Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
I'd like to try this out...

Old   #107

Hey guys, I'm happy to announce the release of SMS v.1.1.4, which includes Personal Speeder support!

Please check or for details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
It never worked in the background for me.
Your issue has been at the back of my mind for several days now… I honestly wish there was more I could do. I remember you having some problems with SMS not even working at all before you re-installing your OS, so perhaps it's an OS or computer issue? I believe I've asked you this, though it may have slipped my mind since it's in the Maestro control window "Add SMID..." and I may have forgotten to confirm: Did you disable all antivirus/security software? Have you disabled Windows User Access Controls (UAC)?

As you know, I can and am very willing to Teamviewer into your system, but the video you made was crystal clear and there's little more I would learn from doing so, except to confirm what I saw in the video in real time. The problem you're having in which the SWTOR window needs to be at the forefront for SMS to function, honestly I've never heard of this before so it's virtually impossible to pinpoint what might be causing it.

If you can shed some light on it, we will do everything we can to get it solved ASAP, that's about all I can promise right now. Perhaps try on a second computer, and, if on the second computer you can use SMS while SWTOR is not at the forefront, then try and narrow down what the difference between the two might be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsp33d View Post
I sent the paypal but nothing back yet
Ahh, I'm very sorry about this. You sent the funds couple of days ago, before I amended the original post and manual.html.

I've refunded the payment to you since we're going to be lowering the price soon. I've also PMed you a 24hr SMID so you can check it out in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownagejoo View Post
I am a multiboxer from many games, I like to run my main character myself (Trooper) and would like a Bot healer to keep me up while I do x2 and such. Will this work that way?
That's a good suggestion. Unfortunately, right now we don't have this functionality. If there's enough demand for it and devving it seems to us an effective allocation of resources, we certainly will consider it. You may find that SMS works well on your Trooper, though, and may want to consider it. I've PMed you a 24hr SMID so you can at least check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanna9999 View Post
Hallo

Nun habe ich die alte Version getestet und bin voll und ganz zufrieden es hat nur etwas gedauert bis ich da mit klar kam da ich nicht so gut in Englisch bin aber die und der Link zu hat mir sehr geholfen.

Der Bot lief mit einem extra Hack Speed wunder paar so hat er mir noch mehr Spass gemacht.

Was ich mir in dem Bot noch wünsche sind:

- PVP Bot (Extra Fenster)
- Hack Speed
- Tele Hack
Hey Hanna9999, thanks for the feedback. As I mentioned in my PM, we likely won't be devving any "hacks," since users of these tend to be (much) more susceptible to account bans. In terms of a PvP bot, please stay tuned. We're going to be releasing SMW (SWTOR Maestro PvP Warzones) in the not-too-distant future

Oh, and I've added your German translation link to my first post, thanks for the suggestion. Of course, we'll also have a German forum over at mmomaestro.com which should ease things quite a bit for our German users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcGean View Post
I'd like to try this out...
PM sent.

Old   #108

For new version.... i can;t open two client.When i open two swtor client it will crash.(After I press start)
Old   #109

elite*gold: 13
"- (5/02) The I Have Buff value saves in an incorrect position in the .xml file, thus causing problems for those who set it. Fixed in v1.1.3"

Ty for the fix, gonna try this out with my toons.

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
For new version.... i can;t open two client.When i open two swtor client it will crash.(After I press start)
As I've mentioned in our PM exchanges, for various reasons, most notably lack of serious user demand, we're no longer actively supporting multi-botting; that is, the ability to use SMS on different SWTOR clients on the same PC. Since we have no plans to continue supporting this in the future, we wanted to address this before beginning formal sales over at MMOMaestro.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonsteer View Post
"- (5/02) The I Have Buff value saves in an incorrect position in the .xml file, thus causing problems for those who set it. Fixed in v1.1.3"

Ty for the fix, gonna try this out with my toons.
Np, and thank you for the feedback letting us know what was wrong.
Old   #111

Exclamation

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS***

1. Thanks to user feedback, we've now reduced monthly login key prices for SMS!
-From $14.95 to $7.95 for a 1-Month SMID
-From $39.95 to $19.95 for a 3-Month SMID

If you've purchased already, I'll be refunding you guys later today in the amount of the difference.

(EDIT: This following is a temporary solution until we get our payment processing fully set up)
Please PM me if you would like to purchase, or simply send a "Personal"-type Paypal payment to in the specified amount, and PM me your Paypal Transaction ID.

2. The MMO Maestro forum is now open! Feel free to head over to and make an account -- registration is free and easy.

As I mentioned to several people via PM:
"Later, we'll probably split the forum, adding a couple of "extra" sections for monthly paid members only. This is mostly so we can devote support resources to those who are paying for it, rather than subsidize those who are not. Furthermore, there will be options for trading paths, profiles, etc. I think this benefits everyone, as we'll still make more generic sections publicly-accessible. For the time being, however, all sections are publicly-visible, and we'll split them into more sections as each grows and it becomes necessary."

Anything else, as always, please post here or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Slade
Old   #112

Is it safe to use it right now?
Old   #113

ok so it looks good, but as i try to launch the game after maestro initialises & i choose my character, the game just exits out! any ideas?
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesxtreme View Post
ok so it looks good, but as i try to launch the game after maestro initialises & i choose my character, the game just exits out! any ideas?
A new patch came out today. I'm sure this is causing problems. Another patch is due out tomorrow 5/9 for SWTOR as well. These guys are great at catching the updates and updating SMS.
Old   #115

Quote:
Is it safe to use it right now?
Generally speaking, it's never safe to bot right after a patch update, if that's what you mean. Pre-patch SMS version will almost invariably cease to function right after a SWTOR patch, however, to be on the safe it's best to not even try, and simply wait for our updates, which are usually released in a timely fashion. Of course, Always Bot Carefully, botting is risky, yadda yadda yadda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesxtreme View Post
Hey James, yep, it's probably the patch, as Netninja said below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netninja View Post
A new patch came out today. I'm sure this is causing problems. Another patch is due out tomorrow 5/9 for SWTOR as well. These guys are great at catching the updates and updating SMS.
Exactly right. The update should be out within a few hours; please check back periodically at . And thanks for the kind words
Old   #116

Latest version not working ? When i press start the bot just stand there and do nothing.
Old   #117

Quote:
Latest version not working ? When i press start the bot just stand there and do nothing.
Hey Shadowmania, yep, the latest version is having some issues. I've removed the link in manual.html; please check back periodically over the next few hours, we should have a fix out pretty soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Old   #118

Anyone advise if the Bot is worth the money at the moment? Just want to get my chars to 40 + and then play / level from there.
Old   #119

Quote:
The newest version I posted last night should be working properly. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primalhatred View Post
Anyone advise if the Bot is worth the money at the moment? Just want to get my chars to 40 + and then play / level from there.
I can't comment on whether it's worth the money :P I would PM someone who has used it from this thread.

With regards to leveling; though you'll have to create your own profiles (or get them from others on our ), and it'll depend on which classes they are (some level faster than others), some have used SMS to level 1-40 as little as about a week.
Old   #120

It worth thought if u know how to set it .

Closed Thread