Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowveritas View Post
kann mir mal einer helfen und mir die einstelungen genau erklären was ich wo eintragen muss ? wäre klasse da mein englisch nicht gerade gut is xd
da schliess ich mich mal an...

german support / translation would be nice

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

I already purchase the key just now ... and now i still didn't get it ?

About the relog function it mean when my character disconnect from the game the bot will reconnect back and continue botting.

Old   #63

Would love a 24 Hour CDK, thanks..
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post

About the relog function it mean when my character disconnect from the game the bot will reconnect back and continue botting.

i also bought a key and didnt got any msg or key for now...

Old   #65

I get my key already .
Old   #66

the download link is broken and the alt downloads a broken zip file ???
please PM a download link and a test key if possible.

regards
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4v View Post
da schliess ich mich mal an...

german support / translation would be nice
I hear you, man! Unfortunately, neither me nor anyone on the team speaks decent German. If you or anyone has suggestions on how we might implement this, please let me know; I'm actively looking for solutions to linguistic barriers, too. The manual text would be hard to translate, since it changes so frequently, and other language versions would be outdated pretty quick. I tried to include as many descriptive pictures as possible to facilitate understanding regardless of text.

Once our forum is up over at swtormaestro.com, we're definitely going to have a German section, which will solve a lot of these issues. If people on Epvp could step in and help in the meantime to fill in any gaps, I'd really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post

PM sent; really sorry for the confusion. About relog, that's what I thought you meant. My only concern would be that if your character is compromised for some reason, relogging in might cause more harm than good. If implemented, it'll have to be a balancing act we feel is a net positive.

Let me talk to the team and see what they think. I'll post in this thread or at /sms/manual.html if there are any updates on implementation of a relogger, or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqip View Post
Would love a 24 Hour CDK, thanks..
PM sent.

Quote:
i also bought a key and didnt got any msg or key for now...
Hey R4v, I apologize for the delay, and thanks for the patience. I'm getting a lot of PMs and answering them in order as soon as I can. I'lve sent you a PM now, please check your messages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayla19 View Post
the download link is broken and the alt downloads a broken zip file ???
please PM a download link and a test key if possible.

regards
Fixed.
Old   #68

" SMS Highlights:
- Level-up fast.* Leveling up takes (approximately) six days (24/7) to reach level 40, an additional one day to reach level 43, and, since leveling time increases somewhat exponentially the closer you get to 50, an additional four days to reach level 50 (total leveling time: ~11 days); "

someone can send me some xml files to autolevel ? i thought this would be included, but nothing is included only some lvl 50 farm xmls. thats not what i thought i would buy :|
Old   #69

Quote:
" SMS Highlights:
- Level-up fast.* Leveling up takes (approximately) six days (24/7) to reach level 40, an additional one day to reach level 43, and, since leveling time increases somewhat exponentially the closer you get to 50, an additional four days to reach level 50 (total leveling time: ~11 days); "

someone can send me some xml files to autolevel ? i thought this would be included, but nothing is included only some lvl 50 farm xmls. thats not what i thought i would buy :|
Hey r4v, thanks for the feedback, and I definitely understand your frustration. Figuring out how to solve it frustrates me, too. I've posted about this recently:

"To level a guy to 50, you'll need to create leveling paths in various areas of SWTOR. We don't provide this for a few reasons, the most important being security; if everyone is running the identical path, EA can and would get wind of it (very) quickly, and it would put all our users at tremendously increased risk. However, once our forum gets up and running, there will be many users discussing this very thing, and sharing tips, paths, locations, and so forth. If you're still have problems related to SMS itself, please post in this thread, or PM me directly."
()

Before addressing this, let me ask that you please read the manual in full, especially the end of the "Highlights" section (*starred), which goes into leveling a bit, and (on Config files and user-created profiles/paths).

Our forum at will be up very soon! That is the place to exchange ideas and tips on leveling, paths, grinding areas, and so forth. Honestly, we've already got so many incredibly knowledgeable/helpful people interested in joining the forum once it opens up. Let me explain further, and see if this clarifies our current feelings on leveling paths/areas:

On one extreme, we could provide 100% of leveling paths, which would take a tremendous amount of work, which could otherwise be used to develop even better technological infrastructure for users to adapt to changes in SWTOR themselves (i.e., teaching a man to fish vs. giving him a fish, and how everyone comes together to make Wikipedia so content-rich and up-to-date). If we provided actual paths, probably all of our users would be banned very quickly, as EA would catch wind of it really, really quickly. Remember, it's not unlikely that some busybody at EA is following this thread even as I write this.

On the other extreme, if we provide no paths, no information on leveling areas, grinding, and so forth, then it creates problems when we advertise a fully automatic PvE bot, because the definition of "fully" is subjective. Is it literally one click and you're at level 50? Is this even possible, or even desirable? Are there customizations involved, user preference? How much, and how often should they be tweaked, ideally? These are questions that immediately arise. Once the dust settles, we will probably settle somewhere in the middle... provide official "tips" or generic areas that could just as well be non-SMS users who have discovered good places to level on their own. This is not a guarantee we will necessarily, but rather some current thoughts on the issue, so we're always on the same page with our members.

What I'm going to do right now is update the "Highlights" section of the manual to include some of the points I've just made in this post.

Here's my recommendation moving forward:

- Wait until the forum opens up, then begin exchanging information with others on our special sections devoted to these very issues. The forum will almost certainly be your best bet for thorough discussions on this stuff.

- Search around or ask others on Epvp about good places to level. Honestly, there should be "grinding areas" all over Google. (If not, like I said, our forum is going to be a hotbed for these kinds of discussions, so don't worry).

- Read the manual in full. You may find nuggets of wisdom in there that help.

If none of these are satisfactory, I'll gladly provide you a refund since it's my fault for not making it abundantly clear. Please PM me within 2-3 days to let me know if you would like one, or else it may seem unfair to others.

Anything else, please PM me or post here!
Old   #70

24 hour code please, if works for me will definitely be purchasing.
Old   #71

na ja das prog ist gut nur fehlen fertige script´s ,ich kenn das ganze vom fairplay bot aus wow ist so ziehmlich das gleiche, nur ohne quest.

ihr müßt euch erstmal die wege selbst erstellen geht ganz gut ,nur geht viel zeit dafür drauf .

es wird noch ne zeit dauern bis es einige profile gibt ,und eine quest funktion!

denn mal ehrlich nur mob kloppen bring auch nicht wirklich was .den deine klassen quest mußte eh machen !
Old   #72

swtor client terminating

I need some help troubleshooting a problem with the bot.

I used my SMSID for first time after the latest patch today.

After authorizing SMS and executing the swtor launcher I get the SMS Success prompt. I then press play and the character screen comes up. SMS manual says to load your character which I do.

30-50 seconds into the character loading screen the client terminates.

Tried it on my laptop and client aborted on this as well.

Laptop uses vista-32bit and main pc is win7-64bit. SMS run as Administrator on both. Have tried both fullscreen and windowed mode.

The premature client leaves the character still logged into swtor so I need to exit SMS, relaunch and relog character and exit normally. The client termination only occurs if I use SMS.

I am not sure if it is a patch issue or me being dumb about something.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubiks View Post

After authorizing SMS and executing the swtor launcher I get the SMS Success prompt. I then press play and the character screen comes up. SMS manual says to load your character which I do.

Laptop uses vista-32bit and main pc is win7-64bit. SMS run as Administrator on both. Have tried both fullscreen and windowed mode.

The premature client leaves the character still logged into swtor so I need to exit SMS, relaunch and relog character and exit normally. The client termination only occurs if I use SMS.

yeah, i'm getting the same error, just wait to a fix or a new maestro version. They've had update today.(on swtor)
EDIT: Slade just updated the first post about May 1st.
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyy797 View Post
24 hour code please, if works for me will definitely be purchasing.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluematrix View Post
na ja das prog ist gut nur fehlen fertige script´s ,ich kenn das ganze vom fairplay bot aus wow ist so ziehmlich das gleiche, nur ohne quest.

ihr müßt euch erstmal die wege selbst erstellen geht ganz gut ,nur geht viel zeit dafür drauf .

es wird noch ne zeit dauern bis es einige profile gibt ,und eine quest funktion!

denn mal ehrlich nur mob kloppen bring auch nicht wirklich was .den deine klassen quest mußte eh machen !
As much as I wish I could, I can't understand German. If someone can translate I'd be happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubiks View Post

It could be a patch. We've just finished testing and I'll be posting the update here in a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post
yeah, i'm getting the same error, just wait to a fix or a new maestro version. They've had update today.
Yep, could very well be the patch. Post again if the update doesn't work.
Old   #75

With SMS v.1.1.2 core.dll v1214, crash on loading screen have been fixed.
and my other problem too, thanks Slade.
EDIT: Tryed running 2 swtor(diferent pc-users) swtor still recognize the 1st swtor open.
First user: bot open
Second user: tryed to run the game w/o bot.
EDIT2: The bot works good, atack, target, path, still didn't had oportunity to test (sell feature) but still works perfect.
The sad thig is the bot works crazy when you'r tabed, so who is willing to bot in 1pc and have an main account at the same time. (just don't work for now, dunno if Maestro team will work with something diferent.)
Keep up the good work.

Closed Thread