Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Did anyone know when the bot will be back?

Old   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
Wow, pretty impressed with SWTORMaestro. I've tried most of the SWTOR bots that have been released (apart from mimic), and this is everything you expect out of a good grinding bot.

If you've used any of the chinese wow bots like wowmimic or aio, this is similar in many respects as far as the UI and feature set. It's still quite impressive however, as most other swtor bots at the moment feel like they were written in autoit.

After creating a path, I had the bot running quite well in a small grinding area. Skill config is advanced enough you can pretty much make use of all your class abilities, at least as a marauder that uses a rage system (which most basic bots don't support).

The bot can do more advanced things like gather, resummon your companion, heal on low companion health, sell, and repair (I didn't even realize the last two were features in the bot).

Some trouble I encountered
First, the Sith Marauder talent tree listed in config seems to be outdated, or different from the live game version.
The skill bar setup also showed two bars, while the default sith marauder config in the bot didn't seem to match up, and used skills on 4 bars. I ended up making my own config as was advised in the manual. This does seem like a quick fix to update the manual or the default bot config.

The other problem I ran into was getting the bot to target mobs properly, as it seemed to be ignoring them unless they attacked the player character directly. Definitely had passive unchecked and range set properly. I found that the culprit was the setting on the combat tab: "Use If Mob Count >=". If I set this above 1 the bot would not target enemies. I should note that I have my AoE skills currently set to only fire if mob count is > 1, so that could be related, but if so is a little unintuitive.

Some Other Thoughts
This may be planned already, but it would be nice to have a number of leveling profiles (2 or 3 included currently) with the bot download to make the advertised 1-43 in 7 days that much easier for a new customer to attain.

A little more information in the log would be helpful to make debugging problems easier.

Minor, but being able to update skills without having to add them and delete the old entry would be nice.
nice thank you

Old   #153

i would love this bot
Old   #154

elite*gold: 3
The bot isn't supported anymore

Old   #155

Hi ! It seems to be a great job !
I think i'll test it (with windows7 64bit, french client)

But i just have a question, will your add a pvp bot ?
I explain, all the bot i've seen, also tried, like viper bot, are PvE bot, except Ares Bot,
I used Ares pvp's bot since the beta, but since 1.2 doesn't attack anymore for lot of people .. So damage, no medals, no war zone distinctions ^^

And lot of users seems to like the pvp bot because it's a good way for leveling, stuffing and good way to reach the 60 pvp rank ! So... Will you add a php bot ?
Old   #156

elite*gold: 260
Some guys didnt get it. REALIZE IT, this bot is down. I used it along time ago and it was a great time but now you have to use other, eg. buddy Wing...
Old   #157

How do i download?
Old   #158

Nice hack!

Really Nice!
Old   #159

will u send me a link
Old   #160

How do you download it
Old   #161

curtis please use PM Function! Don't post your emails.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #162

May I have the download link please?

Hello and Good afternoon. I am new to Elite PVPers. I read where you are offering SWTOR Maestro for free until further notice. I am very much hoping that this is still so, since I have found it impossible to download it elsewhere - the file is usually encrypted and forces me to sign up for e-mail spam and endless surveys and offers.

May I please have the download link to SWTOR Maestro that you provide? I would really appreciate it. I promise that I will use this bot intelligently, set it up and configure it properly, and not abuse it so as to get banned. After all, we all want to enjoy the game, and not have problems!

Thank you very much indeed for providing this very helpful and useful tool for SWTOR. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Thanks again, and best of luck in SWTOR!

Regards,
"consular1968"
Old   #163

how do you download?
Old   #164

elite*gold: 3
The bot is offline.
#closerequest

Closed Thread