Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Discussion on SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release! within the SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Star Wars: The Old Republic category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2012, 21:29   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
My operative toon will summon back the companion if the companion is dead but for Sith sorcerer it won't.It just continue botting without the companion.

I did set it and yea it doesn't apply.The bot just ignore it and use another attack skill.
Hm, weird... thanks for letting me know, we'll look into it ASP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTempler View Post
I am really looking forward to test this bot,
all bots I testet before needed a lot of hand work, as the bots always got some problems where they stucked.
So I again play by hand, and I would be happy to get a test version, of how it works.

Where can I find a test version of this bot?
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
I've tryed but BW made not to work 2SWTOR in 1PC. even if i switch users.
I might be missing something here, but you guys do know that successfully initializing SMS automatically allows you to open a second (and third, fourth, etc.) SWTOR client on the same PC (and Windows account) right?
Old 05/02/2012, 22:05   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrobots View Post
I might be missing something here, but you guys do know that successfully initializing SMS automatically allows you to open a second (and third, fourth, etc.) SWTOR client on the same PC (and Windows account) right?
Not for me ... even if worked my bot still do not run w/o focusing the SWTOR window.(but i know you guys trying a fix on that.)
Old 05/02/2012, 23:56   #93

u need two SMSID if u want to run two swtor on one machine.I bot two account on one machine and so far so good.
Old 05/03/2012, 00:20   #94

Quote:
u need two SMSID if u want to run two swtor on one machine.I bot two account on one machine and so far so good.
hmmmm now I got the point. So ... two SMSID is needed.
but there is a way of boting and playing legit at the same time? with just one ID?(since i have some 50's and just do PVP)
*shadowninja* you'r not getting the "not focusing an SWTOR window" error?
Old 05/03/2012, 03:51   #95

Quote:
Are you saying you cannot start up two instances of SWTOR without two SMIDs? I can definitely do that, the second instance starts up fine after attaching SMS to the first one.
Old 05/03/2012, 05:42   #96

Quote:
but there is a way of boting and playing legit at the same time? with just one ID?(since i have some 50's and just do PVP)
Yep, we're working on the focusing error. Your video was most helpful.

As Shadowmania said, you need a separate SMID for each SWTOR client you wish to bot. I'll update the "Pricing" to make this clearer. If you wanted to bot one account and play legit on another, you can easily do that as well. From the new highlights section: "After Initializing SMS and clicking "PLAY" in the SWTOR client, you'll automatically be able to open a second client."

I've had "Multiple Botting" in the manual all along in some random corner (the Initialize SMS section I think); I can see how someone might miss it, as the manual is a brick. I was aware SWTOR restricts players from opening more than one SWTOR client at a time, and since I was aware that we would have this feature from the beginning, it didn't strike me that others might not. It's my fault, and thanks for the feedback. I updated the "Highlights" section , as I now realize it is one :P

By the way, we've got some cool features brewing guys. I won't say because I prefer not to count my chickens until they hatch, and I think those who have purchased already are going to be quite pleased with future development.
Old 05/03/2012, 08:35   #97

Quote:
Yep, we're working on the focusing error. Your video was most helpful.

As Shadowmania said, you need a separate SMID for each SWTOR client you wish to bot. I'll update the "Pricing" to make this clearer. If you wanted to bot one account and play legit on another, you can easily do that as well. From the new highlights section: "After Initializing SMS and clicking "PLAY" in the SWTOR client, you'll automatically be able to open a second client."

I've had "Multiple Botting" in the manual all along in some random corner (the Initialize SMS section I think); I can see how someone might miss it, as the manual is a brick. I was aware SWTOR restricts players from opening more than one SWTOR client at a time, and since I was aware that we would have this feature from the beginning, it didn't strike me that others might not. It's my fault, and thanks for the feedback. I updated the "Highlights" section , as I now realize it is one :P

By the way, we've got some cool features brewing guys. I won't say because I prefer not to count my chickens until they hatch, and I think those who have purchased already are going to be quite pleased with future development.
Just made two SWTOR work, but still the "focusing" error.
Whisper me when you want to TV and check out the error. I'll be ON tomorrow all day. Thanks again Slade.
Old 05/03/2012, 10:42   #98

Quote:

Yep , I can bot while doing my work without interference. I think the only way is to use Virtual machine which i did before.
Old 05/04/2012, 15:02   #99

Hey Epvp, I've just posted a new version on the original post.

Quote:
Just made two SWTOR work, but still the "focusing" error.
Whisper me when you want to TV and check out the error. I'll be ON tomorrow all day. Thanks again Slade.
Is there any more information you can provide? Does it always happen that you can't run it in the background? Have you ever been able to run it successfully in the background? We're unable to replicate the error, and are looking into possible causes now.

Quote:
Yep , I can bot while doing my work without interference. I think the only way is to use Virtual machine which i did before.
Shadowmania, do you mean you're using a Virtual Machine to bot the second account Have you tried doing both on the same PC, by opening the second SWTOR client after successfully initializing SMS on the first one, then clicking "PLAY" on the first SWTOR client launcher?
Old 05/04/2012, 15:18   #100

Quote:
Hey Epvp, I've just posted a new version on the original post.

Is there any more information you can provide? Does it always happen that you can't run it in the background? Have you ever been able to run it successfully in the background? We're unable to replicate the error, and are looking into possible causes now.

Shadowmania, do you mean you're using a Virtual Machine to bot the second account Have you tried doing both on the same PC, by opening the second SWTOR client after successfully initializing SMS on the first one, then clicking "PLAY" on the first SWTOR client launcher??
I mean without using SMS u can open two client by using Virutal Machine.VM 1 Client and ur own Windows 1 Client.
Old 05/04/2012, 15:47   #101

Quote:
I mean without using SMS u can open two client by using Virutal Machine.VM 1 Client and ur own Windows 1 Client.
Oops, I accidentally inserted two question marks on that last post . Yeah, it seems using a VM would work fine for this.
Old 05/04/2012, 18:36   #102

Quote:
It never worked in the background for me.
Old 05/06/2012, 05:51   #103

I sent the paypal but nothing back yet
Old 05/06/2012, 15:42   #104

I am a multiboxer from many games, I like to run my main character myself (Trooper) and would like a Bot healer to keep me up while I do x2 and such. Will this work that way?
Old 05/06/2012, 15:47   #105

Thumbs up

Hallo

Nun habe ich die alte Version getestet und bin voll und ganz zufrieden es hat nur etwas gedauert bis ich da mit klar kam da ich nicht so gut in Englisch bin aber die und der Link zu hat mir sehr geholfen.

Der Bot lief mit einem extra Hack Speed wunder paar so hat er mir noch mehr Spass gemacht.

Was ich mir in dem Bot noch wünsche sind:

- PVP Bot (Extra Fenster)
- Hack Speed
- Tele Hack

free translation:

Well, I tested the old version and am quite satisfied it has only lasted a little before I came there with clear because I'm not so good at English but And the link to Helped me a lot.

The bot was running with an extra couple of wonderful speed hack he has made me even more fun.

What I want are still in the bot:

- PVP Bot (separate window)
- Speed ​​Hack
- Tele Hack
Closed Thread