'm running the launcher as admin as well. I followed all the cvars and rolls and everything. And it still doesn't work and they still complete instantly.

-The path is set
-Cvars/rolls are done
-Everything is used as admin
Still completes instantly and doesn't work?
Don't run the launcher as admin.
Old 09/14/2015, 18:27   #1982

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadoxReality View Post
Don't mean to be the guy that asks repeated questions, but just want to confirm that you're sure this version is safe in 2.0?
All of it. I've even had GM's talking stood right next to me while running everything - including a packet editor. Next time I'll try to grab a selfie for you

Quote:
Yeah the auction house thing seems to be the only thing ive encountered that doesnt quite work.
I will need to look an see but as with timestamps with chat nothing is guarnteed. Everything else in the AH should be fine or is something else amiss?

Quote:
EDIT: Now this happens when I try to reroll the CVars at the splash screen.
It's an admin error, basically saying you don't have permission to access the file because of admin rights. Does everything else run fine ? The cvars are updated to the 2.0, only 1 cvar config needed to be.

Quote:
pl0x wake upppp. *poke* we need the AH script looked at. i miss it
I'am looking at it but read above and will try to see but I need to complete other things I'm working on aswell with some of the scripts
Old 09/14/2015, 18:32   #1983 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbyDuck View Post
Don't run the launcher as admin.
OMG I think you got it to work, I pressed 1 installed mod got a bunch of lines running stuff, but now I can't enter another option like I cant roll cvars now?
Old 09/14/2015, 19:20   #1984 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Everything else in the AH seems fine, but the seconds counter on the timer is one of the best parts of the script
Old 09/14/2015, 19:29   #1985 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No matter what I do, trade packs and treasure chests do not appear anymore. Any way to fix this ?
Old 09/14/2015, 19:53   #1986

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmandancing View Post
No matter what I do, trade packs and treasure chests do not appear anymore. Any way to fix this ?
The trade packs are in optional, you need to move them to the corrosponding places. In the process of updating the readme entirely to help more with what and where and how.

The chests could just be pillaged already, perhaps? I don't have a problem with them and have tried 2 platforms and is working fine.

Quote:
but now I can't enter another option like I cant roll cvars now?
Why can't you? What does it say/do?
Old 09/14/2015, 20:12   #1987 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really nice mod I finally got it to work!

What I noticed though is that the seconds timer isn't working on the AH?
Also would it be possible to make a mod so that it detects (Treasure Hoarder) like sunken treasure? its the thing that drops library armor.
Old 09/14/2015, 20:21   #1988 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i need help i have playd last time befor the 2.0 update and i need info how 2 make the script work coz i got disconected all the time at the screen load ;/ im dooing all the things like before pls help
Old 09/14/2015, 21:42   #1989 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, can i get this AA mod ?
Old 09/14/2015, 21:52   #1990 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent you an email, need info for rar again please
Old 09/14/2015, 22:44   #1991 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The trade packs are in optional, you need to move them to the corrosponding places. In the process of updating the readme entirely to help more with what and where and how.

The chests could just be pillaged already, perhaps? I don't have a problem with them and have tried 2 platforms and is working fine.

Why can't you? What does it say/do?
Are all tradepacks supposed to have the poles? Because I don't think cheese packs do
Old 09/14/2015, 22:59   #1992 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfoxy View Post
Are all tradepacks supposed to have the poles? Because I don't think cheese packs do
All except the special ones like ocean packs or abyssal packs.
Old 09/14/2015, 23:20   #1993 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I notice the distance on pearl finder isnt as long anymore, you have to be within id say 25-50m of them to spot em now.
Old 09/14/2015, 23:36   #1994 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlaf View Post
I notice the distance on pearl finder isnt as long anymore, you have to be within id say 25-50m of them to spot em now.
Well ****. That kind of sucks.
Old 09/15/2015, 01:03   #1995 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice mod.

Made myself some nice gold finding treasure chests today. (I think they buffed them they drop mad ship regrade scrolls?) Idk lol never went treasure hunting till today .

Anyway some feedback:

Love the mod works perfectly now. I was wondering if you can add these things in the future though a finder for:

-Old Jar finder
(For Eternal Swimfins and other loot in the bottom of the sea near Fredich) You can make it so a big stick of a different color sticks out and make it an optional mod for people who want to find the swimfins?
-Sunken treasure chests outside the world?
Is there a way to get these to not show up? I mean its not really much of a problem, but I drove off the map since one of the sticks where there and I ended up getting teleported back to the Nui ;-;.
- Treasure hoarders in the library (Explained earlier a page back or so)
They spawn every 2 and a half days and drop some sick *** library gear! Worth up to like 1k a piece, one spawn per library floor. Plus other materials needed to craft t4 stuff.
-Stealth detector?
I'm not sure if this is in the mod yet or if its in the optional folder, but did you enhance the stealth detection rate?

Thanks <3 the mod.
Closed Thread