Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Star Wars: The Old Republic > SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I am starting from scratch I have yet to select a character can someone please post or mail me a preprogrammed file so I can level a guy to 50. I am really not smart so I can not figure out how to set up my own. Please please help a poor man out. Thanks

Old   #47

I'm interested in testing this bot out and buying if after the trial if it works for me, can someone PM me the info please. Thanks.

Old   #48

we can i download the bot i will test it?
Old   #49

Anyone else using SWTOR Maestro with a Sniper? I'm having an issue where after combat when it's still in the crouched stance It sometimes jumps to break out of it or runs in the wrong direction for a moment before looting.

If it's working fine for you with a class that takes cover, please let me know as that means it's a problem that I should be able to fix on my end. I've also reported that I'm encountering it to Slade so he already knows of it.

Old   #50

is this a coencidence or what?

the videos has been posted 27th and you topic created 25th, is that you? or some1 trying to make profit of you? i've noticed in the video he use smsd0.
Old   #51

Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post

the videos has been posted 27th and you topic created 25th, is that you? or some1 trying to make profit of you? i've noticed in the video he use smsd0.
Perhaps this was an earlier version. mimic worked like the bot awhile ago but this is way more advanced. There is no way to purchase and they call it BuddyWing on the site if you dig around a bit.
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by netninja View Post
Perhaps this was an earlier version. mimic worked like the bot awhile ago but this is way more advanced. There is no way to purchase and they call it BuddyWing on the site if you dig around a bit.
well but u've seen the date upload on the video? and there is a link on the discription for that, so it can't be that OLD.
Old   #53

Wow, whoever runs that site must be terribly handsome
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipobucc View Post
Hello im interested in testing and reviewing and possibly buying after release
PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyjay1 View Post
I am starting from scratch I have yet to select a character can someone please post or mail me a preprogrammed file so I can level a guy to 50. I am really not smart so I can not figure out how to set up my own. Please please help a poor man out. Thanks
Hey spyjay, it can be kinda complicated, which it why I tried to make a manual that goes over every point with a fine-toothed comb. I suggest first reading it thoroughly, and it's located here:

To level a guy to 50, you'll need to create leveling paths in various areas of SWTOR. We don't provide this for a few reasons, the most important being security; if everyone is running the identical path, EA can and would get wind of it (very) quickly, and it would put all our users at tremendously increased risk. However, once our forum gets up and running, there will be many users discussing this very thing, and sharing tips, paths, locations, and so forth. If you're still have problems related to SMS itself, please post in this thread, or PM me directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster86 View Post
I'm interested in testing this bot out and buying if after the trial if it works for me, can someone PM me the info please. Thanks.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowveritas View Post
we can i download the bot i will test it?
PM sent. You can check the first post of this thread for the download location, or the .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
Anyone else using SWTOR Maestro with a Sniper? I'm having an issue where after combat when it's still in the crouched stance It sometimes jumps to break out of it or runs in the wrong direction for a moment before looting.

If it's working fine for you with a class that takes cover, please let me know as that means it's a problem that I should be able to fix on my end. I've also reported that I'm encountering it to Slade so he already knows of it.
Yep, aware you're having this issue, but not yet sure if it's a setup issue, an issue with your system, or SMS itself; I'll know more tomorrow, and contact you immediately after I find out more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 379332 View Post

Ha, thanks for looking out man. This is actually a new affiliate of ours, who was, purely by coincidence, the first person I gave a 24hr trial out to, hence the "smsd0." Slick video, right? :P
Old   #55

Purchase

The purchase of a 3 - month went without problems. Using the 'option' will add an additional .20 however it's by far worth it. I've taken a marauder up 12 levels in 2 days (from 10-22). And that was not 48 hrs straight of grinding.

I'm really looking forward to sharing experiences and seeing how this can only get better.

Also, the manual does answer a bunch of things. It's worth reading through.

Note: You will have to setup many many paths along the way. You can't just stay on your starting world with one path and go all the way to 50. At a certain point you will have dimishing returns as you level and will need to find another spot.

Here's to grinding up a storm

Please read the original post for the details on how to purchase yours as well.
Old   #56

Please add Relog function .... which i badly need it.
Old   #57

Can send a 24 hour CDK me
Old   #58

hello, i'm a little curious how this bot works and if it will work for me.. is there a way to try this out for a day or something?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
Please add Relog function .... which i badly need it.
Can you please be more specific?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa409287969 View Post
Can send a 24 hour CDK me
Sure, PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovergirl View Post
hello, i'm a little curious how this bot works and if it will work for me.. is there a way to try this out for a day or something?
PM sent. Please me know how it goes.
Old   #60

kann mir mal einer helfen und mir die einstelungen genau erklären was ich wo eintragen muss ? wäre klasse da mein englisch nicht gerade gut is xd

Closed Thread