Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
maestrobots, thanks for the prompt fix.

Old   #77

I hope they plan to make a spacebot.

Old   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
I hope they plan to make a spacebot.
I don't really think SPACE BOT is a good way to grind money.
I've already used SpaceBOT 24/7, doesn't worth the time spent. (money/xp doesn't worth it)
Old   #79

May I suggest a free version I would like to give this a try and compare it to the other bots I use. As always I'd recommend some removed functionality in the free version. For example maybe it only works from level 1-10 with a limited number of skills/hotkeys or something like that.

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
May I suggest a free version I would like to give this a try and compare it to the other bots I use. As always I'd recommend some removed functionality in the free version. For example maybe it only works from level 1-10 with a limited number of skills/hotkeys or something like that.
He is giving away some 24H trial for feedback tests, but i think this is a great idea.
I have some ideas for the bot too.
(first target to kill "strong, elite, normal" you choose the first to atack, is that possible?)
Time Played(death/kill count/gold rate per hour/drop rate)
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
With SMS v.1.1.2 core.dll v1214, crash on loading screen have been fixed.
and my other problem too, thanks Slade.
EDIT: Tryed running 2 swtor(diferent pc-users) swtor still recognize the 1st swtor open.
First user: bot open
Second user: tryed to run the game w/o bot.
EDIT2: The bot works good, atack, target, path, still didn't had oportunity to test (sell feature) but still works perfect.
The sad thig is the bot works crazy when you'r tabed, so who is willing to bot in 1pc and have an main account at the same time. (just don't work for now, dunno if Maestro team will work with something diferent.)
Keep up the good work.
Glad to hear it's finally working for you man, and sorry for the trouble.

"The sad thig is the bot works crazy when you'r tabed, so who is willing to bot in 1pc and have an main account at the same time. (just don't work for now, dunno if Maestro team will work with something different.)"

Are you saying you're having trouble botting more than one SWTOR client on the same PC? Please elaborate on this a bit so I'm a bit more clear about what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubiks View Post
maestrobots, thanks for the prompt fix.
You're very welcome. It's not always easy to get updates out so fast, and we do our best, so it's always encouraging to see people appreciate it.

Quote:
I think that's a good suggestion. My concerns would be potential for abuse (though your suggestion about limited functionality partially solves that), and security, both EA and the software itself. I also wonder how support would work, since we're planning on closing our support forum off to non-members, for a few reasons.

I'm having some trouble seeing how this might be better than 24hr $.99 trials, and what the advantages over $.99 trials might be to both us and customers. If someone can argue the case, I'm all ears.

Either way, I'll PM you a code here in a sec.

Quote:
He is giving away some 24H trial for feedback tests, but i think this is a great idea.
I have some ideas for the bot too.
(first target to kill "strong, elite, normal" you choose the first to atack, is that possible?)
Time Played(death/kill count/gold rate per hour/drop rate)
The targeting is really good suggestion; I don't know if it's possible, and I don't see why it would be. Let me pass it along to the guys and see what they think.

Second one, seems like a good idea and not too hard to implement, and especially useful for a PvE bot. I'll pass it along and see what they think.

--

Keep in mind guys, the dev team is swamped these days. Bugs and troubleshooting are our main concern right now; however, every single new feature suggestions is getting organized and passed around internally for us to discuss, and, once things calm down, will be prioritized and considered for implementation.
Old   #82

Free trial

Quote:
I think Slade is being *VERY* generous handing out free 24h trials. Once it goes to .99 it's still completely a deal to try it out. I think you'll agree the level of functionality once you've tried it is amazing. Building a scaled down version that will also have to be updated *every* patch is not a good use of developers time.
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
Glad to hear it's finally working for you man, and sorry for the trouble.

"The sad thig is the bot works crazy when you'r tabed, so who is willing to bot in 1pc and have an main account at the same time. (just don't work for now, dunno if Maestro team will work with something different.)"

Are you saying you're having trouble botting more than one SWTOR client on the same PC? Please elaborate on this a bit so I'm a bit more clear about what you mean.
Something like: My bot is running e.g (fullscreen*windmod* 1920x1800) I tabed for SKYPE/YOUTUBE or playing another game(if your PC can handle SWTOR and another game) or w/e other thing you need to tab out the game. When I do that, the bot goes in straigth lines(don't fallow his path) and do not atack any MOBS at all.
EDIT: To make it simple to understand i decided to make a video. Sorry for the tiny letters, make the video fullscreen for better reading
And about the DUAL botting, e.g (1 bot running in USER ADMIN 1/Switched over to USER ADMIN 2 *my pc's users*) I try to open the SWTOR w/o bot, just to play legit with my main ACCOUNT, but the LUNCHER recognizes the USER ADMIN 1 swtor running(with the bot), is there any way to reverse that? Because it would be awesome for those peoples who want to bot 2acc at the same time/or/Play legit while boting in another user with 1PC.
Old   #84

Bug List :
- After my companion dead , the bot does not resummon my companion.( Only Sith Inquistor Class )
- Aoe Skill is broken
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by netninja View Post
I think Slade is being *VERY* generous handing out free 24h trials. Once it goes to .99 it's still completely a deal to try it out. I think you'll agree the level of functionality once you've tried it is amazing. Building a scaled down version that will also have to be updated *every* patch is not a good use of developers time.
Thanks for the support man, I really appreciate it. After thinking about it and talking it over with the dev team, I have to agree. I think that it's unfair to members to have a free version floating around there, and it would needlessly suck resources away from those already aimed at supporting those members. Furthermore, we feel that security is a big issue, both EA, and especially those looking to crack the software, which would nullify no shortage of financial resources and countless thousands of hours of labor. Finally, we feel that those who are genuinely considering membership wouldn't mind forking over the 0.99$ to try it out first.

This isn't a concrete decision on the matter, though unless I can hear a good argument against these, on our end it's all but settled.

Quote:
Something like: My bot is running e.g (fullscreen*windmod* 1920x1800) I tabed for SKYPE/YOUTUBE or playing another game(if your PC can handle SWTOR and another game) or w/e other thing you need to tab out the game. When I do that, the bot goes in straigth lines(don't fallow his path) and do not atack any MOBS at all.
EDIT: To make it simple to understand i decided to make a video. Sorry for the tiny letters, make the video fullscreen for better reading

And about the DUAL botting, e.g (1 bot running in USER ADMIN 1/Switched over to USER ADMIN 2 *my pc's users*) I try to open the SWTOR w/o bot, just to play legit with my main ACCOUNT, but the LUNCHER recognizes the USER ADMIN 1 swtor running(with the bot), is there any way to reverse that? Because it would be awesome for those peoples who want to bot 2acc at the same time/or/Play legit while boting in another user with 1PC.
Thanks a lot for the video, it's very helpful. We're looking into it right now… I'm going to start keeping better updates , at least for now.

About the dual botting, I think I understand what you mean. However, wouldn't you be able to bot on one Windows account (i.e., 1 instance of SMS, 1 instance of SWTOR), while also playing normally on the second client instance, or is there a reason you think you would need to log into a separate Windows account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
Bug List :
- After my companion dead , the bot does not resummon my companion.( Only Sith Inquistor Class )
- Aoe Skill is broken
So the others are working for you? Is it an Assassin or Sorcerer? Have you double- and triple-checked that your Abilities settings are correct?

Why do you say the AoE skill is broken? Have you set tried setting the Use If Mob Count >= setting in Combat, and if so, do you mean it doesn't apply? Can you please provide specifics?
Old   #86

Quote:
Thanks for the support man, I really appreciate it. After thinking about it and talking it over with the dev team, I have to agree. I think that it's unfair to members to have a free version floating around there, and it would needlessly suck resources away from those already aimed at supporting those members. Furthermore, we feel that security is a big issue, both EA, and especially those looking to crack the software, which would nullify no shortage of financial resources and countless thousands of hours of labor. Finally, we feel that those who are genuinely considering membership wouldn't mind forking over the 0.99$ to try it out first.

This isn't a concrete decision on the matter, though unless I can hear a good argument against these, on our end it's all but settled.

Thanks a lot for the video, it's very helpful. We're looking into it right now… I'm going to start keeping better updates , at least for now.

So the others are working for you? Is it an Assassin or Sorcerer? Have you double- and triple-checked that your Abilities settings are correct?

Why do you say the AoE skill is broken? Have you set tried setting the Use If Mob Count >= setting in Combat, and if so, do you mean it doesn't apply? Can you please provide specifics?
My operative toon will summon back the companion if the companion is dead but for Sith sorcerer it won't.It just continue botting without the companion.

I did set it and yea it doesn't apply.The bot just ignore it and use another attack skill.
Old   #87

I am really looking forward to test this bot,
all bots I testet before needed a lot of hand work, as the bots always got some problems where they stucked.
So I again play by hand, and I would be happy to get a test version, of how it works.

Where can I find a test version of this bot?
Old   #88

Quote:
About the dual botting, I think I understand what you mean. However, wouldn't you be able to bot on one Windows account (i.e., 1 instance of SMS, 1 instance of SWTOR), while also playing normally on the second client instance, or is there a reason you think you would need to log into a separate Windows account?
I've tryed but BW made not to work 2SWTOR in 1PC. even if i switch users.
Old   #89

Quote:
I've tryed but BW made not to work 2SWTOR in 1PC. even if i switch users.
From what I can see you have to use or a Virtual machine.

The ability to launch multiple copies of SWTOR through SWTOR Maestro seems like it would be a good feature addition though, if there really is no other way to do it.
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
From what I can see you have to use or a Virtual machine.

The ability to launch multiple copies of SWTOR through SWTOR Maestro seems like it would be a good feature addition though, if there really is no other way to do it.
Yeah but ISBoxer is paid. I think its just a waste of money. I Still have to try Virtual Machine.

Closed Thread